Our Contract

Until Whenever

Until Whenever

Chapter Nine

“,” Ji Yong whispered, leaning his head against the cool window of Seung Hyun’s car. Ji Yong then snorted, and smiled real big, as he tried to keep himself from laughing. It had been an interesting and fun night, and right now he was high on the lack of sleep. He hadn’t felt this good since he was nothing but a teenager barely starting to explore his own body. in a breath, he turned himself around, and bit into his lower lip as he watched Seung Hyun slowly walking out of the club. He had said he had a few things to do before they left, but Ji Yong had decided to wait by the car.

The night was now a hollow silence, and the cool air made goosebumps rise along his soft skin. Ji Yong felt his smile slowly fade as he saw Seung Hyun hurriedly talking with another male. Whoever he was seemed familiar to Seung Hyun, causing Ji Yong to feel a nudge of discomfort its head in his chest. He let out a hiss as he rubbed his chest, and watched as Seung Hyun snatched a cool water bottle from the stranger. The seal was broken and half the bottle was drunk in fast gulps that had Ji Yong’s mouth going dry at the sight of Seung Hyun’s neck muscles working in such a sinful way. The flick of his tongue on his bottom lip, and the breathy   laugh that escaped him as he seemed to finally call his goodbyes- Ji Yong silently groaned, and shifted at the discomfort in his pants.

“Who was that guy?” Ji Yong called, crossing his arms as Seung Hyun walked closer to him.

The taller male raised an amused eyebrow, “Who? Jae Yoong?”                                                                                         

“Yeah,” Ji Yong slurred, and before he knew it, he yawned widely. He might have felt some sort of high earlier, but he could feel his body starting to crash. He was tired. Coming back into this life wasn’t as easy as he thought it would be. The last few years that he had spent waking up with the sun had changed everything for him. Being up this late already had him feeling sleepy; probably the only thing that had kept him so awake was the blast of music, and Seung Hyun. Now that the rest of the night was cool and calm had him winding down.

Ji Yong had not noticed when he had closed his eyes, but the next moment he felt firm fingers tilting his chin up. “Are you falling asleep?” that -hardening, deep voice asked with a hint of amusement. Ji Yong parted his lips only for a soft, needy, moan to vibrate between the both of them. Ji Yong’s hands shot up to grab Seung Hyun around the collar of his shirt, and pulled him down for a crooked kiss of teeth and awkward tongues tangling with each other.

The kiss went from clumsy one second, to deep, and hot the next as both of them devoured each other’s mouth. When the lack of air finally made them part, Ji Yong refused to let go too fast. “I want you to me deep into your bed,” he breathed against Seung Hyun’s chin, down a slick trail, until his face was buried into the caramel haired male’s neck. Seung Hyun chuckled, gently pulling Ji Yong away from himself and the car, so he could open the passenger door for the pink haired man. Then he guided him inside, and closed the door as well.

He must have fallen asleep, because Ji Yong barely registered leaving the club and arriving at Seung Hyun’s house. In fact, he barely even remembered sitting down or even latching on his seatbelt. They were still in the car, but Seung Hyun was standing outside the passenger door and had a cool, glass bottle of Smirnoff held to his forehead, and a smirk on his lips. Ji Yong silently cursed himself. “Are you sure you can handle the late nights?” Seung Hyun asked.

“I…uh,” Ji Yong firmly nodded; he wasn’t one for giving up before he tried things. “I just got to get back in the game,” he sighed, “give me a few days,”

“Whatever you want, but the Club games are soon approaching. You don’t have much time to waste,”

Ji Yong nodded. “I know,” he then frowned, there was so much that he wanted to ask and say, but knew he wasn’t going to get any answers to. Seung Hyun had claimed that before signing the final contract between them he was going to have to talk with his official manager at Red sunset. He wasn’t sure if Seung Hyun had talked to them, or what his policy was going to be. After all, Seung Hyun had truly claimed that he was never going to perform in club games. He was a trainer; he prepared others for these kinds of things, not himself. It was also obvious that Seung Hyun was not going to get an easy yes from the manager either. The man looked like an old crusty soul. In the end, he simply nodded, and resigned himself for what did matter. He finally had a dominant that would help him and, he hoped with everything that he had that he would be able to win, and keep his club. “Thanks Seung Hyun,”

“No problem,” Seung Hyun smiled. Ji Yong tried to stand up, but didn’t get too far as Seung Hyun held him back and placed his bottle down. Ji Yong then took Seung Hyun’s offered hand, feeling his mind too slow to catch up, and nearly swayed into the tall man. “It’s too damn early, let’s go to bed. You can drive your to wherever you need later,” Seung Hyun chuckled when Ji Yong yawned at the mention of bed.

There was no way the pink haired man could drive himself, and Seung Hyun was too lazy to do it now that he had his house in his sights. With unsteady footing, both made it into the house and finally into the bedroom. Seung Hyun dropped Ji Yong’s almost dead weight body into the bed like nothing and headed to the bathroom. When he was done in there he sat down on the floor at the end of his bed, thinking about things.

In such a short while, his life had changed so much. He should really turn Ji Yong away, after the talk that he had with his boss, but Jae Joong had told him it would be alright. Seung Hyun figured that it would be true. “The final contract, huh,” He whispered to himself.

“Seung Hyun,” Ji Yong mumbled in his half asleep muddled mind, curling to his side. Seung Hyun felt a shiver slide down his spine and he turned his head to look at the pink haired man that was currently invading his bed. It was a sight he never thought he would see, or even allow. Someone else, in his bed, especially someone this beautiful- He didn’t have to think twice before he got to his feet, and was now joining the man in bed. He crawled in beside Ji Yong, curling around him and burying his face in Ji Yong’s stomach as he hugged him much as he would a stuffed bear.

Before Seung Hyun knew it, sleep claimed his mind that for once wasn’t storming up a million thoughts about how to dominate, or what other act he could perform. All that filled his mind was the blank bliss of sleep.

It was late afternoon the next day when Ji Yong woke up, incredibly hungry, but at the same time irrefutably comfortable just where he was. Yet his aching stomach wouldn’t allow him to go back to sleep. Getting up was a challenge, seeing as Seung Hyun was wrapped around him, but he managed it without waking up the man.

“He’s a deep sleeper,” he murmured to himself as he headed out of the bedroom and to the kitchen. Ji Yong looked through everything Seung Hyun had in his kitchen, before deciding on what breakfast would be. He left a dish for Seung Hyun in the oven, and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. All throughout this he had been looking through his phone, the missed calls, texts, and the emails from his bosses. “Aah, I really want to stay but looks like I gotta prepare for tomorrow,” he whispered to himself.

He walked over to Seung Hyun and looked at his sleeping face with a small smile on his face. He decided then and there that he would leave him a note, and his phone number. He hoped Seung Hyun would call him back later tonight, but he had to go.

He ran out the door, locking it on his way, and headed to his car. Ji Yong did most of what he routinely did, which was making several phone calls to make sure his designs were coming along. He then made calls to his stylists to make sure that they had received the new makeovers that he wanted for his models, and specifying what new change he wanted to see in each of them specifically. Once that was done, Ji Yong had to coordinate the new performance, and he did it all in the safety of his room- which he thanked the heavens that he had found the house empty when he had returned.

At late evening, Ji Yong was jolted out of his thoughts from a knock on his door. “I know you are in there Ji Yong!”

“Go away Young Bae, I’m working,”

“We need to talk,”

“Later,”

“Fine, I’ll make dinner,” Young Bae sighed, kicking off his shoes as he headed towards the kitchen.

“Wait!” Ji Yong’s door opened, and the pink haired man ran out with a glare, “I don’t trust you making my food,” he said, rushing to the kitchen. Young Bae’s jaw dropped, before he followed him with a firm glare.

“What?”

“After what you did back there,” Ji Yong sighed, and reached into the fridge for an apple. Young Bae sighed as well, feeling dejected.

“That is why I said that we need to talk,” Young Bae shook his head, “I’m sorry, I thought maybe I could keep you away from whatever you were doing if I got you off,” he then looked at Ji Yong, “What are you trying to do? You’re just going to humiliate yourself on stage, when you know that you have lost status,”

“I’m going back in because even though, I still have to try,” Ji Yong sat down, “I have to save the club,”

“Ji Yong,”

“Say what you have to say Young Bae, you are not going to change my mind, I know what I’m doing,” Ji Yong glared, stubborn about listening to Young Bae.

Young Bae thought about everything that he could say to change Ji Yong’s mind, but decided to keep his mouth quiet. He had his own things that he had to deal with already. Besides, this was his fault. “Alright,” he finally whispered, “But I want to stay around, just to be sure that you don’t get into any trouble,”

Ji Yong blinked, surprised by the sudden appeased change, “I’ll be just fine, really,” he assured, but gasped when he saw Young Bae shaking with fear, “Bae,” he said, rushing to him.

“Please,” 

“Alright, you can come along, but,” Ji Yong moved away from him, “Dong Wook will be my manager, and I don’t want you to have a say in anything. I’ve already set up a meeting so that your name can be removed from the club, but that can’t happen until the Club Games are done, so I expect you to do so,”

“Ji Yong,” The pink haired man was being kind, but at the same time he was being cold and distant from him. Young Bae knew he had messed up, but he didn’t think it would be this much that it would strain their friendship. “Okay, I’ll talk to Dong Wook about what I can do,” he said. Ji Yong hummed, and walked away from him without saying anything else, closing and locking his door for good measure.

It felt terrible to be treated so coldly in his own home.

The next day, Ji Yong could hardly concentrate on what Dami was saying. His mind was focused on his phone that had yet to receive a call or message from one Choi Seung Hyun. “Ji Yong are you listening to me!” his sister asked, and then pushed her hand on his forehead to make sure if he was alright. Ji Yong looked fine, in fact he looked well rested and less grumpy than he usually was. There was something about him that had changed.

“I’m alright noona,” he grumbled, and gently pushed her hand away, “What were you saying,”

She sighed, exasperated by his attitude, “I was saying that you’re new clothing line is currently being created, and that the models have been given a few weeks off before they will be called in for the make over’s that apparently you set up…but…” she scrolled through the list, “Are you sure about these looks?”

Ji Yong blinked, looking at the thread locks, and short hair cuts, incredibly short especially since his female models usually had long hair, “Yes I’m sure, what’s wrong with them?”

“I mean, for these people, I would have never thought that you would want to chop Chaerin’s hair off?”

“I thought it would give her an edgier look,” Ji Yong explained, hoping that his noona would understand his concept.

“Well, I don’t think so,”

Ji Yong sighed, and looked at the image. Maybe, but they would never know if they didn’t cut her hair. Chaerin had a very lovely face, and he really did think a shorter cut would give her more of a mean look… Tilting his head he decided to listen to his sister, “Alright, how about we change her blond hair to a deep black?” he asked.

“That…” his sister blinked and looked at Chaerin, trying to picture it, “That might work,” she finally said making her younger brother sigh in relief.

“Good,” Ji Yong said, and went back to pushing random buttons on his phone.

“What’s the matter with you, it looks like you are waiting for a call or something,” she asked, looking at him suspiciously.

Ji Yong blushed, and shook his head. “It’s nothing noona,” he said. “I’m not waiting for… anything,” And placed his phone away, “Is there anything else to do today?” he asked her, trying his best not to reach back for the phone he had just stuffed away.

Dami smirked, “Right, well if you had been paying attention and not waiting for a phone call, you would have heard me say that we have a new meeting in twenty minutes,” Dami leaned in, “So, are you going to admit it?” She wasn’t going to let it go. But he was not about to indulge her in his personal life. There was just no way that he could ever tell his sweet Noona anything!

Ji Yong frowned, “I am not, let’s just prepare for the meeting,” he said, shuffling through the paperwork that was set out through all his desk. Dami decided to give her brother a break and not . But if he started to space out again, she was going to be merciless and make him confess whose call he had been waiting for. She was truly hoping it was a nice girl, someone her baby brother could settle down with and be happy. Plus! She would get a nice sister in law out of it, and she always wanted a sister.

After a long meeting on how things were coming along, and having been released by his sister, Ji Yong rushed back to his office. It was already six in the evening and he had yet to get a call or text from Seung Hyun. The pink haired man rubbed his hand down his face as he searched his messy desk for his keys. After a while of not finding them, he began to panic when all of a sudden he noticed the purple sticky note that had been stuck to the back of his chair. Ji Yong narrowed his eyes, but the writing looked like chicken scratch and moved to peel it off.

There was no mistaking the writing now,

Hey Ji, 

Borrowed the Car

Headed to Love Club early,

Have your sister drive you home

Later, Young Bae

Ji Yong trembled, crushing the note in his hands, “The nerve of him!” he hissed. Jumping to pack up his things he decided he was going to have to call Seung Hyun himself. He had texted Dong Wook earlier to get Seung Hyun’s number, and he was glad that he had. But when he did, all he received was the damn answering machine.

Maybe he was showering? Sleeping? Ignoring him?


Young Bae was pleased that he had managed to find the keys. He knew that if Dami drove Ji Yong, he wouldn’t possibly direct her to a club of all things. Heading to the Love Club himself, he was shocked to find the place jumping so early in the week. People seemed happier, and when he approached the bar he could tell it was because all of them were anticipating something.

“Haven’t see you here in a while, Bae.” Hyun Seung greeted him with a nasty smirk. The man was not happy to see him.

“What is going on!?” he called over the music.

“Underground competition,” Hyun Seung purred, so clear it timbered over the bass and boom. Young Bae looked frozen in his place.

“Who…” The shape of his lips formed it more than his voice carried and Hyun Seung decided to enlighten him.

“Dong Wook and Han Byul,” Hyun Seung cleared a few shots that had been left behind and came back only to find Young Bae still standing there. “Everyone is dying to get in, you know,” he said and Young Bae decided to walk away. He wanted to see for himself. It had been a long time, that as he made his way over he was shocked to witness the sight of the new work in the club, the new shinny stage.

Ji Yong had always said it had been his dream to one day own a stage, and had proudly claimed that if he ever did he would be the first one to perform on it. The man’s eyes had shinned so brightly that Young Bae had decided to believe in his dream and hoped, that it would happen. It had been years that Love Club even owned a stage—and it’s owner couldn’t be the first to enjoy it because he had left his club in the hands of others, and was now desperately hoping to find a dominant to help him keep it.

Yet all he could feel as he watched the performance on the stage was anger at himself, anger at Ji Yong, and a nasty churning in his stomach that moments later had him dropping the contents in his stomach just outside the club.


An hour later of calling Seung Hyun none stop, Ji Yong finally got a phone call back. “What’s your problem?” was what that deep voice asked him, and Ji Yong’s complaints died in his lips as he spilled what was wrong.

“I’m stuck at work with no car!”

“That’s none of my concern,”

“Please come pick me up,” Ji Yong snapped, pointedly ignoring Seung Hyun’s last comment. He was so mad at him. Why didn’t he call him or anything! Was he avoiding him or was he trying to just piss him off?

“Ji, it’s my day off, let me sleep,” The man sounded like he was about to just roll over and proceed sleeping.

“Please,” he whimpered. Ji Yong lowered his head, blushing a bit as he decided to beg, “Master, please, come for me,” When he heard a groan on the other line Ji Yong had to give himself a pat on the back for a job well done.

“No,” and the man hung up.

Ji Yong sighed in defeat, closing his phone. He knew if he asked his sister to drive him to Seung Hyun’s home she would think that it was someone special. She’d start to ask him who ‘she’ was, and how come she had never met ‘her’ before. He didn’t want to have to deal with that. “When I get home I’m going to murder Young Bae,” Ji Yong growled under his breath.

He stood up, resigned to look for his sister.


Seung Hyun hung up and rolled over on his bed, hoping to go back to sleep, but his mind was wide awake now, the sound of Ji Yong’s voice haunting his very thoughts. He was already feeling anticipation at seeing him again. He could clearly imagine the pink haired man curled up in his bed.

Seung Hyun flipped every way trying to get comfortable, but he couldn’t go back to sleep-all because Ji Yong was right there in his damn thoughts, in every stupid way. Sighing, he finally decided to get up and change his clothes, snatched his keys, and headed out the door- a permanent glare set on his handsome face.

“I’ll definitely his deep into my mattress and then some,” he growled under his breath as he peeled off his drive, and drove at a fast pace through the streets. He could hardly care that there were honking cars or even angered people who thought they had the right of way. “Why the am I doing this,” he softly wondered as he stopped, knocking his head on the steering wheel.

He looked up at the red light that had made him stop, and finally took a moment to take a deep breath and cool himself down. “I’m just gonna punish his ,” he decided.


Ji Yong had just found out that his sister had left a few minutes ago, and he had just missed her. They kept directing him to go to the parking lot to catch her, but when he walked outside, he couldn’t spot her car at all. Ji Yong took a deep breath, looking at the parking lot, and how just a few cars littered it now.

If his car would have been here, he would have already gone home—or better yet he would have headed to Seung Hyun’s place and given him a piece of his mind. Guess he shouldn’t have expected any less from Seung Hyun, although for one reason or the other he did. They weren’t even friends, they never had been. He could just imagine what it was like to be Seung Hyun, and have someone meaningless from his past suddenly show up and demand something so big from him. He could imagine himself saying no and shunning the idea completely. He couldn’t blame him. After all, in the end he did agree to help him.

He couldn’t ask much more from him.

Pulling out his cell phone, Ji Yong got to thinking that he didn’t even have the phone number of a cab or anything. “Maybe Dami stashed some numbers in the office,” he whispered to himself, taking a deep breath as he headed back inside. He smiled to some of the workers that called goodbye to him as he was heading back to his office. Ji Yong was passing the break room when he heard the loud voices of some of his models.

“Don’t you think that Ji Yong-ssi works so hard?”

He paused, making sure that he wasn’t seen. He pursed his lips, looking down at his feet with dismay as he listened in on the conversation.

“He’s amazing, his designs and style is amazing.”

It was flattering.

“If you tell me, he works so hard and it inspires me to do the same,”

Oh, stop, it’s too much- you make me blush!

“I just wish he’d notice me and my work! It would be an honor,”

Ji Yong started to walk back to his office, his pace quickened until he was safely inside and closed the door with lock. He could understand very clearly that working this way was more honest. That if he stayed here and away from the club he could inspire, and be admired. He could be someone that didn’t have something to hide—but he was. He had something huge to hide, something that would have everyone judging him worse, and no longer viewing him in this way.

Young Bae was right; he could easily leave the club behind, and stay here, “But then…I wouldn’t be happy,” he whispered. As much as he didn’t want to admit it, Ji Yong also couldn’t leave the life of the club behind. Even if he was admired, loved by many, had a clean reputation, it wasn’t making him happy.

He was just here because of what happened to Young Bae, and he had loved Young Bae enough to change. But, “It just isn’t me,” he whispered, his hand reaching the cool glass of the large window that looked out into the city. “It feels like I’ve been on the inside looking out, and I just can’t anymore…” he smirked, “Maybe Young Bae did me a favor,”

A wicked gleam glowed in his eyes, as he thought about different scenarios that could be punishing and rewarding. “Ah,” he snapped out of his thoughts and started to look through his desk. “Phone number for a cab…” he whispered, and then go the idea to use the internet on his phone to just find one.

He was about to push the browser app when all of a sudden his phone buzzed, and he nearly dropped it in surprise. It was a text, from one Choi Seung Hyun, and it was simple. – Get your in my car…

Jumping up and looking down the window to the parking lot, he clearly spotted Seung Hyun’s car. He felt a strange feeling tug at his chest, and he nearly didn’t believe what he was seeing. “He came,” he whispered to himself. He didn’t want this to be an illusion. He didn’t want to be imagining things. So before anything could change, he packed his things up and rushed out of the building, quickly searching for Seung Hyun’s car.

And there he was, caramel locks tangled in a y mess, and a glare so cold that it just made him want to get closer. Ji Yong had been so captivated that he had nearly ran straight into  Seung Hyun before the taller male moved, rough fingers brushing over his jaw line as his head was tilted back, and hungry lips claimed his.

Ji Yong moaned, kissing back eagerly, pulling Seung Hyun closer, and hoping to deepen the kiss only for Seung Hyun to pull away from him. The man was quick, and his mouth had latched to his ears, sharp teeth teasing against the lobe. “I’m going to leave you in a world of pain when we get back to my place,” Seung Hyun growled that Ji Yong found his body shivering in anticipation, twitching to life. “Get in,”

Seung Hyun pushed him back, opening the door of the passenger side for him. Ji Yong didn’t even think twice about disobeying, and quickly climbed into the car, body trembling. This is what they had agreed to. This is whom his body belonged to now. This was their Contract. 

Seung Hyun smirked as he quickly made his way to the driver seat, completely pleased at the outcome.

This was going to be fun.


Young Bae had returned back to his house the moment that he finished talking with Dong Wook. The man had tried giving him the cold shoulder, but in the end he couldn’t ignore him forever. After explaining himself to him, Young Bae had received a lecture from the man that he soon wasn’t going to forget.

But it brought tears to his eyes. It brought back memories and he was sure that the nightmares were going to return. “Ji Yong,” he called as he entered, “I’m sorry that I took your keys, but I had to…” he stopped talking the moment that silence met him. The house was dark, and there wasn’t a sign of life anywhere.

“Ji Yong?” he called, and rushed to the pink haired man’s room. Nothing, nowhere, not the kitchen, not the living room, his own room was the same, untouched and nothing burned…. “Where is he?” he decided to call Dami just to check if perhaps he was with her, but when she said that she had left earlier and thought Ji Yong was home, he wasn’t sure what to think.

Other than what he feared.

Had Ji Yong truly found a new master?

No way…


It's been some time since I updated many of my stories, but I'll make the effort! ^-^