The Patient

Until Whenever

Until Whenever

Chapter Fourteen 

Five hours what was what Seung Hyun had said—and yet as actions had been played out- Daesung found that he had lost all complete sense of the concept pertaining to time. It felt like he was here on his knees an eternity- and yet at the same time—just a short time.

Daesung shivered, swallowing hard as he found something cold and metallic trace itself from his ribs to his back. There was a soft pop of lips against his lips and he closed his eyes tightly. Not that it mattered if he did or not, he was already blindfolded as punishment. Getting visually stimulated was one thing- but the touches burned a lot more now that he couldn’t see what would happen to him next.  All he could do was hear and feel, but if he had to be honest, he was having a hard time concentrating on just Seung Hyun’s touches.

The unfamiliar touch of another man was littering his skin and he found his stomach fluttering in discomfort to realize that it felt good. His mind and his body were at war as he debated whether it was a good thing that he arched into the touch against his hip. It felt like a betrayal to his heart by his body and he was helpless to stop what was going on. He was submitted, down to having to enjoy the touch of another.

It frustrated him to no ends, until it became exhausting. Now all he knew was feeling, the pain twisted with pleasure. His skin was dripping sweat as his body strained against the restrains on his legs and thighs.  The blindfold around his face was soaked, and clinging to his face, making his body tremble with anticipation.

Suddenly the cold metal was rubbing circles across his until now, untouched puckered hole. His dripped down on the floor below, tied in what felt like strong silk. Then the object was pushing into him, and he gasped, his mouth wide, but before any sound could be released from his throat, a familiar hand ran its fingers under his jaw, and across his neck. It felt pleasant and cool against his skin and he silently whimpered—it was more of a warning than a caress.

“Careful, don’t make a sound,” the voice was next to his ear, hot breath that made him arch and even though he could feel the cold object trying to pry him open and slither into his hole, he found himself oddly concentrated in the man in front of him. He could feel the way his lips brushed softly over the outer shell of his ear, and traced itself down across his jaw- hovering over his lips— funny how that hurt-- waiting to be kissed.

Yet, he knew that was a reward if he could keep silent.

“This won’t hurt a bit, we’re going to just give you a prostate exam,” the voice behind him suddenly teasingly called his attention. He huffed when he heard the familiar sound of latex against skin, and then suddenly there were fingers, pulling his cheeks further apart, and now a daring finger, twisting itself into him. His eyes widened as his body responded so eagerly, his knees wobbled, and he struggled to keep himself on his knees as the finger began to move back and forth within him, each time, reaching deeper and deeper until—it hit that special bundle of nerves.

Daesung couldn’t hold off this time, he allowed a loud cry to leave his lips as he painfully collapsed, on his face, his legs spreading wider to accommodate his new position.

“Oh my, Dr. Top,” Jae Joong called sweetly, “he needs to be punished. Again.”

Daesung nearly sobbed when he felt his head be forced up by the back of his hair, cruel fingers twisting into his strands as his face was turned. He wanted to see.  He wanted to see those dark deep eyes looking at him with disapproval. He wanted to see his masters face as he gave him his punishment for not being able to stay silent.

“Open your mouth,” Seung Hyun’s voice was once again dangerously close to his ear. His mouth watered over as he did as he was asked. It wasn’t until the ball gag was in his mouth that he realized that he had been hoping for his master’s . The ball was then tightly strapped around his head and he flinched as Seung Hyun’s body heat vanished from being close to him and he began to tremble. He tried his best to hear where Seung Hyun was as he waited to see what was going to happen.

Then without warning, two fingers were forced inside of him. His hips jolted forward, and he gasped around the ball in his mouth. Even as this happened, his left hand was knocked from under him, and he groaned as his chin hit the floor. Then his other hand was grasped and he found cold leather being tied around his wrists, binding both his arms behind his back. He swallowed hard at the discomfort it brought to his taut body.

For a second, he wriggled his arms, and hands just to see if he could escape and found that no, he had been securely tied, his hands held at his back. Where the two fingers worked themselves, he found something cold, and wet slipping inside of him. His body shivered in shock at the sensation. He didn’t have much time to get used to it, before he felt a sting on his left cheek.

There was a scream from deep in his throat, and his hair was harshly pulled back. “Keep silent,” the words were hissed across his throat. The next time he was slapped, he was once again surprised by the feeling, but he managed to keep his scream from burning his throat. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as his face flushed completely hot. He was slapped a few more times, before he was released and he was allowed to rest against the cool floor beneath him.

Of course, there was no room for rest as he felt his be stretched even more than before. Slick fingers pushed inside of him, once again depositing that same cold and wet sensation. Was that ice? His mind incredulously asked itself, before he moaned, with every new cube being pushed up his , the more sensitive he became. The slide of the ice inside of him was , if cold, it made him shiver as his body seemed to be cooling down, but just as the ice melted inside of him, and once again his body was burning.

 It felt like he was being burned from the inside out and he nearly cried out once more, but he remembered to keep silent as he writhed. He wanted to beg to be taken and to be taken out of his misery—but it was starting to really feel like an eternity.

“If you’re good, you will get taken,” He heard someone whisper, but he couldn’t make out the tone of voice this time. He simply let out a breath and waited in anticipation to see what would happen next. Jae Joong smirked, knowing that Daesung was going mindless right about now, and couldn’t help but lift his gaze to Seung Hyun. He was proud at how in control, how unruffled, and cool he looked as his hands moved to caress where his hands had slapped Daesung a few moments again.

He lifted an eye brow when Seung Hyun looked towards him.

“ him,” Seung Hyun mouthed, his mouth curving into a smirk.

Jae Joong chuckled, and pulled out a . “With mine or this?” he asked.

“This,” Seung Hyun said, signaling to the ---Said was then inserted inside of Daesung, and he started a slow and steady rhythm of ing him. It had only been two hours of torturing Daesung and already both of them could tell that there were a lot of mental barriers to push down within him. The man still resisted—and it was easy to tell when he was not completely submitting. Five hours probably wasn’t that long of a time to be tortured either, but seeing as it would be the first time that Daesung would be feeling the stimulation of having two partners going at him at once, they knew that this was going to put strain on his body.

Daesung was used to only having Seung Hyun, the longest session being about three hours. They were going to push Daesung right now to break and become mush under their hands right now.

The in Jae Joong’s hand kept pushing in and out. Seung Hyun watched Daesung, his fingers moving across his skin, to pinch his s and caress his skin as he reached for his bound , and it. The way Daesung was already breathing hard, they could tell that it was pleasurable, and at the same time painful.

The strain of being pleasured but not being able to release always was.

On the other side of the room, where he was silently sitting, Ji Yong found himself watching with a critical eye. He knew already all of this; it was what he had gone through before he became a master. He had seen it be done, had it be done, and even done it himself to others. Yet, his mind couldn’t seem to focus on how Daesung’s body was responding, it wasn’t on how Jae Joong handled the trembling body, nor how Seung Hyun it. Instead his mind was laced with the wonder that was his lack of expected reaction.

Instead, he felt something heavy twisted deep in his belly, and he found himself looking away more often than not. Taking a deep breath, he briefly closed his eyes and then looked at what was happening once more. His eyes locked on Seung Hyun, the way the man was so close to Daesung as he whispered something to the quivering man and his mind seemed to haze over as a word growled down through his entire being.

MINE

The possessiveness of that word shocked him as he rubbed his hands on his face, and then ran them through his hair and took a deep breath. He looked away, his hand resting over his mouth as he tried to rationalize what that was. Surely, it was nothing. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but definitely, it meant nothing.

He was tired. 

Daesung cried, the sound being ripped from his throat—sounding almost like he wanted to say something. Seung Hyun removed the gag from around his mouth and the man whimpered loudly, screaming his safe word with urgency.

The torture was over then. Jae Joong and Seung Hyun were now forced to stop what they were doing and release Daesung. It was their job to check that he was alright and that they had not harmed him in anyway. Daesung squirted his pent up , and painted the entire floor and  himself with how violent his release was. He was let down on the floor gently, and then he was being looked over for confirmation that he was going to be alright and didn’t need any kind of medical treatment.

 “Well, that was short lived.” Jae Joong commented with a slight tease. He helped Daesung to sit, and offered him a towel and water bottle. Daesung drunk deeply, and panted hard, feeling a welling of disappointment in his chest. What was he supposed to do? He really felt like he was about to explode, his bound be damned, he was going to pop and that had been a scary feeling. For one reason or another it felt like it was going to take forever before he was granted release, and he panicked. 

The need to so badly need to —it had never felt that heavy before.

“We will try again in a few days, get some rest and allow your body to relax,” Seung Hyun gently said, patting Daesung in the back. He waited for Daesung to respond to him with more than just a nod of confirmation, but a verbal response as well. Once he had that, and made sure that Daesung could walk properly, he moved away from him and went over to Ji Yong, smiling at the pink haired man. “Enjoyed the show?” he asked.

Ji Yong felt inexplicably miffed, and shrugged his shoulders. Seung Hyun raised an eye brow. Jae Joong noting this paused by the door, just to get a good view of Seung Hyun and Ji Yong interacting with each other. Daesung walked past him, barely giving a look back to the two. He on the other hand was feeling shameful and confused; his reaction to someone who was not Seung Hyun was making him feel like he somehow betrayed Seung Hyun and didn’t want to look at him right now.

Seung Hyun was about to ask Ji Yong what was wrong, when the pink haired man moved in and captured his lips with his own. He wanted to erase Daesung and Jae Joong away from Seung Hyun’s mouth, his skin, and his very bones and replace it all with just himself.

Seung Hyun blinked, perplexed for a second before Ji Yong’s sultry voice rasped right against his ear with a ‘ me’ and all thought was lost. He reclaimed Ji Yong’s mouth, pushing him against the couch, and trapping his body under his own, already becoming mindlessly needing to find himself buried deep inside Ji Yong.

Jae Joong watched, a bit amused, before closing the door and leaving the room. Ah, it reminded him of a time when he was younger and he and Yuu Chun had just started out.


Running his fingers through his hair, and checking himself out one last time, Ji Yong dashed out of the bathroom and towards his office. He was already anticipating a meeting with his sister about where he had gone missing for so long. It had really already taken him all morning to not just grin like a lunatic at her and exclaim that he had been getting screwed repeatedly, for the past few days. That was not something one told to their sister.

No.

He didn’t need her asking him anything.

“Ji Yong,” Turning, he tempered down his smile as he turned to face his sister and looked at her quizzically.

“Yes>” he asked, an innocent tilt of his head for an added effect. But, it looked like it was not working with his sister this time.

“How are you feeling?” She asked, raising her hand to feel his forehead. The worry kneaded between her eyebrows just seemed to increase when Ji Yong flinched away from her touch—surprising the both of them.

“I uh, feel fine,” he muttered. His sister looked like she didn’t believe him. Dami was about to open to more than likely tell him so, when Ji Yong’s name was called by none other than their boss, President Yang.

“Ji Yong, come here a minute,”

“We’ll talk about it later,” His sister hissed at him, turning and walking away. Ji Yong nodded once, and turned to go to his boss. They talked about his absence and about what would be needed to be done in preparation for his next line of clothing to launch. There was so much work that went down into it, and the demand expressed a push in a deadline.

It seemed that his absence had a much larger impact than he anticipated, and Ji Yong found himself busy with work. For the first time realizing how important he was around his work area and wondered when he had created such a place for himself—a place where he was needed.


When Seung Hyun woke up that mid-morning, he was feeling not in the mood to do anything. It was too early, and he was going to have to leave that evening to head back to the club and do his job as a dominant. Groaning to himself once more, he felt odd in his own home. Since Ji Yong had left, he had found that he couldn’t go back to sleep, so he got up took a shower, and then went out for breakfast. He thought if he did a bit of walking, and ate something that he would feel the need to go back to sleep even for a while.

Instead, he found himself wide awake watching what he found most entertaining at the moment, which was a reality show. He had forgotten how dramatic people could be in reality, because the club and what he did felt unreal. What he did, and the people that came to party always came with a purpose and that was to forget about reality. Partying, , and beer surely made you forget all of your problems. Right now, his eyes were wide awake, watching a hysterical woman on stage, screaming at a man about how she just knew he was the father of her child.

His brain supplied that she would be much happier with a infertile partner, otherwise what did she think was going to happen when she laid down with that man and didn’t prepare herself properly. He flinched when it turned out the man she was accusing was not the father and had to wonder what that woman was thinking. Then he changed his mind when a few other programs come out with more drama that had to do with other people, and wondered what the people that paid to make these programs were thinking by airing them.

Eventually, Seung Hyun did snooze off right there in the cough, his mind boggled as his alarm jolted him out of his light sleep and he groaned once more as he got up to prepare himself to go to work. It felt like he had wasted the whole day away doing nothing. These sleepless mornings were really starting to bother him lately. 

He decided to make up for it once he got to the club. He didn’t go to his regular club, since he had nothing to do there tonight. No, tonight he was going to Love Club, and he was meeting with his older brother, Dong Wook. He had never been here, but he had heard about it from Dong Wook, seeing as this is where his brother had started his club career. At that time, Dong Wook had been struggling with university, and had decided not tell their parents of their problem. He also didn’t refuse them when they sent him Seung Hyun because of his bad grades and wanted him to attend a private school there. It didn’t amount to a real problem in Dong Wook’s head until their parents had suddenly been killed in a car crash and now he found himself with the sum of their funeral added to his debts. Dong Wook turned to Hong Jun, and started to work at his club.

At that time, Seung Hyun had been reluctant to follow at his brothers own footsteps and had wanted something different for himself. He knew that they were alone, needed the money, and needed a way to survive, but he had believed that they could do it another way. He had believed that if he tried hard, he would work a normal job and be able to take his brother out of this world. He tried to ignore Dong Wook’s encouragement to work for a while, and help him earn money for when he entered University, but Seung Hyun held strong.

When he got into a good university, he found himself interacting with another person that worked at a club, and this is where Jae Joong came in. They were going to the same university, and Jae Joong was the one to approach him. The one to grow an interest in him, and at the time, Jae Joong had been fighting with Yu Chun. Seung Hyun had been the starving student struggling with loans just to pay his tuition. Before he knew it he found himself and on his back—something so new to him because he was not comfortable with his body.

Jae Joong had pushed him to not be, and slowly coaxed him out of his protective shell. He had brought him in, and before Seung Hyun knew it, he was telling his brother what he had been doing. After all, there was no hiding the large sum of money that he had earned from putting on shows, the new diet, and how his body was changing from what he was before. There was no way that Dong Wook was not going to notice the changes in his brother.

But really, the rest was history now.

He knocked on the door that he had been directed to by the man in the bar. The man had looked at him, scared with awe, and had moved quickly to do as he asked. Dong Wook smiled at him once he saw him and asked him to get inside.

“This club is small,” he said as he took a seat, his eyes darting over the small office, and over the large desk that seemed to take up most of the space. 

Dong Wook chuckled. “That’s because the real fun is down stairs,” he winked, “and it’s a dual club, the club at the front, and the dirty secrets underground.”

Seung Hyun raised an eyebrow, “What is there to hide,”

“We’re not located in a red light district like Red Sunset is, and we can’t afford to be that exclusive, we don’t exactly have that kind of reputation. Especially with the fall of it all when Teddy died and Ji Yong left to work as a fashion designer. Many of the underground employees left, and all we really had now was the club front,” Dong Wook explained. “Besides, not many know about the underground club to begin with, we try to keep that from the general public. We have sort of founded ourselves on faithful customers that enjoy coming and not jeopardizing what we do.”

“Then why…”

“Why did we enter the games so suddenly?” Dong Wook could already tell that his brother would ask that. “We didn’t, the Co-owner of the club decided to sign it up, and well, you know gambling. We’re either in or we are out,” Dong Wook gave his brother a short smile, before taking a seat himself and sighing. “We were approved, so we are in, we are not going to pull out. Especially now that we have your help,”

Seung Hyun looked around once more. In all truth, how would he feel if Red Sunset was suddenly betted? Not that it could be, seeing as it was just where trainers trained submissive, and dominant so that they could go out and get employed at other clubs. Red Sunset put on a lot of shows, and that is how their income grew, how they got paid, and how it all worked—because entrance fee, parking fee, and drink fee were not enough to pay all their staff. No, their shows are what brought in the real money. But did it mean to him anything, no he supposed not, at least not what the Love Club meant to his brother and Ji Yong if they were pushing to save it.

“Well I didn’t really come here to get all teary eyed with your sad stories; I came here to learn more about Ji Yong,”

Dong Wook nodded his head. “Here,” he said, passing a file to his brother.

Seung Hyun looked it over, his eye reading from when Ji Yong had started working there, to who had trained him and how many partners he had. Seung Hyun raised an eyebrow and looked up at Dong Wook, questioning.

“What do you want to ask?” Dong Wook raised an eyebrow himself, not sure what Seung Hyun had seen for him to look at him that way.

“Ji Yong has only ever had five partners, and Young Bae seems to have been a permanent one,” Seung Hyun said, “It’s that normal,”

Dong Wook laughed, “I know you have had over a fifty partners already, and none of them sticking for more than a few years at most, but yeah, Ji Yong was pretty selective about who he slept with. He’s always been. And he was dating Young Bae in a way you could say,”

“I see,” Seung Hyun muttered, looking back down at all the information that was collected of Ji Yong. Dong Wook flinched, wondering what it was that his brother was thinking, and fearing that he was finding Ji Yong uninteresting.

“It’s not strange Seung Hyun, after all Ji Yong slept with those people probably about the same amount as people you have ed. The thing here is that we hire and put up shows, but we don’t necessarily rotate the way that your club does. It helps us keep track of everyone if we don’t have over a hundred partners running around,”

“I get it,” Seung Hyun said, after all, his problem had not been with the amount of people Ji Yong slept with, than it had been with Young Bae. Placing the file down on the desk before him, he started to think about what he and Ji Yong could do. No real record was kept about the stamina of a partner, their limits and what not unless it was life threatening, but it was usually common knowledge. Sighing, he said, “I’ve never done a show for a game before, so I’m a bit apprehensive as to what I and Ji Yong will need to be doing, what we should practice, and all of that.”

“Well, the shows are biased, if you ask me. People from different clubs come and vote, but the overall win or lose is decided by a panel of three experienced switches.” Dong Wook raised his hand to show three fingers.

“Switches, you mean,” Seung Hyun watched his brother with awe.

“Yeah, those who like being both dominant and submissive, and don’t mind it at all. Okay, this is what you will need to expect,” Dong Wook said, suddenly sitting straighter as he pulled out a pen and paper. Seung Hyun watched with rapt attention as his brother started to describe- and doodle- a standard stage.  “So long as you show that you are a dominant and got full control of your submissive, they love it! They eat it up, now for the submissive, what they look for is obedience, enjoyment, and the overall knowledge of pleasuring their dominant so that even they have a bit of an assertiveness. iness.”

“They want obedience, but want assertiveness,” Seung  Hyun gave his brother a confused look.

“Manipulation,” Dong Wook cut in.

“But,”

“Yes! The dominant is tested on how they react to it, if the dominant knows it’s there, but gives it to the submissive, or punishes, as long as it’s y, they don’t care. Okay,” Dong Wook took a deep breath, and slowly let it out as he said, “They are looking for chemistry.”

“Chemistry?”

“How well the submissive and Dominant trust each other, and vive with each other,” Dong Wook explained, “Usually the winners are those who can get the crowd so involved, and invested in the show that is placed on. You got to make it memorable, leave your audience sated, but thirsty…” Dong Wook sighed, hopping that Seung Hyun was understanding him.

Seung Hyun rubbed his forehead, “you lost me,”

“Trust me, I don’t even understand exactly what it seems that they are looking for, but you will win as long as you do well.”

“Okay, so we win, we get to keep this club,”

“Yes,”

“But if we lose, someone else get it?”

“It’s betting pools,” Dong Wook said, “This club was betted, it goes to other clubs that want to branch out, and grow. See,” Dong Wook once more started to doodle on the page, “Because our club is as small and broken as it is, if they can get this location other clubs will bet on score. When a bet is made, it’s taken to the panel, where the scores are compared, and legal transaction of paperwork happen so that the club is transfer to the winner,”

“Meaning, if the other club that wants this club scores a higher rank, it will be then signed off to that one,”

“Yeah,”

“But if we win, we get ?” Seung Hyun asked, his eyes narrowed now.

“Seung Hyun, it’s a bet! The other club is ours if they lose, because the bet goes both ways, meaning if you and Ji Yong score big and win, we get to keep this club, and the loser club.”

“How many clubs have claimed this one?” Seung Hyun asked, slowly starting to understand the gravity of it all.

“So far, one,”

“Just one?”

“It’s more like that one Is the most interested in this location. The other clubs want to take each other down. Our name has been marked down, making it less appealing, but this particular club is just another reason why Ji Yong and all of us don’t want to lose. We are putting our fate in you,”

“Oh joy,” Seung Hyun sighed. “What’s the clubs name?” he asked.

Dong Wook pulled out a card, and handed it to Seung Hyun, He was unwilling to speak the name, but he was also very aware of it. Seung Hyun read it over, and got to his feet, making Dong Wook stand as well, “Hey! Where are you going!” he demanded.

“Checking out the competition, bye,”

“Wait, Seung Hyun!” Dong Wook rushed over to try and catch his brother. Seung Hyun was fast, and able to maneuver himself over the crowd of people. Dong Wook lost him, and with fear in his chest, rushed back to his office to get his keys and cell phone. He dialed the number one phone number he had been communicating with, and rushed to try and catch his brother.


Ji Yong sighed, crossing his arms as he looked at Young Bae. Young Bae glared at him. “What do you want?” he asked. Ji Yong smirked, moved away from the door and walked into Young Bae’s office. He closed the door behind him and locked it, so no one would interrupt them.

“Give me back my keys,” he said, reaching his hand out in a grabbing motion.

“Why should I, it seems like you have other places to be. other than home.” Young Bae hissed, turning back to his computer and trying his best to ignore the pink haired man currently in his office. Ji Yong looked around, hoping to spy the keys so he could snatch them.

“Are you jealous or something?” he asked, his tone teasing and light. Young Bae turned to glare at him once more.

“No,” he flatly said, and went back to doing what he was doing. Ji Yong sighed, took a seat, and watched him for a moment. Young Bae, before everything else, had always been his best friend. A part of him wanted that back. Wanted the times were they were just friends and that they had never ed each other, because right now their friendship really .

“Do you want to know what I have been up to?” Ji Yong asked.

Young Bae blinked, pausing in his typing to regard Ji Yong. Yes, admittedly, he wanted to know but he felt like it was none of his concern at the same time. Ji Yong smiled at him once they locked eyes and he looked away once more, a frown marring his face. “What have you been up to Ji Yong?” he asked, closing his laptop. He just knew that he was not going to get any work done now.

“I’ve been going to Red Sunset, and I’ve been clawing my paws into a dominant there,” Ji Yong said, “I got one,”

Young Bae felt like he already knew this. “Yeah, who is it?” he asked.

“Oh you know him,” Ji Yong grinned, his eyes shining with mischief as he watched Young Bae closely.

“Oh really,”

“Yeah,”

“Stop messing around, who is it?” Young Bae demanded, now frustrated with Ji Yong.

“Well, he used to be dorky, cute, and we would always hang out with his brother- oh, his brother is the manager at Love Club right now,” he said, watching Young Bae as his mind seemed to work out what Ji Yong was saying.

“You don’t mean,”

“Only if you are thinking about him,” Ji Yong whispered.

“Choi Seung Hyun,” Young Bae spoke the only name he could think of. He knew that name so well, because back when they were young kids, Ji Yong would never shut up about him. He remembered once feeling jealous about it, but he never said anything, seeing as Seung Hyun was nothing and Ji Yong was forever his best friend.

“Correct,” Ji Yong said, got to his feet, “There, I told you everything, now give me my keys,”

“But how did Seung Hyun end up in this kind of career?” Young Bae asked, standing  and moving away from the searching Ji Yong. Ji Yong shrugged his shoulders, grabbing at Young Bae’s pants, and eagerly trying to shove his hands into his pockets.

“Hell if I know,” Ji Yong reached in to one pocket, and screamed in triumph when he found his keys.

 “Right,” he said, not knowing what else he could really say. Ji Yong took several steps back and reached the door, now reaching to unlock it.

“I won’t be mean anymore; you can go back with me if you like.” Ji Yong offered. Young Bae wanted to ask him when he was starting his training, but forced himself to bite his tongue and collect his things. Even as they left together, Young Bae was painfully aware of the distance that Ji Yong now placed between them. The wary eye that he kept on him and his careful use of words around him- it was really horrible and it hurt.

He had messed up their friendship after all.

The car ride back to the house was painfully silent. Once there, Ji Yong declined dinner with him, saying that he was going to order out and he rushed to his room. Even with Ji Yong here, the house felt just as empty as when Ji Yong was not there at all. Young Bae stared at Ji Yong’s bedroom door for a couple of minutes, before moving away to the kitchen to find something to eat.

HE really wanted to know what was going on.

A part of himself was itching to get involved again, but he was scared. After all, he had asked Ji Yong to drop this world. This world had hurt him, and having Ji Yong be there made him feel like Ji Yong didn’t care about what had happened to him.

No, he was never going back!


Ji Yong sighed once he was in his bedroom, once again able to breathe. He collapsed onto his bed and stared at his blank ceiling. He wanted to talk to Young Bae normally once again. A part of him was still mad, but another part had already sort of forgiven him. The problem now was that things felt so different between them.

It almost felt like their friendship was really over.

He had told him about Seung Hyun because as friends they had always shared everything. He had been hoping that doing that would perhaps repair something between them—but instead the distance was still there and there was nothing that Ji Yong could do about that right now.

More because he was unwilling to do anything about it right now.

Taking a deep breath, he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep when all of a sudden his cell phone went off. He frowned when he saw that it was Dong Wook whom was calling him. Opening it, he answered the call. “Hello,”

“Ji Yong! I can’t reach Seung Hyun. When I last saw him he said that he was going to the Blue Frog, I’m scared for him Ji Yong!”

Ji Yong sat up, fear rushing down his spine. “Where are you, you can’t let him go there! We have to stop him!” he rushed as he grabbed his keys, and bolted out of his bedroom. Young Bae blinked when he saw Ji Yong run out the door, startled as the door was slammed back into its hinges.

Where was he going so fast?


Hopefully, this chapter was good, and that you guys enjoyed it! It's taking me forever to update my stories, but know I have not given up on them. I will finish all of them :)