chapter 1

shinee's hello baby, but im the baby.

heey i know i didnt update or did anything at all but my englsih was really bad and im trying to write something hihi.

sorry.

'anna wake up its time for school' said my mom. i dont want to go to school everyday is the same wake up walk to school kids at school telling me im fat. but my mom doesnt understand me so i just make myself ready to go to school. 'mom im going ortherwise i will be late'.'okey sweety have fun love you' and like that im going out the door little did i know i wouldnt even come home. as i was walking to school 'yaah you there' i looked behind me and there was a man maybe 30-40 years old. i looked at him 'are you talking to me?' 'yes girl my name is hyunwook and would like to talk to you'. 'mr i dont know you why would you think that i would talk to you ?'.'you can trust me i sweat i wont do anything '. i dont know if i could trust this man but its better than going to school. so now im walking with him to a cafe to talk. 'ooh forgot to tell you my name my name is anna'. 'okay then anna i wanted aks you if you would like to go on a program called shinee's hello baby. itswith jonghyun,kibum,jinki,minho and taemin.' okay what was for a question didnt expect something like that,who would want someone as ugly as me to go in a program nobody would look but maybe it will work maybe will people accept me as i am,so they wont bully me anymore. 'i would like to mr hyunwook'. 'okay here is my number call me in a few hours were gonna start filming in 6 hours.you dont need to pack anything just go to this adress. Byeee' mr hyunwook is walking away. where did i get myself into 😣. i cant turn back now. so i did what he said i went to the adress. 'ting dong ting dong  hello im anna im here for shinee's hello baby.' 'okay come in in jonghyun,' 

 

 

i know its short and all, and my english is bad but im trying my best. and its my first time writing so i want to ask if you would want to go easy on me 

love michelle