Shall we party?

Halloween Party

- Hyukjae, for God's sake. Can you stop for a second??? - I said, while the bonde one was running arround, trying to put some clothes on me. 

It was the day of the party. Just some hours to go, and there we were, trying to find the perfect costume for me. 

We tried almost everything. Vampire, wolf, claws... and the list go on and on. But it seems like nothing scary can fit me. 

- I think I know the problem. - he said, analyzing my body. Imagine my situation. I was only in boxers in front of my friend. This was a first. - You can't be scary. 

- But, Hyuk. This is a halloween party, I HAVE to be scary, or else...

- You can be y. 

No. No no no. This was going to be my first party. There's no way-

- No, Hyuk. - I shushed him showing my finger. 

- What about thi-

- No..

- This pink-

- I SAID NO.

- This pink bunny. - he showed me a glitery and shiny outfit. But it wasn't a bunny per say, it was just a black boxer with a pink vest and pinkish bunny ears. - At least try them on! What are you going to loose?

My dignity, maybe??

 

After 2 hours and lots of discussion, I finally choose my costume.

Pikachu.

No, I'm not kiddin'.

I'm going to my first Hee Hee's Halloween clad in a pikachu outfit. 

But at least I wasn't in the bunny one. Ew.

It took more some time until Hyuk dressed himself as dracula (super creative, I know) and we were ready to go.

 

*

Everyone could notice how my hands were trembeling, the sweating forming on my forehead and my eyes wide open. I was nervous as hell.

- Try to call down, okay? Just act normal, and pretend to be one of the cool gyus. - he said, pushing the big door open. 

And there I was, entering my firts party ever. Wow.

In front of me there was a big room, with lots of people in it, dressed in costume and dancing their hearts out. Drinks in one hand, and the other one was busy going up and down each other bodies. I thought that a little bit disgusting, but I could handle it. 

I gulped. 

"Act normal! Act normal! It's easy, right?" I thought. It seemed so easy in the theory, but in practice... Not so much. 

- Min, move!! - the dracula beside me  was trying to move around the place, but my feet were stuck on the floor. Nice start, Sungmin!

- O-okay. - I begun walking aroung behind Hyuk. I noticed how cool he was, saying hi to everybody, and talk to other people. I'd like to be more like him. I think my life wouldn't be so boring if I was. 
I swear I was trying to enjoy the party, but maybe I wasn't made to be there. My place was with books and studies. Meh, I should get over it. 

- Sungmin. I know you feel a little out of place - Hyuk was againg by my side - but try to enjoy, right? - I thought about what he proposed me and nodded.

- Alright, I promisse. 

- That's my Minnie! - I saw that big gummy smile, and it's impossible don't be happy with this. - I need to go there in a place just for a moment. Okay? - I looket at the direction he was pointing. There were some people there, none that I could recognize. Only a brunet one. I think his name was Donghae or something like this. Hyukjae alread told me about this one, I think they are friends. Their costume were matching and all. 

- Okay. - I simply said.

- Are you gonna be okay? You can call me if something happen. 

- I'm gonna be okay. - I lied. 

- I'll be right back. - and then he was gone. 

 

The night was going fine. No one seemed to notice me or saying bad things about me. I was invisible, but this was better than someone mocking me because of my costume. In the meantime I observed everybody at the party. The way they act and dance, the way they interact with their friend. The way that those dark eyes look at me, hungrily. 

Wait, what? 

I looked again, but the eyes weren't there where I saw them seconds ago. Weird.

I was about to sit my on the sofa next to the door when I heard a high pitched voice coming from the stage. (yep, the diva had a ing stage inside the living room, imagine how big the house is).

- Hello everybody!! I hope you are all enjoying my halloween party!! - lost of screams could be heard. People really loved him! - Okay okay, settle down a bit. I'm here now to announce a big surprise for all of you! - all the lights started fading out, letting just some soft ones , putting the place in a good and y vibe. - Let the show begin. 

He came off the stage cheered by screams. And suddenly a y beat invaded my ears.

On the stage, some dancers could be seen. I think it was three boys and two girls. They were moving their bodies according to the music, that y music. I couldn't move a bone. I was puzzled.
The girls were wearing black bikinis, with fake blood all around them, some fake bruises and an incredible horror make up. The boys were with the same kind of make up... Looking like zoombies. Freaking hot zoombies. And, may I add, they were only in boxers! Tight black boxers and... God. I was enjoying the show, a lot. 

- I think Pikachu is enjoying the show. - a voice, that wasn't from Hyuk, was a mere centimeters from my ear. I felt some strong arms aroung my waist, pulling me closer to that body. 

I was so stoned I didn't answer immediately. I was going with the flow.
He started moving with me, to the sound of the beat, bouncing to one side to the other, slowly and y. His arms wrapped around my waist, his hands on my hands.

I was so into it, that only some seconds later something startled in my mind. 

He?

Was it a man hugging me by behind and moving my body with his? OMG

- H-hey. What... - his strong embrace was preventing me to face him, but after some struggling I could let myself free. - Sorry, but-

He shushed me with his finger. 

- Less talking, more acting. - I couldn't even react to what he said, because when I oppened my mouth to speak, I felt his own mouth on mine. 

HE WAS KISSING ME! I was giving my first kiss ever with a strange, at a party. My first party. Dressed in a pikachu costume.

Like, say what?

It was a messy kiss in the beggining, I think he could notice I was a begginer and never had any kind of love experience. He was taking the lead, and tried to make the kiss be a little more fierce, but I stopped him.

- Stop. Stop! - my arms were pushing his chest. - I don't... What are you doing? - I was confused... What was this guy doing?

- I'm kissing you. This is what I'm doing.

The show was over and the lights were starting to be normal again. 

His hands were still on my arms, preventing me from run away from him. I know I was scared, but it was a good scared, I wouldn't run away. 

- I don't like men. I'm stra-

- Bull. - he cut me, a smirk on his face. He was ing smirking at me. Now with the lights on I could see his face. I didn't recognize him from anywhere, but I could say he was from school. 
Black hair with white skin. Some acne scars could be seen on his face, but it was just a touch to his unic beauty. Doe eyes painted with a beautiful brownish color, may I add. Such beautiful eyes. 

The eyes that were looking at me, hungrily. 

- How can you say it's a bull? 

- You're still here with me... And this means only one thing. - I liked his light touch on my arms, I have to admit it. - You liked the kiss. 

I blushed. I really liked the kiss. I lowered my head, trying to hide the big 'yes' that was written all over my red face. 

- Don't be shy, my pikachu. - he pulled me against him, ready to start the kissing  when I stopped him again.

- At least say your name. 

- It's Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. 

I didn't know this name from anywhere in school, not that I remember. 

- Mine is-

- Sungmin. I know. - he flicked his eyes to the stairs. - What about we continue this in the room upstairs?

He didn't let me answer. He picked me up in bridal style and started to go up the stais, entering in one of the thousand rooms on that floor. 

"Try to enjoy it right?" I could hear Hyuk's voice in my mind, telling me the right thing to do. 

And what's the best way to enjoy a party than giving all my first to a stranger? I couldn't think in any other possibitity at the moment. Actually I coudn't think at all at the moment.

So I said nothing and let him lead the way. 

 

Kyuhyun put me on the bed, that was in the center of the room. He crawled my body until he reached my mouth again. He was a little bit calmer this time, placing his body over mine, placing his hands on my waist and giving a good presure there. The kiss was slow and gentle. Different from before. Maybe the environment we were made things better.

I was so enjoying it.

I couldn't stop my own hands from going up and down his back, placing them on his neck, deeping the kiss a little more.

It was so rushed and my head was spining a little that I couldn't remark what costume he was in. Only when he was standing again, to turn off the light, may I add, I could see his costume. 

He was dressed as Ash, from Pokemon. 

I gulped.

- I think I caught my pikachu.

 

 

 

*

 

And that was it! It was a silly sotry, I know! :(
I was just in the mood to write, so... yep.
I hope you enjoy it . And thanks for the new subscribers! <3