FINAL

MY DARLING

Everyone had said that falling in love with a man named Kris Wu Fan is the craziest thing Chanyeol had ever did. Not only because Kris is one of the top leader of EXO, the heartless mafia gang in Seoul and China but he also the legal son of Li Jia Heng, the notorious leader of the Dragon, a clan that always involves in underground battle of life and death. Black market, if you ask me precisely.

His mother is the first person that against his relationship with Kris. Saying that Chanyeol has a bright future ahead as one of the neurosurgent like his grandfather and a future to continue his family line (the perks of being the onky male child). His father just remind him about all of the time he spent to become a neurosurgent; a long period of studying in library even in the summer, a vocational school, his coass doctor time. With a strict tone, he just wants Chanyeol to remember about it again. And if he already made a decision about having a bright future than he can continue to become the part of Park family. But if he choose the other way then his parents gladly wash their hands off.

A cruel option if he could say but Chanyeol guess that’s normal. Just imagine one day you inform your parents that you’ve been in a relationship with the leader of the famous gang for a year. The leat reaction you could have is probably a collection of tears and a shouts of angry cursing words from both of them. So, when the door of his childhood home had been closed and locked forever for him, Chanyeol only wish he could never regret this day. The day where he become Chanyeol. Just Chanyeol.

In contradiction of Chanyeol’s family, Wu family apparently accept him with arms open wide. He’s afraid of course. He never involved himself with criminal before. The least criminal act he did was when he take his sisters piggy bank from her closet and take the money to buy GTA. So, when the night he meet with Kris’s father, Li Jia Heng, he could say he’s never been so shaking like that.

The Wu family is not like any other mafia family you ever seen on television. Instead of having a serious pokerface one, Li Jia Heng is the happiest faces Chanyeol could ever see. He always smile ear to ear at every one. An impression that he’s harmless and not a notorious clan leader. Chanyeol had to blink rapidly before he could recognize that he had openly joking and conversating with Jia Heng, the father of his boyfriend when the said boyfriend intrduce them together. Chanyeol could see Kris in Jia Heng; the same face structure, the same eyes and chin, almost the same height and even their ways of talking. The only difference is Kris could show that he could kill someone only with his eyes only but Jia Heng could mean no harm even to the fly. However Chanyeol is not a stupid one. He knows behind those smiling eyes and a happy smile, Jia Heng is the most dangerous man. If he wants to, he could order his man to kill someone silently.

Kris has twins brothers. Twins adoptive brother. The older by the two minutes called Luhan. A deer of the dawn. Based on his first impression, Luhan is an energetic person. He is a cheerful one just like Jia Heng. Chanyeol remember the bright smile and the young face he meet when Kris takes him to the family dinner night. It’s not an impossible to not like Luhan. And besides, Luhan’s older boyfriend, Kim Minseok is also a sweet person too. Chanyeol had told Kris about his favoritism to his brother Luhan but Kris only gives a short warning of “don’t judge a book by its cover’. Apparently, Luhan, though he have such a pretty cute face and a shy personality, in the field of his work, he is EXO number one assasin. The information gives Chanyeol slight fear and disbelieve. He tried to imagine Luhan with the sharp knife and a gun, anything that related to an assasin yet it come to no avail.

                “But are you sure Luhan is an assasin? He didn’t seem like that.” Chanyeol had asking for another assurance again from Kris about Luhan’s job. Kris only nod and keep doing his paperwork. Chanyeol huffed, he throw himself on Kris’s soft bed.

                “But Yifan, are you sure? His face is more proper to become a model you know.” Kris sighed. Chanyeol had been asking about Luhan ever since the day the younger one know his brother. He takes his glasses off and decide to distract himself from his paperwork. He lying sideways beside Chanyeol, his left hand support his head. He caress a frown on Chanyeol’s forehead, a cute frown but it never match with Chanyeol’s happy nature.

                “I’m sure 100%. Except the one I saw in training since our childhood is not Luhan, then I don’t know who he is.” Chanyeol giggled slightly due to Kris’s joke. The latter then kiss his forehead and snuggle to him,”Why you attracted so much to Luhan? I’m warning you, he’s not as innocent as you think.”

                “I don’t know. Luhan seems like a person that I could count of.”

The younger twins, Sehun, leave a very not good first impression on Chanyeol. It’s based on his blatant comment about Chanyeol being pretty like a girl and his eyes is the biggest eyes he ever seen. What did he do instead of taken aback then? Since then, Chanyeol had clearly stated on his mind that he should avoid Sehun. Basically, in between the Wu family, Sehun probably the most handsome one. His features is sharp, his eyes is gazy and he’s pretty tall for kid of his age. Instead of having the same face with Luhan, Chanyeol personally think Sehun is more twin look alike with Kris.               

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they celebrate their third anniversary, Kris asked his hands on marriage. Never Chanyeol thought that the latter will ask him about this. Of course they’ve been talking about living together and spent more time just the two of them, but they never comes to the marriage topic mostly because Kris’s position and his job. To say Chanyeol delighted is totally incorrect. He is happy.  Never he felt so happy like he could burst into thousand pieces of cotton and rainbows like this. And when he accept Kris as his fiancee, Chanyeol hopes he never regret this decision of him. Kris is the only one guarantee for him to never turn back to the past and regret everything.

The Wu family prepare eveything. From the place of reception, the church, the honeymoon place, the guests. All in all, it will be the perfect wedding everyone wish they ever had. Chanyeol along with Luhan also prepares the after party, both of them walking around to every event organizer in the city to talking about the party. Chanyeol, drowned in his own happiness and a perfect future he already made, had totally forget that he will be married with a gang leader and a son of a clan leader. He choose to hide this fact in the deepest corner of his mind and carry on with a light heart.

He’s busy counting down the days. Months turned into weeks. Weeks turned into days. And finally the day arrives.

Everyone had said that falling in love and involved with Kris Wu is the craziest thing to do. He heard that in the beginning until now. Chanyeol always asking why because all he could see is Kris, the lonely cold man that try to doing his clan duty in a right way. People need to look Kris past his cold and mysterious face.

But maybe Chanyeol should heard all this opinion since the very beginning. As easy as Kris had made him falling in love, hard I could add, then it’s also so easy for Kris to make Chanyeol’s heart broken into pieces.

                I’M SORRY CHANYEOL. BUT I DON’T THINK I COULD WORK IT OFF. I’M SORRY

It’s just take one note to end everything. It’s just take one note to ruin Chanyeol’s life and happiness. And it’s just take one note to make Chanyeol wake up from his dream and face the harsh reality. The reality of Kris leaving him alone on their wedding day. On the last minutes of their vows. The reality that Kris had ruin Chanyeol’s heart. The reality that make Chanyeol numb. The last thing Chanyeol could remember is the tearful face of Luhan and the worried face of Jia Heng.

                                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first thing he notice after he open his eyes is the high voice of his mother arguing with Jia Heng. Well, give it to his mother to act bravely like that. The second thing is the white ceiling of the hospital. That and the smell of medicine.  Chanyeol concludes that he’s fainted at the failed wedding ceremony. Kind of ironic, he guess. He’s a man yet he’s the one who’s faint. He’s the man yet he’s the one who have to face the heartbreak period. He’s the one been asking about marriage yet Kris is the one who’s betrayed him. Maybe if he gives up right now, Chanyeol bet he would totally gone crazy. But no, he won’t. As long as his sanity still didn’t left him, Chanyeol wouldn’t give up.

Jia Heng said the reason Kris left him is because Kris afraid of his safety. Being the wife of mafia leader will make Chanyeol always be in danger 24/7. And Kris won’t always be there to guard him. Hence he runs away just for the sake of Chanyeol security.

A kind of reason that was responded by a cold shoulder from Chanyeol, “He should never ask my hand on marriage in the first place then.” That’s what he said.  Jia Heng goes silent. At times like that, Chanyeol only see Jia Heng as the father of his children. The fatigue appears on his eyes, those smiles have replaced with a frown and that happiness has been replaced with bitterness. Yet Chanyeol feel nothing. Kris has successfully made him numb.

Luhan and Sehun always there to visit him. But seeing the twins’ means he will remember their older brother. So Chanyeol takes an action to forbid any Wu family to visit him. On his heart, Wu family will revive back the old memories that he want to forget. He want to erase. This action has made the part of Wu family even the EXO boys never visit him again in the hospital or even on his apartment.

The friendly Chanyeol turned into the lonely Chanyeol. His parents rarely talk to him and he also didn’t want to make any effort to come back to them. So, Chanyeol basically living a life of a loner.

Even though he’s on his way to make a peace with his hurtful past, Chanyeol, if he was given a second time to meet Kris, would only just ask one thing. One question that enough to determine if Kris really loves him or not.

                “Why don’t you stand by me?” 

 

 

 

A/N: This is the result of a terrible headache mixed with Miley Cyrus song plus writers block.... i'm sorry if the story turns out this way *bow*... please blame the inspiring songs.... *just kidding*... Anyway thanks for everyone who subscribe and view this story of mine...U guys are amazing as always~~!!!!

A/N : Once again I'm sorry if this comes out as angsty storyline... *bow*  *run away*