Chapter One~

❤ My Student Teacher ❤

 

Chapter One


 

You were running fast since you woke up late and today is your first day of school. You hurriedly ran to the silent corridors on your school, while running you accidentally bumped to someone. You muttered 'I'm sorry.' as his books fell on the floor. You helped him gather his things and glanced at his face. Your eyes rounded a little bit when you saw the guy. *He's so handsome.* You thought. You got starstrucked for a moment then the reality hit you. *Gosh! I'm late!* You thought as you muttered 'I'm sorry' before running away again. You hurriedly went inside your classroom and sat on the vacant chair as you rearranged your spectacles. You sighed in relief when the teacher is not yet in your room. 

 

 

"Anneyeonhaseyo. Sorry for being late." A deep voice said. You turned your attention on him and got shocked. *That guy! What is he doing here?!* you thought.

 

"I'm Park Chanyeol but you can call me Mr. Park and I will be your homeroom/Music Teacher from now on." He said. *What?! He's a teacher?* You thought in your mind.

 

"Good Morning Mr. Park." Everybody stood up and greeted him except for you who seemed to be still in a shock. You just sat there, looking at him. then he looked back at you. *OMO! He's looking at me! He's looking at me!!* You squealed on your mind but stopped when you realized why he is staring at you. You stood up and bowed. "Mian, Good Morning Mr. Park." You stood up and greeted as he motioned everyone to be sitted.

 

 

 


 

 

 

Short Chapter? Sorry. Kekeke~ Please Forgive me!