Chapter 1

Between The Lines

Kim Hyun Joong moved onto her street when she was just 12 years old and that was the beginning of a beautiful frienship. One that had survived every test thrown at it, from his insanely jealous girlfriend when he was in his early twenties, to the stress of making it through college. So Min was the one constant girl in Hyun Joong's life, the only person who got Hyun Joong -- his jokes, his silences, his need to sometimes just get away and play soccer or travel. 

Not until, Hyun Joong fell in love with Lee Hyori, the every man's fantasy. So Min knows she can't compete with that. Hell, she got to admit, they are a good looking couple not to mention, Hyun Joong and Lee Hyori are both talented lawyers and she is just a teacher. Hyun Joong and Lee Hyori met when they were studying law school. They fell in love and decided to move to Seoul to be partners of a successful law firm. So Min stayed in Busan as a grade school teacher. Hyun Joong wanted her to teach in Seoul too so that they won't be apart but So Min know's her limits. She can't be the third wheel. She needs to move on and stay away from him, for good. After 2 years of no communication, So Min needed Hyun Joong's help. She needed a lawyer. Yes, absolutely.