1 Regret

Description

You were in love with him in high school, bu tthen he left to train for Sm Entertainment and you went off to college becoming a basketball player and top seller for a book, "1 Regret," that you wrote based off your life, no one  knew that until the last interview in your hometown a year after your book had come out. You're asked to tell a bit about your 1 regret so you do in a very short and vague version, but you still live through a small flashbacks where you wish you'll see him again soon. Who knows maybe you'll get your wish.

Foreword

Main Characters:

Addison 'Addi' Chen (you)

You're a well known and respected basketball player who had written a top seller that stayed on the list for a year since it debut in book stores all over the world. though no one, but Kris knows how hard it was for you in high school to keep up being the great basketball player you were then and are today.

Wu 'Kris' Yi Fan

(Your high school crush, friend, and basketball captain)

You met him after your freshman/sophmore year when you went to a basketball camp where the two of you became friends and kept being friends until a figh tyou had the day he left for China. When it was to late to pull him back to you and tell him how you really felt.


Please Subscribe, Comment, and Most of All Enjoy