Marriage Dinner .

Marriage Dinner .

Yoon Jihyun's POV

This cannot be happening. I have a perfect life(including a boyfriend) and my parents wants to sell me off.  By forcing me to marry some guy whom I never heard of.  No matter what I said to my parents about me having a boyfriend, they still insist on marrying me off. 

Am I some kind of thing? I'm a freaking human being for goodness sake! 

Despite my nerdy looks, my Sandeul  loves me for who I am. And I love him a lot. Although, he's kind of clumsy and too kind to other girls, I still love him. But I kept a secret from him. In fact 3.

Firstly, I'm not a nerd. I hate studying. The reason why I act as a nerd because I don't want too much of attention. Secondly, I'm rich and my parents are one of the richest family in Seoul. I didn't tell him that either. Lastly, I didn't tell him about the marriage dinner. But he told me about his. What a bad girlfriend I am. I really want to tell him but I can't just blurt it out like that, right? It'll be big blow for him. 

And here I am, in a fancy restaurant, waiting for the other party. They are 30 minutes late. If it wasn't for this, I would be spending time with Sandeul right now.  My mum kept on asking me to wear contacts and a short dress to fit the occasion. And so, I am no longer the nerd. I want to get away from this but my parents are keeping an eye on me. There's also bodyguards stationed outside. In other words, no way out. 

They finally reached after 40 minutes of waiting. I didn't bother standing up but my mum kept on pulling me up. It was irritating so I stood up.  I turned around. As soon as I turned around, my jaws dropped and my eyes widened. I couldn't look for words. My brain stopped working. 

Lee Junghwan. 

What is he doing here?! Don't tell me- He's my husband-to-be?! 

Great. I can see my future now. And it's bad. He's gonna find out that I'm lying to him. And he's gonna upset. We would then break up. And my life would be over. But one problem: He's kind of slow...  Like right now, he can't even recognize his own girlfriend who's right under his nose. 

Throughout the dinner, I kept on staring at him. I didn't realize it but his facial feature is beautiful. His eyes were shining. And his lips were the most inviting.

Oh how badly I want to kiss him right now. 

The parent were talking about business then about the marriage. They kept on laughing and smiling. While I'm right here, being a ert.  He suddenly look up from eating and look at me in the eye. I immediately blushed and continue eating. 

'Were you staring at me?' Sandal asked. The parents stopped talking and turned to us. 

'Uhmm.. N-no.' I replied. 

'I have a girlfriend so I'm not available.' He replied, sipping on his drink. 

Aww...

I melted at his words. I couldn't stop myself from blushing. 

'O-oh..' 

'Lee Junghwan! She's gonna be your wife and forget about your girlfriend!' His mum warned him.  My smile turned into a frown.

Sorry but who are you to control your son's love life, Sandeul's mom. 

Being the clumsy yet cool Sandeul, he rolled his eyes and continued eating. The parents went back to talking.  After eating, he played with his handphone. I secretly look at him and smiled. The way he plays with his phone is also charming.  I heard my phone buzzing. I saw that it was text message from my one and only Sandeul, whoho doesn't even know that he's texting the person in front of him.

To: Jihyuniee. 

From: Sandeulie. 

I miss you! >.< I'm stuck here with my wife-to-be! 

I chuckled. 

To: Sandeulie.

From: Jihyuniee

I miss you too! Is she pretty? 

From the corner of my eye, I saw him smiling to himself. He replied a second later. My phone buzzed again. Everyone looked at me. I just smiled. Sandeul was looking at me suspiciously. 

To: Jihyuniee.

From: Sandeulie. 

Well, she is. Infact she's perfect. Her legs are long and beautiful. But you're prettier. But I wish you would take off that nerdy glasses off yours. I bet you look prettier *winks*

I blushed at his words.

To: Sandeulie. 

From: Jihyuniee

Ya! How dare you look at her with so much interest! And what's wring with my glasses?! It's nice, okay. 

I pressed the send button an in a second, he start typing his reply.  Everytime I reveieved his message, my phone would buzz and he would look at me suspiciously. 

Suddenly, he stood up.  'Ya, why Is that when I message my girlfriend, your phone would buzz a second later? It's too much of a coincidence.' He said.

And once again, the parents stopped talking.

'Junghwan-ssi? Don't you know Jihyun? I thought she was in the same school as you?' My mom spoke.

Oh . 

'Same school? I never see her before.' Sandeul replied, without taking his eyes off me. 

'I-I rarely go for lunch so he probably didn't see me.' I said. 

He snatched the phone from me and looked at me in disbelief. 

Great. I'm busted.

'Yoon Jihyun? Th-the nerd?' Sandeul spoke. 

I sighed, 'Yeah. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I really wanted to but I don't know how!' 

'Seriously? I thought you were a normal average girl. But now I look at the real you, you were actually rich and beautiful.' He said, looking at me from head to toe.

He's gonna scold me. And break up with me. 

'W-wait. What's happening?' Sandeul's dad asked.

'Why didn't you tell me sooner? So all this time, I was texting you, the real you?' He asked. 

'Y-yeah.. Sorry. I shouldn't have kept it from you. A-are you mad?' I timidly asked. 

He walked to me and he caught me off guard by suddenly kissing me. He pulled my waist nearer. I snake my arms around his neck and kissed him back.  I could hear the parents gasping.

That's what they get for not listening to their children. 

We pulled apart, touching our foreheads together as we look at each other in the eye. 

'You're not mad?' I asked. 

'Nope. In fact, I'm on cloud nine. Never thought that my wife-to-be is actually you, my girlfriend.' He kissed the tip of my nose. 

'GIRLFRIEND?!' The parents shouted together. 

'Yea. I told you I have a girlfriend.' Sandeul looked at me. I blushed. 

'You didn't tell me, Yoon Jihyun.' Dad said, pretending to be hurt.

'I did. But you didn't want to listen. And now, I'm back with my boyfriend. See, even Heaven wants us to be together, right Sandeul?' He kissed my forehead. 

'So don't worry about this marriage thing. Me and Jihyun will get married anyways, right?' He asked me. 

'Hmmm...' I pretended to think. 

'Ya!' He shouted. 

'I was kidding! Chill! And yes, I would get married to you, Lee Junghwan.' I pushed his forehead lightly.

'We're gonna be in-laws for sure!' Sandeul's mom cheered. She hi-fived with my mom. The dads were congratulating each other. 

Me? 

Me and Sandeul was already out of the restaurant, getting some time alone.  I pulled his tie and kissed him. He gladly kissed me back. I don't care if we're in the middle of the road or whatever as long as I'm with him. 

My one and only love.