☠ Plotlines ☠

☠ C a t c h Me If You Can ☠ ║apply CLOSED║choosing characters and writing reviews!

 

The one fine leader of the Diemonds, and the clever, clever, creator of the gang. She's the one who makes up the plans, thinks them all out, and makes them work. She always knows the insides and outs of their plan and makes sure that she's got a ton of back-ups in case of emergencies. But she also hides a big secret from the rest of her members. She's the delinquent and misunderstood daughter of the New York City mayor. Uh-oh.
 
She knows the Intrepid is on their heels, and she knows the Diemonds might get caught if they're not careful. It's not just her secret that she's taking care of, but she's also got minors in the gang who she cares about. She meets one of the Intrepids by chance in a subway station, but neither of them know who the other is. They feel attracted to each other, and feelings are mutual. But what happens when the Intrepid finds out who she really is- the leader of a gang he's been hunting down for years? What's this boy going to do?   


The Mastermind
is here. 
Age: 19-23
Personality: Leader like
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: A mature ulzzang, please.
Status: TAKEN
"I'm the leader. Who the are you?"

©

A normal girl by day, and the city's best hacker by night. She knows everything about computer programming, codes, wires, and all that crazy technology. She can shut down an entire building in just a few clicks. She can access anyones phone with a push of a button. And the Intrepids know one thing for sure: it's that the hacker has a clever personality, and she's clearly not someone you can mess with.
 
However, when she's not with the Diemonds, she goes to school/uni as a computer major and a regular student. She meets one of the Intrepids by chance in a class, and they don't know that they're the one they're both looking for- and are also mortal enemies on the side. As the two get acquainted, they seem to feel a strange connection. They're just friends for now, but it seems like they can't stop thinking about each other. How long will these two liars keep their secrets hidden? Long enough to make sure they don't go crazy, I hope.   


The
Hacker
has entered. 
Age: 17-23
Personality: Extremely  Clever
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: Anyone wil do!
Status: TAKEN
"Don't underestimate me, dickwad."

©

 

This member of the Diemonds may be considered the most valuable as she is the one who makes the connections with all other organizations. If anything, you could call her the face of the group, the visual that everyone sees. Drugs? Got it. Weaponry? Sure. Sure, she may sound scary, but she's a sweet person who knows exactly how to get on someone's good side. It's why people tend to love her a lot. She's the one with the most knowledge of the drugs, weapons, and allies. She can convince anyone to join, you could say she just has a way with words.
 
But she's still in school (with the hacker and action) and while she's there, she's known for being a perfect goody-two-shoes. The A+ student. The perfection. She meets an Intrepid member while walking home, and by chance, she sees his badge. But she decides that it'd maybe be fun to play with him for a bit. But she might've made a huge mistake because she's in too deep- too deeply in love.   


The Connection
has arrived. 
Age: 17-23
Personality: Charming
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: Wildcard; anyone will do! Cute ulzzangs are definitely allowed.
Status: AVAILIABLE
"Well hi there! How are you today?"

©

 

Maybe the most tempermental of them all, the action is the main and best fighter of the Diemonds. She's the girl who gets the job hands-on, and is a BAMF (seriously) who can do anything. She has killed the most out of the group, and she is very athletic, not to mention extremely skilled in shooting guns. When they're stealing things, she is usually the bodyguard for the sneak, and usually knocks everyone out of their path so that the job can go quicker.
 
She's still going to school. While not working at the gang, she works part-time at Dunkin Donuts. Now usually, she'd just skip work most of the time, but she finds herself constantly returning, mostly because of one certain boy who is a regular customer. You guessed it, he's an Intrepid. Police got to have their donuts at some point, right? The action finds herself going to work more and more just to see this one boy. But she's promised herself to stay true to the gang, and not have any relationships to distract her. But she keeps getting this feeling when she sees him. Call it... love? ...Nah.  


The
Action
is present. 
Age: 17-23
Personality: Frickin' Badass
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: Any ulzzang will do; please see cheatsheet!
Status: AVAILIABLE
"Let me get one punch in. Just one."

©

 

The sneak is the main robber of the group, and probably, the most normal. She is quiet, stealthy, and is very agile and quick on her feet. She does most of the behind-the-scenes action when the Diemonds plan an attack or a robbery. And she steals the most- literally everything. She can pickpocket someone faster than Zelo can rap, and she's got a knack for staying out of the picture and becoming unseen, a perfect trait especially when the Diemonds need to asassinate someone.
 
As a girl with no parents, no money, and not even a place to stay, some of the other girls pity her. She stays with the seducer and they both are roomates hoping to make enough money for ends meet. She works full-time at a bookstore, and she just so happens to be really good friends with the owner- who's son is an Intrepid. She finds herself staying after hours to talk to this boy, and soon they're getting to know each other on a more personal level and- oh no, she can't possibly be falling for him, right?   


The
Sneak

is in. 
Age: 19-23
Personality: Calm
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: A mature looking ulzzang will do.
Status: AVAILIABLE
"I'm working again, but I'll call you later."

©

 

Almost like the connection, the Seducer is the main reason for distraction in most of the Diemonds' attacks. She usually seduces their prey and gets them alone so that the sneak and the action can deal with them in total private. She usually distracts the others around the crime so that they won't notice anything that goes on behind-the-scenes, and makes sure that the sneak and the action don't get caught.
 
Just like her name, the seducer is y and flirtatious, and she knows how to work with the boys. She works part time as a maid for a rich family in New York, and it just so happens that the family she works for has a son in the Intrepids. She doesn't know, but he realizes that there's more to her than meets the eye, and soon, the Intrepid she works for knows she's in Diemonds. But he's not going to turn her in just yet... maybe he'll play with the little seducer first.   


The
Seducer
is here. 
Age: 19-23
Personality: A liar, good at hiding things.
Can be a boy or a girl 
Face rec: DEFINITELY a mature ulzzang; one who's got a y/flirtatious look.
Status: AVAILIABLE
"And how are you doing today, y?"

©