Decision

My Tough Princess

L asked EXO-K to leave earlier, so he could give IU a ride to school. L held Jieun's hand as they walked to their class. Students that pass by them, gasped and some even fainted. Most of the students were congratulating them and apologized to IU for what they have done to her in the past.

Doyeon was outside their class, glaring at IU.* Just wait, Jieun. I'll make sure you regret stealing L oppa away from me.*

~At night~

" Guys, don't you think our Jieunnie has grown up?" Suho asked s. IU was sleeping in her room while EXO-K were having a meeting in the living room.

" Yup. Its been 10 years." Baekhyun said.

" Maybe, we should let her..... stay at L's house." Suho suggested. Everyone looked at him as if he was crazy.

" ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! SHE'S ONLY 16 FOR GOODNESS SAKE!" Chanyeol shouted loud enough for the whole world to hear.

" Shhhhhh! Are you trying to make Jieun wake up??? Kai covered his mouth. Chanyeol aplogized after that.

" You're trying to kick her out of her own house? Genius." Sehun said sarcastically.

" No. She's been living with us for 10 years! What's even worse is that we're all guys! Shouldn't she, or maybe we should move out?" Suho asked them. Right before they were about to agree, Chanyeol spoke up.

" Did you all forget? We live here for a reason. We can't leave Jieun alone." he reminded them.

" How about this? At the age of 18, we'll let her move out to L's house." D.O suggested.

" Not bad." Kai complimented." But what if they break up?"

" They won't ever break up. EVER." Sehun told them.

" I have to admit, they look like a match made in heaven." Kai said.

" L doesn't look like the type to cheat on her." D.O said.

" So its settled then." Suho said. They all stood up. That's when Baekhyun realized something.

" Wait..... what if Jieun DOESN'T want to move out?" he asked.

" Well, then we convince her." Suho answered and they all went back to their rooms.

~The next day, after school~

IU had to stay back to clean her classroom. Her boyfriend offered to help her clean, but she told him to go home. After she was done, she grabbed her stuff and walked to the bus stop. She saw some men in black suits walking towards her. She thought it wasn't safe and decided to go back to school, but one of the guys grabbed her arm harshly. 

" WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!?!?!?! LET ME GO!!!!" she yelled. The harder she struggled, the man's grip became stronger. They covered her nose with a cloth filled with some substance(idk what its called) and she lost concious.

~At the mansion~

" What are you guys doing here?" Sehun asked INFINITE.

" Is Jieun home?" L asked him with a worried tone.

" Not yet." he replied.

" I haven't heard from her in an hour. She might be in danger." L told him. Sehun invited them in and L told them.

" There might be 1 person that would put Jieun in danger." Sunggyu said.

" Kim Doyeon." they all said. Right after they said her name, someone rang their doorbell. Suho walked outside only to find a piece of rolled up paper.

" Guys, I found this." Suho showed them the paper.

Lee Jieun is being held in a warehouse in **********
If you want her back, L must come. Alone.

From: Unknown

" I know its from Doyeon." L said. He stood up and walked to the door.

" We're coming with you." Woohyun said.

" No. I have to go alone." L said and left.

 

 

IU opened her eyes. She looked around the unfamiliar place.* Where am I?*

" Good, you're awake." she heard a familiar voice.

" Kim Doyeon."

" That's right."

" Why are you doing this?" she asked Doyeon.

" Isn't it obvious? I want to break you and L up." she answered." If I let you go, do you promise to leave L oppa alone?" she asked IU

" Not in a million years." IU answered.

" I thought so." Doyeon said.

The men in black suits from before came and punched IU in the face." Before he comes, I want to get revenge on you." Doyeon said and her men started punching her.

" STOP IT!!!!" L shouted as he ran in and threw a strong punch to each of the men. Doyeon came from behind and hit him with a chair. L fell forward. Doyeon held a knife to IU's throat.

" Fight back and I'll cut up her face." she threatened. Her men got up and started attacking him. They kicked him and punched him.

" STOP IT!!!! STOP HURTING HIM!!!!!" IU screamed. Her eyes were filled with tears. Doyeon had enough. She pushed IU back and walked towards L.

" WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?!?!?!?" she screamed. He didn't answer and just layed lifelessly on the floor." You win." she cried and left with her men following from behind. IU crawled to his side.

" Why didn't you fight back?" she asked him in between her sobs. He turned his back towards the cold ground.

" B-because I didn't want her to cut your beautiful face..." he softly said and cupped her face with his hands. INFINITE AND EXO-K came in and rushed to they're side. They carried the couple back in the car and sent them to the hospital.

~After 1 week~

IU got better and went back to school. L was still in the hospital. He has to stay for another week. Doyeon migrated to America for a new start. EXO-K told IU about her moving out. At first, she didn't want to, but they convinced her and she finally agreed.

People thought the couple wouldn't last 3 months of dating. They only had little fights, but they made up quickly. Couples everywhere envy them in every way. They finally bought some couple stuff from the old lady. The old lady gave them discounts everytime they came.

When it was time to go, EXO-K had tears in their eyes. The ones crying the hardest was Kai and Chanyeol. They were still going to see each other in college. IU left with L with a smile on her face.

 

 

L and IU were sitting side by side, watching the sunset on the beach. " Its beautiful." she whipered to L.

" I think you're more beautiful." he pecked her forehead.

" You're becoming a lot cheesier now." she told him.

" I know." he says." You're my cheesecake, you know."

" Of course." she said and kissed him sweetly on his lips.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chappie 17 is out!!!! Guys, this is the end! I wanted to finish this fanfic as soon as possible, so I can focus on my other fanfic. Hope you guys enjoyed this story~

Happy New Years!!! School is starting tomorrow and its afternoon school, so I can't update that often any more....... I won't be posting any gifs too. SORRY!!!!

Pls comment a lot!!! BYEEE~