2: Diary Entry

My Guardian Angel

An idea popped out of Luna's mind.

What if she kill herself just to see Onew's face again? This time, in heaven?

Using her car, she went to the road that is above the river where Onew died. She was about to jump to the deep, flowing river when the gust of wind started blowing.. She felt a little cold. And actually, she can't do self-destruction.

She decides to open her drawer inside the car. She also turned the engine on and the aircon on level 1. A tintinnabulation was heard.

She saw a card that makes music when you open it. She recalled their moments together.

"He was a quintessence of a loving and caring husband." Luna thought 

The letter was variegated.

"He must have made this with his own hands." She slightly smiled at the card

But when she's about to go outside the car, she recalled something..

"IF YOU DO SELF-MURDER, YOU CAN'T GO IN HEAVEN.. FOR YOU DIDN'T TAKE NOTE OF ONE OF GOD'S LAWS."

Luna recalled that Onew said that line.. 

She noticed Onew's diary was lying flat on the floor carpet of a passenger seat in her car.

She went outside and held it tightly.

When she opened the first page to read, the wind blew the pages and showed her on of the most important page of the diary.

She was touched, surprised and teary-eyed.

March 24, 2011

I never imagined that I will go crazy and fall for Park Sun-young/ My lovely Luna. 

We were rivals right? How did that happen? Well, I am not interested.. as long as she's happy, I'm happy too. :)

Yesterday was our first date.. AND IT WAS AWESOME!

My heart was trembling so fast.. Well, actually, I really like to kiss her.. but I was scared because she might spank me. ;D 

But when I think of death, I don't become sad. ;)

Why?

Because if she will be the one to pass away first, I won't kill myself and mourn all day everyday. I would enjoy my life and carry our memories. Because I know she will be watching me from above.

If I will be the one who will die first, I want her to be happy.. She needs to realize that she already have a guardian angel. And that guardian angel will be me! I will look and guard her 24/7... I don't want her to commit suicide.. That'll be tragic. I want her to enjoy life! We will see each other in heaven anyways!

I love you, my radiant and my one and only Luna! 

mwahh!

Luna didn't notice she is already crying. but now is different.. It's tears of joy. 

She realized how much Onew loves her.

He doesn't want her to sacrifice her life.

He wants her to be happy.

She realized that the wind blew the pages to that part so she can read it.. and realize that she doesn't need to die to be happy. 

She looked at the starry night...

"You are really my guardian angel, Sweetie. I love you too." Luna shouted happily.

She swayed then blurted happily:

"Thank you wind!"

"I love you Onew! You don't know how much I love you! But if this is what you want.. then fine... I'll live as long as I can and I'll carry our memories and I will travel our journey."

"You said you love me until forever, and as far as I know, I said that too.. but..

FOREVER STARTS HERE

 

END

 

 

***************************************

PLS. READ!

Well, sorry if I just wasted your reading time with this.. :) I can't think of anything to do today so I just did this.. I am not really a good author though.. Sorry! As you can see, all my works are one shot.. Yeah! I am not really into making long stories...:\\

OK! FINE!

I do not make long stories because I don't really have realistic ideas here in my brain.. I once tried to do it but unfortunately, for me, it was a flop. Sorryyyyy again!!!