1: The Date

My Guardian Angel

Hi guys! I suggest you read the foreword first before proceeding to the story.. :)

 

Having a belligerent self, Luna has always been aggressive.. You can never imagine how fierce she can be because of her pulchritude.

"Don't let me run out of patience and control! I am warning you!"    was   Luna's favorite throw back line when she and Onew are fighting.

On the other hand.. Her rival Lee Jinki was the opposite.. he may look truculent on the outside, but when you become fond of him, you will learn that he is the innocuous type.

Onew's signature line comes on the way...

"Okay, okay.. fine.. you win."

Crème de la crème. Yes, they are.. in terms of singing.

**********************************************

They were like that... 5 years ago. But now, they are like just one of a million couples who genuinely love each other. Want to know how that happened?

Their intelligence was from their parents. Their parents were business partners.. And when Jinki-slash-Onew knew that their family is already running out of money, he decides to study hard and get a decent job.

 

But instead of being bankrupted, his dad decides to ask some help from his partner and they were back to the top again.. after a few years..

And just like other stories... his dad and Luna's parents decide to have an arranged marriage. (It's common,, I know! :})

END OF FLASHBACK

So look at them now.. 

Happy

Cheerful

on cloud 9

walking on air

blissful...

They didn't know and they never imagined that they can be like this..

 

 

 

 

 

One breezy, blustery afternoon..

"Hey, after you go to work, can we go on a date?" Luna happily asked

"Hmm, I guess. I'll come home early! Okay?" Onew replied

Ukey!

After waiting that seems like forever..

"I'm home!" Onew announced

"Yeobo! ... I've been thinking.. Even if you are the man, why don't we switch for awhile? I go to work, and you take care of the house. Don't you agree? Luna suddenly suggested

"I don't really like the idea, sweetie.. You may get tired and exhausted." was Onew's response.

"Oh well, you said you want to go to a date right? Let's go!" Onew changed the topic.

At a fancy bistro

They were happily talking.. it seems like they were acting like young lovers.. but they are already living in this world for 28 years .. Are you wondering why they still don't want a baby? (weird right?)

It's because they want to act like girlfriend and boyfriend..More sweet moments.. more cheesy lines..

Having your other half by your side is heaven right?

After eating....

Onew was driving their car when suddenly he noticed his significant other/wifey is already asleep. He was staring at her beautiful features. 

The streets are dark..

The sky above is moonless..

His car lights were dim..

 

He was still looking at her. When suddenly a bus without a passenger hit their car, it was because of his daydreaming.

The car went sideways, Luna woke up shocked, surprised, feeling unsafe. Onew was struggling to make the car regain its balance, but it was no use.. the car fell upside down. 

 

Under the bridge was a river flowing fastly and freely.. It was a big, wide river.

The car sank a little then floated.. Luna went out of the car.. She thought Onew was waiting for her.. but to her surprise, he was nowhere to be seen. She felt lonely, miserable, unsafe and most of all, alone. She cried,  she thought:

I cannot live without him! Oh please God! Please return him to me! I'm begging you! 

 

She sat on the soil beside the flowing river.

Luna's POV

 

I know he is dead. I know it. I can feel it now. Don't tell me that I am a hopeless person. But it is the truth... my precious husband is already gone. Gone physically, but he is forever in my heart and in my soul. That is my promise to him, I will love him until time dies, until eternity, until..until forever-rrrr!!!! Tears started to fall..

I started crying again.. but this time I let it all out. But a staircase caught my attention. It was a way to return up to the road where I last saw his captivating face.

Now in the road, I called my mom and told her what happened..

After 2 months.. 

His body has been recovered and our family and his mom and dad are already preparing for the funeral...

 

At the funeral...

I stopped myself from crying.. This is the time that we should be strong.

Night and day, I was just staring at him.. Whispering I love you and Sorry..

I was saying sorry because I knew he was staring at me while he was driving. Yep, I wasn't sleeping at all.. If I didn't pretend that I was asleep, we should just have talked and he should be focusing on the road, not on my face. It was MY FAULT!

END OF Luna's POV

 

 

Then one evening...