Chapter Five

Pregnant by the Famous Jang Wooyoung [Hiatus]

 

“OH! Taeyeon! What are you …..” Wooyoung started. He stared at the tests and then at me. He stood there speechless. This was my chance to run! I quickly grabbed at least three of the tests and ran into the restroom. I slowly locked the door as I took a deep breath. This one test was going to determine my life. I quickly did what the test said, and waited for my results. Gosh. These 5 minutes were the longest 5 minutes I ever had.  Slowly, the lines of the pregnancy test started to show. One line appeared.

…….

And another.

TWO LINES.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” I screamed. I’m pregnant. I’m going to die. What am I going to do ?! I slowly started to sob.

Someone knocked on the door, “Taeyeon-ah, what’s wrong?!”  Wooyoung asked in a frenzy voice.

“Nothing, nothing at all,” I shouted back. I can’t think right now. I should just act normal and make a decision later. I can’t think when I panic. I slowly opened the door and saw Wooyoung staring at me. He examined the look on my face and his face softens.

“Uhmm.. I’m pregnant,” I said blankly, and I managed a fake laugh.

“What are you going to do with the baby?” Wooyoung asked.

“What you mean?! Of course I’m keeping it, it’s MY child,” I replied, “and whatever I do with it doesn’t concern you,”

“Don’t you mean OUR child? Don’t I have a say in this?” Wooyoung argued.

“It’s in my tummy, so the baby is mine!” I replied. Gosh, why do I have the most stupid comebacks?

“What you’re insane!” Wooyoung said.

“What you want me to do with it then?”  I asked.

He sighed, “I really don’t know,”

I stood there quietly, waiting for a response.

“You know what? Of course there is only one solution. We’re young and even famous idols. I mean is there even another solution? I really don’t want to suggest this but---“ Wooyoung started.

Tears blurred my vision. I couldn’t believe what he was going to say. I quickly wiped my tears, “Stop talking, I’m going to go,” I said hurriedly.

“Wait – Taeyeon! I didn’t finish!” He cried out, but he was too late. I walked out on him and into the car.

“What took you so long?” Tiffany said.

“Uhm. The line was really long,” I lied. What am I going to do about this situation?  Obviously, Wooyoung was suggesting for me to abort this child.  I really don’t know what to do. I mean I can’t just keep the baby. Wouldn’t I lose my career?  This job was extremely important to me. I sighed. I wasn’t even ready to become a mom. Of course aborting was never in one of my options. I would never kill a life like that. It was too cruel. I walked back into our dorm with the girls. Then, Jessica grabbed a hold of my wrist and dragged me into her room. She then locked the door.

“Unnie, are you pregnant?” she said worriedly. TAEYEON, LIE. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. THE LESS PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS, THE BETTER.

“Uhmmmmmm.. yeah,” What did I just say? My mouth wasn’t listening to my brain. D:

“I knew it, what are you going to do?” Jessica asked softly.

“I don’t know,” I said, starting to cry.

“I – mean- I can’t kill the baby, and I can’t lose this job,” I said, in between tears, “I’m not sure what to do…”

“Who’s the father?”

“Well… it’s …”

DING DONG!

“Who is it?” Sunny shouted from across the room. I heard the door open and all the girls gasp in shock. Then I heard a knock on my door.

“Unnie, it’s for you,” Sunny shouted through the door.

I wiped my tears and slowly came out the door. It was Jang Wooyoung.

“What are you doing here?” I said bitterly.

“Unnie, don’t be mean to him. He’s a guest,” Sunny said.

“I’m here to ask you something,” He started out, shyly.

“No, don’t talk,” I said, tears falling down my cheeks, “I don’t want you hurting my baby,”

“What?” He whispered,  “What makes you think I would do that?”

“Whatever. I don’t care what you want me to do anyways, I’ll make the decisions for the baby,” I replied.

All the sones gathered around and started looking at one another for answers. Of course Jessica just stared blankly, knowing the situation. He looked around the sones and did the most unexpected thing. He roughly grabbed my body, and hugged me.

“I was going to tell you something, and I think you misunderstood,” he started. I felt warm in his embrace. He was surprisingly soft and he smelled really good.

“Then what were you going to say?” I asked.

“Kim Taeyeon?”

“Yes?”

“Marry me,”

-

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. CLIFFHANGER. x]

Would Taeyeon say yes? O: xD  I kind of fasten the pace of the story. MUST GET INTO THE GOOD PORTION OF THE STORY. :D tell me if you guys liked it or not. comments are much appreciated. :D mkay. byes ~