Sick.

Pregnant by the Famous Jang Wooyoung [Hiatus]
“Well sir, I- I was just hanging out with my friends,” I said smiling. I was sweating bullets. I mean if I told him the truth, I knew I was going to be fired for sure.

“Hmm.. okay then. But know this, if I find any one of you guys ‘playing around’ with other idols, then you’re fired,”

“Y-yes sir,”

“Okay, go along now,”

I nodded and headed out. What am I going to do with my dear life? I am going to act like nothing happen. Correction: I HAVE to act like nothing happen. I passed around the park, heading to our SNSD’s dorm. How am I going to explain this to the girls? I was supposed to be their example as a leader, but then again I couldn’t just lie to them. I guess I should just go with the flow..

3 Months Later

Ugh. I’m so freaking tired. We’ve been practicing for hours now! I was really hungry too. I had a craving for soondae.  *Korean Pork Sausage

“Where do we have to go after this?” I asked Sooyoung, as I drank my water bottle.

“I think we’re going to Music Bank’s backstage to support Miss A and 2PM,” she replied.

CRAP. 2PM.

That means that I’ll see Wooyoung for the first time in three months. JUST GREAT. Ugh. I can’t concentrate on him right now. I’m so tired and hungry!

“Are you okay? You don’t look so well these days,” Jessica said with a worried tone.

“I’m fine, let’s just go and get this over with,” I said.

“Okay,” Jessica said unsurely.

We arrived and were briefly greeted by Miss A. Yoona went out to go buy some snacks and drinks. One of the PDs told us that we’re going to go in the same room as 2PM. Right now, they were performing, so I was safe… well for now. I play with my fingers anxiously. I hope that it won’t be awkward. Our sort of awkward atmosphere can bring suspicion. Ugh I’m so nervous.. and nauseous. I feel nauseous, tired, and hungry just like yesterday! I must be getting a bad cold or something..

 I watched the monitor, seeing 2PM dance. They were good. REALLY GOOD. Wooyoung’s moves were slick and clean. He made it look so… perfect. OHMYGOSH. What am I saying? I must be crazy…

Finally, they left the stage and I could already hear 2PM coming towards this room. They then arrived all laughing and hitting each other’s back. They went from fun and crazy to all cool-like in a split second.

“Hello Ladies ~” Junho cried out.

The guys all came in and sat in their places. Wooyoung sat next to me.

“Hello Taeyeon,” He said softly.

“Hey,” I replied. I scratched the back of my neck. We kind of just stared at eachother… which was really awkward…

“Oh hey! I brought snacks!” Yoona cried as the boys hovered over the food.

“Unnie, this is for you! You wanted to eat Soondae since this morning, right?” She said handing me a bag full of it.

YAAY! SOONDAE! I quickly stuffed my mouth with it.

I took a bite.

And a another.

This tastes odd… and smelled horrible.

I feel like I’m going to puke.

“Where’s the restroo-umph!”

Wooyoung looked at me, obviously alarmed.

“Umph!” I covered my mouth and rushed to the restroom..

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Please comment and tell me what you think! (: Any good ideas for my story?