Finale

Star Angel

 

It is christmas day and the day of the event, the venue was in the stadium at the province.

“Hey, Minmin why you look pale?”

“Im fine”

You already have a girlfriend omo.

“Okay? You sure alright then”

They continue to walk inside. Hyun joong saw the floating so min

He tap her.

“Ah, yes joongie?”

He tap her head and kiss her forehead

“You shouldn’t be sad, I promise you, you will win you boyfriend back”

Yes that’s right! Jong suk is my only love, I should not be confused of my feelings.

“Minmin, I will register okay? Let’s just meet”

“Okay! Good Luck! Fighting”

He just reply with a sweet smile on his face which makes so min’s heart melt again

Minmin, ah no, So Min, Focus! Jong Suk!

So min suddenly was surprised on what she saw on a private room

“Hey jong suk! You got a new girl again? How about that so min you’ve dated?”

“Nahh, she is so boring and very conservative.. She had no fun at all.. Mika, Mika is a one hot girl”

“Boring?”

“Yes, we haven’t have a kiss when we are together, she is really no fun”

So min heard everything, she run as fast as she could,

Hyun joong found her crying at the steps.

“Minmin? Why are you crying?”

“Jong suk oppa, he… he.. he has a new girlfriend.. Joongie, This contest is over.. I’m so sorry for dragging you along”

“Hey! So Min, do you know why I join with you?”

“No, maybe because you pity me, the one who is so possessive to her ex-boyfriend”

“I don’t care to your goal of having your boyfriend back.. I join because I feel extremely happy when I’m with minmin. I’m interested even though it is a one side love”

Is he really true? He truly fall for me? But what about his girlfriend?

He hugs her once more

I admit my feeling was hurt by what I heard but when I am with joongie, I feel happy also, a certain special feeling that I did not experience even with jong suk. He really does care for me. Where will my feelings will going to?

How should I respond to his feelings?

“Next on stage, Last entry, The seuta chonsa”

“Come on Minmin, enjoy your song, don’t think about him”

They walk to the stage, they sang the song that So min wrote, everybody loved their performance and so min indeed enjoy their performance as well.

I should take one step forward

“Omo!! Girls, Isn’t it Kim Hyun Joong? The leader of SS501.. Omo, Oppa!!”

“You are that famous joongie?”

“Haha, I’m a space alien so everyone knows me maybe except you who doesn’t know any news”

“And the winner is…”

….

….

….

“None other than seuta chonsa!!!”

“We won joongie!! I mean hyun joong!! We won!!”

She hugs her on the stage.

On their way home, hyun joong gave the prize to so min.

“Here! Have fun okay?”

“Thank you joongie, I mean hyun joong oppa”

“Arasso”

“Yah, hyun joong, you were a hallyu star right?”

“Am I? I did not intend to lie minmin”

“Hyun joong oppa since I don’t have a date this Christmas, take this tickets with you and young saeng”

“Hey! Where did you hear that name?”

“You always say her name whenever your asleep, you sure miss your girlfriend”

“Hahahaha.. Young saeng? Girlfriend? Hahaha, He was my bandmate who left the group and go on solo, I heard that he was in this province so I look for him secretly, but I failed”

“Is that so?”

“Minmin come!”

“Yes!”

At an alley, hyun joong suddenly locked so min into the wall

“Minmin, I could not take it! I need your answer”

“Yah hyun joong, I.. Okay I admit! I also like you”

“Just like?”

“No! I love you!”

They locked each other lips passionately.

“Saranghae! So Min, would you come with me to the cruise?”

“Of course my lovely angel”