The unconscious angel

Star Angel

 

After that day, So Min was hyphened up again. Her goal is to get back together with jong suk.

“I feel like doing a song again, with these emotions, I have a guts to write.”

So Min was a composer/singer wannabe. She likes singing and music is her world, that’s why she fell in love with Lee jong suk. Lee Jong Suk was a famous singer in their province.

So Min suddenly remembers the first song that Lee jong suk sing at the first time she visited the jazz bar with her friend Min Ah. Since she heard the voice of lee jong suk, she became a regular customer of the bar and she fall for him every day.

I’m trying again, let’s try today

Try again to show you

Love in my heart

And everything in my mind

I want to say it thousands time

What should I do?

“A good song”

Whenever she’s lonely or feel something emotional she will just go to a greenhouse near her house. She lives on her own now, she leaves her rich life in Seoul because all she wants to do is to be worry free and she loves good sceneries.

She calls Min Ah, her best friend.

//Min Ah, Are you busy?

//So Min, sorry, I’m going to jeju right now, Our family have a vacation there.. Want to come with us? You know that you’re always welcome.

//I can’t Min Ah.

//Why?

//You can bring jong suk with you.

//I can’t bring him.

//yah! So Min, what’s with that tone? Is there anything happen between you and that guy?

//We broke up last night Min Ah

//Yah! What happened! Omo, he cheated on you!!

//No Min Ah, he said that he needs to find his self.

//FIND HIS SELF HIS FACE!!??! So Min, Mianhe! I can’t be with you till Christmas, Please come with us,

//Thank you min ah, but surely, I will win him back. This Christmas we will be back again.

//So Min, please, don’t push yourself to him. Find yourself a better man. He’s not worth it of your sweet love.

//He’s the one for me Min Ah, I love him so much.

//Aigoo So Min, well If I cannot teach your heart and your mind to find another, I must say I will always be here to support whatever you want my so min

//Thank You Min Ah! Have a safe trip… By the way, I will call you later,.. Bye min ah! Thank you so much.

//Okay so min, don’t stress yourself too much, It is Christmas time already okay?

//Yes! Bye bye!

She end the conversation.

“Omo I’m alone again. I will visit the greenhouse now”

She go to the greenhouse. She brings her pen and paper to complete her song at the greenhouse.

“What!?! A singing competition this Christmas? Is it really true? Omo, but it is for pairs only. I should call jong suk”

“As I thought, it’s unattended. I want the prize but how can I find a pair for this competition”

She just pass out the poster and she continues to walk.

“But I want to have the prize.. It is a good opportunity to have a cruise with jong suk at jeju. Besides it’s Christmas time”

She opens the door of the greenhouse. She saw a man lying on the ground of the greenhouse, with a guitar on his side.

“Omo! Mister! Mister! Hey! Wake Up!”