Chapter 3

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seunghyun was playing with his phone while waiting for his manager to come back to the car from the rest area buying some food and snack to eat while in the road. He should go back to Seoul the next day, but it turns out the schedule ended earlier than expected. He want to text Dae but he sure Dae already sleeping because he already sent Seunghyun message with a photo of Jiwon happily playing with YG family members 2 hours ago when he is still busy with his schedule.

His manager finally come back with both hands full of foods, Seunghyun and his manager favorite. He take one a puffy cute fish-shape-like bread with red bean stuffed in and take a bite of it, while he checking all his friends' twitter, no update.

At least he hope Seungri or Youngbae or whoever is going to upload a photo or say something about his handsome son.

He keeps refresh the home of his twitter waiting for new update, but still nothing. He about to give up and just sleep at the car when he see Seungri update his twitter.

He read the tweet first.

"Today Daesung hyung come to visit us with his handsome son. Look at him, he looks exactly like Seunghyun and Daesung hyung. He is so cute, but Jiyong hyung keep sat in the corner and do not want to play with Jiwon. I have a fun today playing with Jiwon, next time we will meet again and you will call me 'samcheon' <3"

Seunghyun then click the tweet to see what kind of photo of his son that have been uploaded by Seungri. Seunghyun smiled looking at the photo. The photo was taken from back so it showed only Seungri's back with Jiwon was on Seungri's shoulder, playing with Seungri's ear. (If you don't understand what I mean, the position was like this >>>>>> http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/DM-Resize/photos.demandstudios.com/getty/article/171/135/86802039.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1)

He favorited the tweet and replied to Seungri, "Of course he look like me and Daesung, he is my son!" . Not longer after he replied Seungri's tweet, Seungri replied back to him "It makes me want to have a son as well, hyung!!!". Seunghyun laughed read the reply from the maknae, he replied back "You should get married first maknae-ya" after that he never get reply from Seungri again.

He put back his phone to pocket and back focusing in eating his favorite bread. If Hwangssabu know about this, he sure he will get killed by Hwangssabu.

Then he remember about something. Next week is his 2nd Anniversary with Daesung, he should find a gift a really nice gift for Daesung.

He try to thinking about what kind of gift he should buy for Daesung, but he can't thinking about a really nice gift. He want the gift is really special, he want the gift can express how Seunghyun feel so thankful for Daesung that has been always take care of Jiwon when he is not home, but he can't think what kind of gift is that.

Giving up, he decided to ask his manager.

"Hyung, I want give Daesung a present for our 2nd Anniversary, but I can't think one. What should I do?"

"Maybe you can traveling for 3 days and 2 night. Just two of you."

Seunghyun thought about it was a nice idea, just two of them. Also Daesung can rest for 3 days without worry to take care of Jiwon. Then the reality hit him back, if just two of them who will take care of Jiwon? He can't leave Jiwon for 3 days alone at home.

He take out his phone from his pocket, and called his mom asking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter