Chapter 2

Happy Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Daesung bored at home just playing with Jiwon from the morning to the afternoon, he misses Seunghyun but what can he do? It not like he will ask Seunghyun to cancel all the schedule only for himself, it was selfish.

He glanced at Jiwon who is sitting and playing with his toys and sighed. He moved from the couch to sit on the floor to play with Jiwon. He took out his phone from his pocket and take a photo of Jiwon who was playing with his favorite dinosaur toy. He sent the photo to Seunghyun like the other day when Seunghyun is not home. Soon he got reply from Seunghyun.

"I'm sorry I'm not at home Jagiya~ I need to finish this photoshoot first. You maybe bored all day just playing with Jiwon, why not take him walk? You also can go to YG and meet with Youngbae and the others, he gonna release new album soon, I'm sure he is there ;). I miss you, I'm going home tomorrow. Tell Jiwon that I miss him too. I LOVE YOU"

Daesung smiling reading a message from Seunghyun until he did not realize he'd been hitting by Jiwon with his toys, asking for attention.

Like Seunghyun said, he will bring Jiwon go to YG and met with some friends who were there. He lifted Jiwon, carried him to the room and change Jiwon shirt with small black T-shirt with the YG entertainment logo on it, a gift from Sajangnim. And since the day it starts getting cold, he wear Jiwon a socks and a jacket.

"We going to YG, appa and eomma work place. Are you happy?"

"Bbbuububuuu~" Daesung smiled. He picked him up and carried him back into the living room to let him play in the play area while he will take some of things that he might need later and put it in a stroller. He wearing a jacket and cap, then walked to the playing area and carry Jiwon to the baby stroller. Jiwon continued pointing to his dinosaur toy, wanted to take it with him. He put Jiwon in the stroller and walk back to the play area to take Jiwon's dinosaur toy, put it next to Jiwon.

Daesung walking down the sidewalk with Jiwon on the baby stroller, looking at the leaves on the trees have changed color to brown and fall to the ground, watching the beautiful scenery and the feeling of the cool breeze gently blowing against his face.

He was happy to be able to see the leaves begin to change color according to the season. Not only he the one who is happy, Jiwon also feel happy to see the brown leaves fall to the ground or sometimes falls in front of him, until he started singing (sounds more like shouting) with language that only he understands.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

Daesung arrived at YG entertainment building. The fans that are standing in front of the building to wait for their idol began to realize that the man with a jacket and hat and pushing a baby stroller is Daesung, they started to pull out their phones to photograph and shouted for Daesung.

"Daesung-hyung?" Daesung startled when someone called his name. He turned and met with maknae, the maknae of BIGBANG. The fans started shouting when they know it was Seungri, and he began to give fans some autographs when he was asked, he
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter