Final

When You Are In Trouble (Edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Annyeong! My name is Hyesoo, Seo Hyesoo :D I’m just ordinary girl with a big spectacles and like to read books! Lol, I don’t care if people call me bookworms or nerdy. But, how dare they call me worms?

In my class, class 2-1, there are a special boy who makes my heart flutter everytime when I look at his flawless face. Ah, I hope he will be mine. Aww~ please stop from daydreaming,Hyesoo! Well, he is my classmate and also my crush. He is Kim Jongdae and he would like to call himself with the name of Chen. You know, that chinese words~

Today, all of students my batch need to return our textbooks. It is because we borrowed the books and we need to return it for our junior, so, they can use it next year. This method could helps parents a little bit with their children's school expenses. 

“Hey! 2-1~! Please come to the Textbooks room and bring your own textbooks~!” Suddenly, a senior came to our class and told us go to Textbook room for returning the texbooks. We immediately took our textbooks and went to the Textbook room.

When we arrived there, we saw a teacher were busy managing some student who were too stupid because they weren’t return the textbooks. They would like to borrow, but, they can’t return it. Idiot.

Suddenly, a senior said something to us. “Okay…class 2-1…please line up here…boys and girls…and put your textbooks here…and also, don’t forget to put your signature in this form if you return all books and back to your class…for who didn’t bring enough books…you need to stay here~”

We immediately queued, boys and girls in different line. Then, we put the textbooks and put our signature in the form as our senior said before. Then, we back to our class. Unfortunately, I’m the last. I saw some boys stay here. How dare they?

“Seo Hyesoo-shi~”

“N-Nae?” I was shocked crazily. Why my name was called?

“Can you help us to fill up this form who didn’t bring enough books and what books they didn’t bring and ask them to bring the books or money for payback tomorrow, okay?”

Oh, I got some duty. I thought I did something wrong with my textbooks. ”Oh..okay~”

“You can seat here ...”  I sat at the place that senior just told to me.

“Okay, for who didn’t bring enough books, please line up here…and don’t forget to tell what books that you didn’t bring or lost it~”

Suddenly, my place was full with the stupid (I called them stupid because forgot to bring enough books -.-). Sorry.

“Okay, what’s your name?”

“Park Chanyeol~” I looked up to see his face. Ohmaigadd, like always with his creepy smile.

“Okey…what books that you didn’t bring or lost it?”

“Science and maths…oh~ don’t forget…actually, I lost it”

“Okay, please sign here…and don’t forget to bring your money for payback tomorrow…you may back to the class with your creepy smile -.-“

“Okay~"

Phew~ that just one. There were many stupids that not list their name yet. Gosh!

“Next! What’s your name?”

“Byun Baekhyun~”

This time, I didn't look up. I knew this fella. “Okey…what books that you didn’t bring or lost it?”

“Maths only…and I forgot to bring it...I'm not like Chanyeol, okay?”

“Okey~ whatever~ please sign here and don’t forget to bring your book tomorrow…you may back to your class..."

“Can I sign with my eyeliner?”

What?! Eyeliner??!! These diva boy!!

“Yah! Neo micheosseo?! Use this pen,babo~”

Baekhyun just take the pen with his angry face. Heck, like I care?

“Huh! Big spectacles~! 4 eyes!! Nerddd!!” Suddenly, he was sticking out his tongue to me.

Nah~ That’s Baekhyun boy. He likes to mess up with me.

“Next! What’s your name?”

“Kim Jongin~”

Kim Jongin? But why his voice was…different? I immediately glanced up and I saw…KIM JONGDAE!!!

Suddenly, my hands were trembled and sweaty and my heart beated faster than usual. Relax,Hyesoo~ Relax~

“I-I know you…Kim Jongdae…” I immediately wrote his name.

“I’m glad you know me...OMG~~ I’m getting famous! Oh gull~! I can’t explain my feels~~”

I never thought he also dramatic person beside like to troll. Gahh.

“Stop it,Chen~ Okay…what books you didn’t bring or lost it?”

“Hey! Who said I didn’t bring the books?”

Aish~ this boy. Why I like him? I hate myself to like him sometimes.

“And why you end up here?”

Suddenly, we heard a student mad at us. “Hey,Chen! Just faster! Don’t troll right now~!”

“Yeah~! I’m doing right now~! Okay, I lost it, Korean, English, Maths and Science…that’s all...”

“Okay…please signs here and don’t forget to bring your money for payback…you may go back to the washroom~”

“Wut?!”

“Go back to class, idiot..."

“Oh okay…I’m done...bye~~ *winks*”

No way~ h-he winks to me?? I didn’t realize that I was spazzing all time.

“Hey~ Nerd~!”

“Alright, alright! Next!"

That Kim Jongdae boy. That’s why I like him so much.

………………………….

The next day…

Yeay! Today, we will get new textbooks for next year. Now, we are in Textbooks room again. 

“For who had settle with your last year textbooks, you can take new textbooks...don’t forget to put your signature in this form and may back to your class…for who wants to return the books and bring money for payback…please stay here~”

We immediately took the new textbooks and go back to our class. Like yesterday, I saw some boys need to stay here again.

“Seo Hyesoo-shi~!”

Again. My name was called again. ”N-Nae?”

“Can you help us again?”

“S-Sure~ why not?”

And then, the process for some stupid, began. Some of them,return the books and pay for losing the books.

After a few minute, there were only two boys left here. I saw Baekhyun brought his textbooks that left at his house or everywhere and Chen,who just be silent.

“Okay, Byun Baekhyun…you need to return the Maths book and please sign here~”

“Here, nerds~”

He put the book on table quickly and put his signature in the form.

“Okay, you may take the new textbooks and go back to your class~ Next!”

Baekhyun immediately took the new textbooks and went back to the class. Now, Chen stood in front of me. 

“Kim Jongdae, you need to payback for losing Korean, English, Maths and Science books…”

“Err…”

I was waiting for him. But, he did nothing. That’s weird.

Suddenly, our teacher called him, in stern voice.”Kim Jongdae~! Do you forgot to bring your money?”

“Joesonghamnida,songsaenim…I forgot to bring the money…”

“Why do you forget to bring your money, Jongdae?”

Uh oh, the teacher will mad at him. Gosh, he were in trouble.

“Songsaenim~! He stayed at hostel~”

“I don’t want hear hostel as an excuse…I heard that excuse from last year until now…you listen this,Jongdae…I know your father is teacher…why are you doing this? I know, you are wise student…but, how you can't settle this small matter? I want you to make call to your father and ask him to bring the money now or else you can’t get the textbook for next year!”

“N-Nae,songsaenim…”

Chen made call to his father who lives far away from him. He took a place that far from my table. I heard his voice that tried to defense himself from his father anger. After that, he met our teacher. He said something at teacher. I also saw his watery eye. I guess he wanted to cry. But, he tried to hold on. After said something to teacher, he wiped his tears that still didn’t drop. I felt sad and my heart kinda shattered away when I look him like this. This is first time, I saw him like that. He always be happy and likes to troll people. I guessed his father was angry badly to him until made him wanted to cry. 

After a few minutes, a student came to the room and asked Chen to meet other teacher. I just sat here and counted the students who took the new textbooks already. Then, he came back to the room with some money in his hand. He met teacher and told her something. I heard, he borrowed some money from his father's friend who also a teacher in this school.

“Hyesoo-shi, can you take his textbooks?”

“Ah,nae~!”

I stood up and found his textbooks at shelves because textbooks that tied up was finish already. After that, he followed me to take his textbooks. I felt my face was hot. Oh no…don’t blushing here,Hyesoo~! I gave him the textbooks that I saw first. After a few minute, he counted his books.

“7…8…9…10…hey~ it just 10…”

“Eh? How it be 10? It must 11…” I counted his books while he looking at me. I felt shy. Keep cool,Hyesoo.

“Ah,nae~ you’re right…what books that you didn’t get yet??”

We thought together while staring at the books. Suddenly, I remembered something.

“Oh! Mathematics!” I immediately found the Mathematics books and he followed me again. After found it, I just gave it to him and he counted again his books.

“7…8…9…10…hey~ it’s still 10…”

“Mwo? Why it still 10? It must 11…” I counted back his books. He was right. It’s still 10, because just now, we counted incorrect. I looked back at his books. Oh crap~ Science~! I immediately found Science book and gave him. Than. he counted again.

“It’s enough!”

He showed his big grin. I felt happy when look him like this.

“Okey, Kim Jongdae-shi~! Please sign here~!”

Our teacher called him and he went to meet our teacher while bringing the books. I followed him from back.

“It’s enough,right?”

“Nae,songsaenim…”

“Please sign here…”

He signed at the form and took his books. ”Kasahamnida,songsaenim~! *bows*”

“Nae~”

I saw a form that he didn’t sign yet. ”Hey,Chen~! You forgot to sign here~!”

“Oh nae~!”

He came next to me and signed at another form. He was too close with me. Can I dying now? Andwae-yo,Hyesoo! Don’t be stupid.

“Okey…kasahamnida,songsaenim~! *bows* :)” He went out first happily. Yeah, I felt happy too.

“Hyesoo-shi, kasahamnida, for helping me ^^”

“Ah,nae songsaenim ^^ I’ll go back to my class, songsaenim :) *bows*” Then, I exited the room and I never see him again.

When I was on the way to class, I saw him at caféteria. I saw him struggling to tie the textbooks.

“Hey,Chen, waddup~ I thought you at class already...”

“Not yet…hey,Hyesoo…do you know how to tie this books with this string?”

“Hey, where do you get this string??”

“Nah~ I bought at shop~ nah~ I found it at textroom room earlier...”

“Oh…sure, let me help you~” I started to tie his textbooks. He held his textbooks for me.

When I tied his books, our hands was touched. We immediately pulled out our hands. I touched his hand!

“Mian~”

“Mianhae~” We asked apologize together.

“I was careless…” I said it first. Gosh, I felt shy now and I continued to tie his books.

“Gwaenchana…me too…”

“Yeay! Your books already tied up! Take care the books yourself,nae?”

“Wah~! Daebak! Gomawo,Hyesoo! xD Here, sweets for you...”

Suddenly, he handed me sweets. Eh, why he gave me the sweets?

“Why do you give me the sweets?”

“Because you helped me when I was in trouble...”

“Nah~ it’s nothing to me…by the way, gomawo for the sweets…and don’t cry anymore~”

I just left him and went bacl to the class with my laughs. Soon, I heard he yelled at me.

“Hey! I didn’t cry~!”

My laughter became louder xD Soon, I looked at the sweets on my palms. I was smiling alone. I tilted my head back. I saw him smile alone too while lifting his textbooks.

What a fine day. I hope he will realize me that I always beside him all the times.

-THE END-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ThanKyu for reading this~ ^^ I don't mind if you guys don't want to subscribe~ because this is one-shot~ :D But, please remind me if there are many mistake~! >,< pleasee~~~ >,<

-Lysa3Kyu ^^v-

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

luls, i'm done wtih editing ! finally ! but, i felt it still has lacking here. ;; If you noticed the foreword, I said this is based on true story, right ? Hahaha. Unfortunately, right now, I lost contact with that trouble boy because we had misunderstanding on our last day of school. (I graduated from high school already ( ^∀^)) I kinda felt regret about it. Haha what am I saying (;゜∇゜) Hope you enjoy reading it ! (* ̄▽ ̄)ノ~~ ♪

- Lysa3Kyu-