Second Part

LAST WORDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ddukbokki? Patbingsoo?" a man asked his girl.

'Patbingsoo. I love red beans!" The girl squealed while grabbing the man's arm.

Dongdaenum has been one of the crowded places in Seoul during night time. And these place reminds me one of my memories with her. Red beans how she hates it.

                       

(Flashback)

June 30, 2012 Dongdaenum Market

"Oppa why did you bring me here? Celebration for what? " she innocently asked. I pouted

"How could you forget? Its my graduation today." I huffed.

"Eh? You never told me the exact date."

"I did you just forgot!" I protested.

"When?" she asked.

"When? Last month." I recollected my memory. " I remember you--" I stopped. I remember her threwing tantrums and walking out of the room and when she came back--

"Oh no."

"See you haven't told me. And now you have the guts to be upset." she mocked me.

"I suppose to tell you but you -- Nevermind.Mianhae" I pouted.

"Eh? Gwaechana! Here," she held out a box. "Chukahae!"

"Gift?"

"Obviously!"

"Gomawu!" And out of happiness I hugged her and unconciously kissed her cheeks. And that shocked both of us. "I'm sorry!" I apologized.

"What are going to eat? You said its your treat." she brushed off the issue.

"Patbingsoo?"

"Aniyo! I hate red beans." she firmly declared.

"Thats good. We will take two patbingsoo." I said to the vendor.

"OPPA!" she squealed with annoyance.

"Just ddukbokki and samgyupsal." and she smiled at me.

That next event is we venture the whole market just to kill some time. She was like a child who keeps on pointing at everything she saw that has bunny on it. Keep on yelling that it was so cute. Sometimes I feel that she was doing it purpose just to make me buy her a stuff. But if she did it on purpose she got me cause I bought her one. After an hour of roving around the night market we pass by a shop and bought some fruit for JoongKi. And that somewhat hurt me which I shove away not wanting to be the bad guy in my own story.

 

(End of flashback)

 

"This journey brings back too much memories. From the namsan until to this amusement park." I'll never forget those smiles and laughters.

 

(Flashback)

December 20, 2012 Lotte World

 

"Bro, seriously? Are we a kid?" he shrugged his shoulder and pointed to Sunny.

"Just go somewhere else if you want to. We don't need you here SungMin." she teased while grinning.

"Yah. Dropping the honorific. How dare you?"

"Very daring for you to drool. SungMin SSI." she said emphazing the "ssi".

"After what I've done. Do I deserve this threatment?" I cried. And she cutely nodded, mocking me. "Aish."

"Stop it. Jagiya. You're hurting our child." JoongKi joked patting my head. His statement make me look at him.

"Child ? You're my Aboeji?" he nodded.

"No yeobo. This guy is far crazy to be my son." and she threw a merong before running to the carousel.

I exchanged glance with JoongKi and we shook our heads.

"Yah. Oppa Yeobo!" she shouted from afar and keeps on pointing on the Carousel. I gripped JoongKi's wheelchair and we went to her.

"Mary take me to the merry go round. La la la la" she sang as we came near her. She got an amazing voice and it's the first time I heard her sing.

"Here you go jagiya. You too SungMin." he held the money.

"Ani. I'm too old for that."

"Okay!" and she skipped to enjoy the kids ride. And seeing her happy in that ride is so priceless. Next was a rollercoaster and I haven't skip this one. Who would if she keeps on teasing me gay if I won't come with her. And until now I'm still trying to get over this nausea feeling.

"I want a cotton candy yeobo." she wailed while we're finding for a food. "Okay jagiya."

"Yay!" she exclaimed and she bought her treat.

"Delicious. Want some yeobo?" and she fed JoongKi.

"You. Open your mouth." I was stunned when she turned to me. Is she referring to me?

"Me?" I pointed myself and she nodded. I reluctantly open my mouth and she shoved a big chunk of candy in my mouth.

"Yah! *cough* Are you trying to kill me." Im almost choked to death and that earned a laugh from her. I turned to JoongKi and saw his genuine smile. He's happy with our closeness that he even smile in our cute little scene. He is not jealous. I guess he is serious with what he said.

And as the night go deeper my love for her go stronger.

-----------------------------------

 

March 9, 2013 Jungmun Beach (Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do)

 

"Picture?" she pointed the camera towards herself taking a selca.

"Oppa can you take a picture of us?" I took the camera and they positioned themselves in the shore.

"Hana.Tul.Set.Kimchi!" and their moment was captured. We came all the way here in jeju just for them to see the sunset in this beach and also the sceneries.

"So nice. Gotta go. I'll buy some foo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter