FINAL: More than a fan.

Are you my dongsaeng?

It has been a month after the fan signing event where you first met Jungkook.

Although it has been a month you still can’t get over that moment and because of that certain moment you can’t get out of your mind, you instantly became a big fan of BTS.

“Well [Your name], I hope I’ll see you next time? Promise me?” The words Jungkook said still lingered in your mind like it was just yesterday.

To think of it, after that whole month you haven’t even seen Jungkook but anyways you promise him and you will never break that promise of course. You’ll wait for your exam week to end before you could go to a fan signing again or if ever go to their company to visit him, if that was even possible?

You remember when your brother, Baekhyun was teasing you about Jungkook.

“You know what? I should just go and contact Big Hit Entertainment so that you could meet that Jungkook guy, something like that. I don’t even know why you like him when he’s not even as handsome as me” Baekhyun said and you glared at him.

“Ignore your brother, he’s just jealous because his dongsaeng is already growing up and falling in love” Baekhyun’s girlfriend said as she gave him a whack on the head for teasing you.

“Who’s jealous? Not me” Baekhyun snorted and you rolled your eyes at him.

For a moment there, you became silent. “Am I really falling in love? Or have I fallen in love already? With whom? With Jungkook?”  You thought but ignored it since you later on realized that if you really have fallen in love with Jungkook, does he feel the same way? Probably not and he might even forgot about you now. “Face it, you don’t have a chance since his a famous idol and you’re only a fan.” You said to yourself.

The next day was the last day of your exams and of course who wouldn’t be happy?

You decided to spend the rest of the day with Jiyul. You two celebrated the end of exams by going shopping at the mall. You’re not that fond of shopping but since it’s the only thing available for you to do today, so why not try? Ever since you were young Baekhyun was the one who likes shopping even though he was the guy but hey, shopping was fun and less boring ever since his girlfriend was there, so thank god she actually was there every time the siblings were going shopping even though the shopping was practically just for searching some good eyeliner for the couple.

After shopping with Jiyul, you hurriedly went home since you wanted to sleep early since tomorrow there will be a fund raising concert at your school. It was a tradition for Seoul High to have a fund raising concert after every exam, where music and dance students perform and sometimes even idols perform for the said event.  You were ecstatic by the feeling you get that tomorrow would be an exciting and fun day, something you can enjoy a lot. When you were about to be on a deep slumber, your phoned beeped signalling a text message.

Goodnight, sleep well and I’ll see you tomorrow my beautiful dongsaeng <3

-Unknown number

You wondered on whom the sender was, it wouldn’t be Baekhyun since you have his number saved or maybe he used one of s’ phone but you also have their numbers saved on your phone too but anyways you forgot about the thing as soon as you felt sleepy already.

The Next day, you went to school with a very good mood. You greeted Jiyul with a wide smile.

“Jiyul-ah, Good Morning!” you beamed.

“What’s up with you?” she asked with a look.

“Nothing, I just feel like this is going to be a very nice day” you answered with a smile.

“Oh okay, come on let’s go the concert’s about to start and I heard there were Idols that were going to perform” she said and you nodded as you followed her behind.

As you arrived at the venue, the first performance by a bunch of music students was already starting and you both sat at the first row. A few more performances from the students were done and after that the MC gladly stood up on the stage as he was introducing the next one to perform.

“And now live on Seoul High’s stage we’ll have one of the successful Boy groups of this generation, EXO!” he said and all of the people cheered for EXO.

You rolled your eyes and thought that it should be Baekhyun who texted you last night and he didn’t even told you it was him and that he and EXO are going to perform for Seoul High’s fund raising concert.

As they performed Growl you earned multiple winks from your oppas from EXO, especially your stupid brother Byun Baekhyun and being the stubborn girl you are you only rolled your eyes at them.

Baekhyun was actually urging himself not to laugh as he saw her sister down there with those expressions. Oh you don’t even know what’s going to happen today dongsaeng-ah. Baekhyun thought.

After EXO’s performance you saw how Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s best friend was hysterically waving at you and you laughed a bit at how silly he was.

The MC was back at the stage saying that there would be another Idol group that are going to perform today. Wow, this year’s concert must be so special to have two Idol groups to perform. You thought.

“Please welcome the Best Rookie of the year, Bangtan Sonyeondan!” He said and your eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when you actually heard it.

You flinch on your seat when you actually saw them waking to stage and there he was, the one you’ve been wanting to see, Jeon Jungkook, that boy you adore the most

As you stared at them, you panicked when you actually caught his gaze, and you were positive that he actually smiled and sent you a wink before he went to his position for the choreography of NO.

When the song started, you felt like you are frozen on your seat and you didn’t know how to react. You notice that Jungkook was only staring at you as he performs and as if you were the only one in the audience to watch him perform.

As the song ended, you saw he smirk at you. That smirk of his, he’s more handsome than the last time I saw him. You thought.

Rap monster held the microphone and talked. “Everyone, our golden maknae has something to say” and after that Jungkook went to the middle to get the microphone. He gulped before he started to speak.

“Uhmm I’m actually nervous about this, but today we are going to perform another song. Not just an ordinary song but a special song for a special someone of mine who’s watching right now. Byun [Your name], I want you to listen carefully for every word I would sing for I meant every word of it” He said and shyly smiled as he looked straight at you.

You were now blushing as all of the eyes are on you. Jiyul was giggling a lot and even slaps your shoulder.

The song started and surprisingly, Jungkook was the only one left on the stage.

([A/N] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2Ryqn-sMSY: click the link and listen to what Jungkook will sing to you)

Jungkook was singing, his eyes still plastered onto yours, he was rapping and singing his heart out. By what he said that he meant every word it actually true since you could really feel how sincere he was when he performed. At the last Chorus, Jungkook went down the stage and went up to you; he held your hand and you’re so close to each other and your faces were only inches away.

“You’ll be with me, with me yeah yeah” As he sang the last line and the song ended, you were left speechless.  You two were still so close with each other and the people were all in awe and some were cheering for the both of you.

“[Your name], it’s nice to see you again” He said and attacked you with a bear hug.

You smiled as his scent lingered and you love it.

“Oppa, I-I mi-missed yo-you” You stuttered.

“I missed you too!” He said and hugged you more and he even lifted you up from the floor.

“Eventually you are the one who fulfilled my promise” you smiled at him.

“Come on let’s go somewhere private” he whispered.

You two went backstage.

“So uhmm what do you think?” He asked.

“Think of what?” you asked and tilted your head to the side.

“Uhmm about uhmm oh uhmm…Want some kookie?” Jungkook asked out of the blue.

You looked at him, confused “Huh? There you go again asking something out of the blue” You pouted at him.

He blushed as he thought of how cute you look. “I-I’m sorry…I’m just nervous…I… so uhmm you know...uhmm” Jungkook continued to stutter.

“So what?” you asked him as you lightly laughed.

“Do yo-you like me too? Because I really like you…I swear I really like you” he said.

“Pabo! Of course I like you too! I really do!” you said as you encircled your arms around his neck.

“So…Can you be my girlfriend? My dongsaeng girlfriend?” he asked and smirked at you.

“Hmmm…Oh-kaaay” you cutely said.

Jungkook widely smiled, lifted you up and spun you around while shouting ‘YES’.

You laughed as he put you down.

“[Your name], I love you” he whispered.

“I love you too Kookie” you whispered back.

Jungkook leaned on you, about to kiss you.

“YAAAAAAH NO KISSING!” You both heard Baekhyun screaming and looked at him as you two laugh.

“You! Kookie guy! Take care of my little sister okay? Or else you’re dead!” Baekhyun threatened with a serious look but his girlfriend came and pulled him with her “Ignore him guys, he’s being a jealous old man again” she said earning a girly whine from Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun and his girlfriend left, Jungkook looked at you again, leaned on and planting a sweet kiss on your lips.

After the innocent first kiss of yours and Jungkook, he smiled and remembered to ask you something.

“Did you receive my text last night?” he asked.

“Hmm? What text?”

“The Good night and see you tomorrow message with a heart on the end?” he said.

“Ohhh…. So you’re the anonymous sender?”

“Yep”

“Where did you get my number?” you asked him.

“Secret” he stuck his tongue out at you.

“Okay I’m not interested anyways” you said and rolled your eyes at him.

You both walk to where EXO and BTS at and started talking.

It turns out that Baekhyun was the one who gave your number to Jungkook and he was the one who indirectly told Jungkook that you liked him too. Well, look who’s being a fairy god mother after all; it’s your older Brother Byun Baekhyun. In the end you were still the perfect dongsaeng girlfriend for Jeon Jungkook.


[A/N] Yaaaaaay It's finally finally done. OH MY GOD GUYS. WHAT DO YOU THINK? I had fun writing this. Please tell me what you think?? nae??? COMMENTJUSEYOOOOOOO ^^ 

Oh and this will probably be the last chap. so if you wanted to get more from JungkookXyou maybe you should check out my upcoming sequel for 'It all started with that eyeliner' it's BaekhyunXyou story and I will be writing that. hahaha. I'll post it here if it's already up in aff. nae?

Comment okay? Annyeong ^^ Ppyong~*