5

Halloween Party - Special

The dry ice and those smoke machine really did its job by making the whole place looking misty coming off the ground with dimming lights and flicking of the candle glowing from crave pumpkins, added the eerie touch to the atmosphere. The pool side have really transformed into one of a heck ghost town. A Grim ripper in the black cloaked is holding the scythe-wielding, with the chilling font board 'WELCOME' sign chained around its neck, standing at the corner of the entrance.

The waiters nicely dress up in a tattered and bloody tuxedo shirt and bow tie, black torn scrap pants were carrying tray full mouldy finger food and blood coloured gooey drinks. For the waitresses, they were all dress up in 50s Car Hop costumes, complete with notched cuffs short sleeves and full gather skirt, apron and hat. The makeup was really gruesome and they were meant to be zombies.

At the backstage, Ayami & Bou did the final touch up and adjustment before the show started. Doki! Doki! Her heart beats fast and she really can't hold the feeling of excitement and nervousness. She kept on holding Maki's hand and looking at him. Gosh! Maki sure look super kawaii with black furry cat ears on top of his head, a black stud chains choker around his neck which compliment his skin tone, with only wearing a black leather jacket and tight PVC pants and a cute long black tail stuck at his back, he looks so gothic but in a cute way. Ayami kept on staring at his yellowish contact, his eyes makes it more hypnotizing to her. In daze, their lips we had lock and seal with each other.

“OMG!! Get a room will you guys?!” Reita yell out teasingly which gave a shock to Ayami whom now flustered and turn beet red with embarrassment. Maki on the other hand, keeps holding Ayami tightly around her waist, stuck out his tongue at Reita and told him off of being jealous.

They all heard Daesung MCing on stage informing the guest that the show is about to start and thanking all guests who initially took some time off, every year to attend this annual event and with that he introduced them as a mysterious band.

The eerie chilling background music started to play and it was their cue to take the stage. Maki held on to Ayami's hand and guide her to her place  as he can still sense that she is so nervous while others were getting ready professionally without help.

Ikuma who dressed up as a Victorian vampire walked out first, his dressing looks so Victorian with details that give out the traditional look to his style. He holds the microphone and then start to sing, the rest as per rehearse merge from the hidden places around the stage, they act like zombies, ghost and whatever comes to it walked towards the centre of the stage. When he knew the rest were all at their position he then swings his cape to cue for the music to start.

"Lalala HALLOWEEN PARTY

Lalala Let’s trick or treat

A dreadful party that held once a year
The night where we show your our true nature
Don't hide, and if you don't give us sweets
We will end up tease you

Look at the boogeyman and the dracula
Foot that coming out from the blanket is our favorite dish
In you drawers, under your bed
With sharpened teeth we're waiting, tonight is Halloween

Lalala HALLOWEEN PARTY
Lalala Let’s trick or treat

trick or treat
Candy, cookies, doughnut please
trick or treat
Chocolate, jellybeans, pie
trick or treat
Cola, lemonade, there's no more
trick or treat
Wait
trick or treat
no no!!
trick or treat
no no…

Look, if you look close in the moonlight
The shadow is not the only one that much, right?
Just want, to scare a bit
The time when your eyes covered by shampoo

Melody of shriek, dancing of the dead
You're cowering
Werewolf, Jack-O-Lantern
With shining eyes we're waiting, tonight is Halloween

Come here, don't be afraid
I'm a black cat, and my scream is "kyaa"

Lalala HALLOWEEN PARTY
Lalala Let’s trick or treat

trick or treat
Candy, cookies, doughnut please
trick or treat
Chocolate, jellybeans, pie
trick or treat
Cola, lemonade, there's no more
trick or treat
Wait
trick or treat
no no!!
trick or treat
no no…

Lalala HALLOWEEN PARTY
Lalala Let’s trick or treat"

 

Credit Lyrics translation: LaLa Sukura

Song by: Halloween Junky Orchestra / Hide Vamps