4

Halloween Party - Special

The day of the party has arrived, in my solemn face, I had arrived at Top Villa. The Villa was totally luxurious with big patio and large swimming pool. I saw the caterer and the party decorators Re getting the place ready for tonight. Exotic decoration with all sort of Halloween garb and with pumpkins strewn all over the party hall. I do not even get a breather once I reached there. The next moment that I knew, I was in a room, assisting the boys with their Halloween costumes.

“Noona! I don’t want to wear this! This is too cute! It’s not fierce for Halloween...” Seungri whine at me. He was annoyed because his costume that I did for him was a furry panda and he was not really keen to the prospect of adorning such costumes for the event.

“Well you did chuck away the 1st costume that I showed you, remember?” I told him off.

He keeps on nagging while still wearing his makeup done. Everyone was laughing and teasing him for being a Panda. My attention now turns to Jiyong who I saw walking to me. I kind of staring at him. He was too charming to begin with. I had dress him up as a Prince Charming and he totally rock it!

“Are you staring at me because I look like a prince or like an evil villain?” Jiyong asked as he coming nearer to me and grabs my waist into his embrace.

“You look charming... Like how I wanted you to look like... and I think I am falling in love with you all over again” I smiled. He gave me a peck on my forehead as to not smearing his make-up.

Taeyang and Top costumes were rather simple. Taeyang with his well built body, I have decide to turn him into a werewolf and Top costume is my very own ramification of Professor Jekyll. Daesung, as usual, he will dress up as an angel as always. I went over to help Daesung with his wings while Jiyong goes to one of the make-up artist to help him re-touching his makeup.

After everything has finish, with all the preparation on all the make-up and helping Big Bang with their costumes, I flop down on the nearest sofa. Jiyong came over to where I had sat and make himself very useful by giving me a much needed hug and a peck on the cheek. I put my head on his shoulder and whine silently to him about how tired I was. While seating and resting comfortably, Daesung came running towards me carrying a big black box.

“Yah... take this and quickly change...” He pass the black box to me, eagerly.

“Huh? What?” I asked him, a mix of curious and confusion seeing the box that was now on my lap. I turn to Jiyong, he just shrug his shoulder and smile.

Daesung pull me up from the sofa and pull my hand to a nearest empty changing room. I just went in and saw a few stylists Unnies who I assume will be helping me to change into the costume and help me putting on my makeup. I reluctantly did as I had been told.

And when I guess that the stylists had done in helping me into my costume. I was speechless. My eyes could not stop admiring how beautiful my dress is which had been beautifully made with details of laces, sequins and small pearls being sewn, I guess it was handmade. I saw myself in the mirror and I look exactly like Princess Lolita. I do not know what the makeup artist has done to my face.

I quickly goes out of the changing room and look for Jiyong. When he saw me, he quickly comes forward. He gave me a glance over before taking my hand and gently kiss it.

“You look so gorgeous... the costume are just perfect on you...” he compliment as his eyes never stop looking up and down my body. I feels like smacking him.

“Did you do this? Is this your idea?” I asked him, curiously.

“Nope~~” he answered truthfully and I believe him.

I wrap my hand around his left arm as he led me out to the pool side where the party will be held. I was awe to see the decorations that was being put up. It gives out kind of eerie feeling that comes along with all those creepy crawlers and ghostly mannequin that being place all over the pool side. I stood at Jiyong side, while he talks to the rest of the party guests that he knows and he politely introducing me to them.

Then I saw Daesung going up the stage. He announce to the party guest that he will be the MC for this event before he announce a  very special guest to perform in stage as to kick start the event. And then I saw them coming out from behind the stage curtain. I was trying to guess who might be the invited performer. With the way they had dress up and their makeup, I could not deny it was totally awesome, but it was really hard to see their faces. Their costumes and their make-ups look as real as the characters that they were supposed to be.