Brown Eyes

Brown Eyes

I met this girl. She has these dazzling brown eyes. She's got those eyes that will see right through you. Every time she talks, her eyes will sparkle. Even in the dark, her eyes will shine through the darkness.

 

This started when I was studying in the library. I was so busy reviewing for my midterm that I didn't notice someone sitting diagonally across from me. I decided to call it a night when I couldn't cram anymore material into my head. I looked up and saw a beautiful girl sitting diagonally across from me. I sat there for a long while, just staring at her. I couldn't believe that such a gorgeous girl existed. I guess that I stared for too long when she looked up at me. And at the moment, I swear I was going to be into her eyes. She had the most beautiful and lovely eyes I've ever seen. I remember when she first talked to me. Not only was her eyes alluring, her voice was just as angelic. Although I was ready to leave, I stayed with her. I didn't know time could pass by so fast. Before I knew it, it was already two in the morning. I walked her back to her dorm and I got a sweet good night from her. I couldn't sleep the whole night. She was racing through my mind the whole night. As I finally succumbed to my sleepiness, she continued to stay in mind. I smiled in my sleep as I dreamed about her.  

 

I went to the library at the same time the next day, hoping that I will see her again. And my dream came true when she suddenly sat next to me. The gust of her scent drove my heart racing. I turned to look at her, but ended up staring at her. I admired her beauty, from her eyes to her delicate pink lips. I just couldn't get enough of her.

 

“You're beautiful,” it slipped out of my mouth. I quickly covered my mouth and turned my head back to my work. I slapped my forehead, thinking how stupid I sounded.

 

“Thank you,” her voice sounded like an angel. I turned to her and she gave me the sweetest smile. At that moment, I was glad that I got that off my chest because her smile made everything better. We barely got any work done. We spent the time chatting away and knowing each other. When we touched, I became weak and I could hardly speak. Time flew by like a ninja. My heart shattered when she said she had to leave. I wanted her here, by my side. When she left, I wanted to leave with her too.

 

Every day I hope that she thinks about me because I'm always thinking about her. I just want to hold her hand, just for a second. I really want to know if she would take a chance on me. I'm just any other girl that she sees every day. I want to tell her that I like her, but I still have the feeling that loving her is a game that I would always lose. It's a shame I didn't meet her before because I want to see her more than I should.

 

So one day, I finally built up the courage. We were at the same place at the library when I broke the silence. “Jessica?”

 

“Hmmm?” she answered ever so softly.

 

“I like you,” I gave it all I got. My heart was pounding, hoping that she would feel the same. “I don't want to be with anybody else but you. I have this disease. It's called the brown eyed blues. When I first saw you, your dazzling brown eyes captured my heart. I didn't have to think twice about you. You me in with just one look. I want to be the one to hold your hand. I want to know if you would give me a chance.”

 

"Brown eyed blues, huh?" 

 

I nodded, "I suffer from it every day." 

 

"You want to know what I have been suffering every day since I met you?" 

 

"Huh?" 

 

"Your cute little dimple." I couldn't help but smile. She brought her hand to my dimple, "I fell for you when I first saw you smile." 

 

"I guess we were driving each other crazy silently." I smiled from ear to ear, showing off my little dimple, while Jessica looked at me with her beautiful loving brown eyes. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Decided to give you something new since I can't update "I Need a Housemaid". Enjoy! :)