good to be back... NOT

dont worry.......

''where have you been it's been 5 hours HUANG ZITAO!'' blondie yelled , ''Umm.. how do you know my sir name?'' zitao asked. ''It's only so simple, you were born in one of our hospitles '' yixing answered only too seriously. ''So that still doesn't mean you get you use my sir name you little '' zitao said.'' What did you just say you little prick?'' jongdae asked zitao with a deadly tone.  '' WHAT GIVES YOU THE ING RIGHT TO USE MY GOD DAMMNED SIR NAME MOTHERER'' zitao yelled in jongdae's face.'' Shut the up , we could have just killed you as soon as you opened your mouth '' jongdae said harshly. '' Well why didn't you ? , huh you too much of a to kill me huh you ing retarded prick'' Zitao yelled at jongdae, '' You better shut your commanor up or elese i'll slice your throught open so you could go ing die like we did to your dad'' jongdae said. '' what did you just say you little ing troll'' zitao whispered since their so close to eachother chen could hear. '' i said you better shut your ing mouth because i could easily assinate your like we did to your father'' jongdae replied smirking, ''YOU ING SON OF A TAKE IT BACK YOU ER'' zitao shouted then he punched jongdae and jongdae's nose began to bleed '' you mothering bastard jongdae said and hit him with his shoe and belt leaving fresh bruises on the boy's skin . '' That's just when im mad imagine it when im ing pissed off prick'' jongdae said and walked away with eveyone else. '' so that's h-how he died h-huh........ you'll pay jongdae ''            hey guys i found a way to make my chapters seem longer........ big letters let's try it     i mean i found a way to have longer chapters arent i an idiot? benben out reeses pieces~