the boys

dont worry.......

taos pov               ''Were your new husbands sweetie '' ,' who is he calling cutie i have a name may be if they bothered i might te-'' i think he wants us to ask his name''.'Wow, this guy is good' tellus princess'' 'not telling them a thing  what am i to do ''ohh my name is HAUNG ZITAO here have my EMAIL,ADRESS,PHONE NUMBER, AND ALL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION'' not saying a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g'.''Were not asking for everything about you just your name ,'i think this calm guy is like a mind reader ',''no, i cant read your mind yourface says it all''.please honey you know your going to tell us anyway so spill it'' the blondie says ,'no,way am i sayin-''hey please tell me your name or ill resort to beauty for now''.''My name is Haung Z-zitao im 18 y-ear-rs o-old'',''it looks like he toke a liking to you gege...'' the short one says.'i need to know his name he's so perfectso beauti- what are you saying zitao his 'aqantences' kiddnapped you, stop blushing' ''his name is MINSEOK he prefers xiu min though'' the calm one says.the blondie leaves the room . ''Im yixing thats jongdae  and you know minseok gege so bye'' yixing ,chen,and minseok left . ''Wait whats blondies name .....'' their gone ''i guess its blondie for now untill i hear his name '' . Wait a seccond i wasn't even tied up, i coud of just escscaped from them,for some kiddnappers they sre really kind of idiots , wait since when was there a bed on the left side of my ..... i need to start paying attention a bit more.