Chapter 1

Hope You Change

A new day, a new life. That's what Jessica feels right now.

Today she will start to study at Seoul Senior High School.

 

She made some friends there. With her cold aura, people will think twice before becoming her friends. But, if you know her better, she is really kind and has a warm smile.. Even when she barely show her smile to other people, except her bestfriend.

Now let's move to her best friends

 

First, Taeyeon

Taeyeon, she met her at mall.. kinda weird right? so this is the story

Jessica wasn't paying attention on her way, so she crash her body to someone. On the other hand, Taeyeon also wasn't paying attention on her way so ....

BRUUUKK!!!

They both fall down .... Everyone put their eyes on them. Because of the shame they got, they start to acting like they know each other..

"aigoo, i'm trying to find you.. where have you been?" ask taeyeon 

"ah,, me too. i try to call you but you aren't pick any of my call.." said jessica

after they bow at the people who saw them, they hurriedly run to the nearby cafe.

 

At Cafe

"so ehrmmm.. i'm taeyeon, kim taeyeon" said Taeyeon offering her hand for a handshake

"i'm jessica, jung jessica.. Sorry for that" said jessica with a small smile remembering her incident with her new friend.

"yeah.. soooo .. are we friends?" ask taeyeon

"kinda...."

"what are you now? student?"

"yeah, i will study at Seoul senior high school, what about you?"

"oh my God Jessica~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"what?"

"we will go at the same school!!!!"

"really? well nice to meet you, but i really need to go now"

"okay bye~"

"bye"

 

Last, Tiffany

Tiffany, she is Jessica childhood friends. Evereywhere Jessi go, she will be exactly behind her. 

Tiffany born at the same Hospital where Jessica born. 

Tiffany is very different with Jessica. Totaly different. She get happy aura around her, she always smile, even for a stranger. 

Really opposite right?

 

Love

All of you have got thet 'love' feeling right?

Same as Jessica. She jut know how do love can change her..

She tried to get know more about her classmates.. or i can say her classmate. A basketball player from her class Lee Donghae. Everyone said that he is on a relationship with Yoona, the queenka around there. Yep, she was broken, but not give up. She is not that tipe of girl.

Lee Donghae

A guy with a charming smile. He can capture someone heart by his smile, and fun personality. He always curious about something new, including Jessica. Her cold personality is new for him. He really want to get know Jessica more. He currently has a relationship with Yoona.

Im Yoona

A girl who get a relationship with Donghae. Face, money, boys, she got it all. She is a queenka. She truly loves Donghae, and a jelly tipe. Someone who go near Donghae, will be her enemies. Yoona is the one who confess her feeling toward Donghae. She is two face.

 

Love is blind. That's true, Jessica also feels the same. She felt weird, butterfly flying on her belly everytime she made an eye contact with him. And once they close with each other, they felt really comfortable around each other. And this problem cause Donghae to broke up with Yoona. Yoona was really mad at Jessica, because she think the one who cause the problem is Jessi.

And the war start..

 

JENG JENG JENG/?

TBC guys... hihiihihi

so how are you? are you guys fine? i hope so..

well to tell you the truth, i got flu. i can't even breath with my nose ..

hufff.......

Stay healthy everyone! Don't get sick like me:(

oh! and don't forget to subscribe, leave some comment and do upvote!

i must know that all of you like my story or not, okay..

Don't woory, i'm not bite!

saranghae <3