Autumn, Girl Next Door..

Autumn, Girl Next Door..
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon opened his eyes lazily as his hand roamed around his night stand, trying to ‘kill’ his alarm. He sighed when no more loud ring sound echoing in his bedroom. He stretched his body with eyes closed yet a faint smile appeared in his face.

He rubbed his eyes while checking on his clock, it showed 6.00 am in the morning, time to jogging. Yup! As an athlete he needs to keep up his stamina. Autumn, the match season was over so he got his holiday.

He walked to the bathroom and ready to jogging, changed into his running short and shoes, wearing his training jacket; he was ready. He plugged his ipod and his favorite songs, locking his door, Doojoon was ready.

He usually ran around in the park across his apartment. Well, the reason he chooses that place because of the nice park and neighborhood. Aah.. speaking about neighborhood, it’s been a week since..well, let’s call it the Pooh incident.

Doojoon was having a hard time after that. He made a big decision, to keep his boxer and wouldn’t wear it again except, for sleeps. Yeah, it was his long time buddies after all and how could he throw it away just because of that small incident.. Right?

He warmed up a bit while enjoying the fresh morning air. He smiled when he saw an old couple was walking while holding hands and their dog walked in front of him.

When he felt enough with the warm-up, he stepped to the jogging track and started. He enjoyed his time until he spotted a familiar figure was jogging on the opposite way from him. He sighed and stops immediately.

“Aissh! Why I have to meet her here?” He scratched the back of his head lightly, eyes fixing on the girl.

Actually, Doojoon was happy. Actually, she was his type, her style and smile was his favorite yet the Pooh restrained him to approach her. Dude, he has his pride.

He stood there for a moment. Should he continue to run or turned around or maybe hiding? Hiding? Yes, Doojoon decided to avoid her since that day. All these years, he never bumped to her, well, he never seen her before but since that day; he felt like she was the only one occupant in that apartment.

His eyes widened when he realized the girl was getting closer to him. He looking around panicky and without think twice, he jumped behind a trashcan, hiding. A trashcan.. Great! He groaned at his stupidity, hoping she wouldn’t notice him.

She bit her bottom lips to hold her laugh when she caught him was jumping behind a trashcan. She knew if he was hiding from her. She realized that he kept avoiding her since that day.

Honestly, she was kinda sad; she didn’t want him to avoid her like that. Honestly, he was her type, she likes his gaze yet his cute side, well.. he had a Winnie the Pooh boxer, it was cute!

That day wasn’t her first time to see him, she saw him a couple of times before yet she never has any courage to approach

Please log in to read the full chapter