Autumn, Girl Next Door..

Autumn, Girl Next Door..
Please log in to read the full chapter

He groaned when the loud music came from the upper floor in middle of his peaceful nap. He rarely got time for a nap but when he got it someone had to disturb it? He pulled his pillow over his face, hoped it will help him to muffle the noise and get his beauty nap back. 

Yoon Doojoon was a football player for an amateur club in Seoul. Usually, around this time, he would spend his time at the gym, exercising and increasing his stamina but today, he got his free time after a big match yesterday. 

Knowing he would get a free time, Doojoon already planned it all. His plan was just being a lazy bun all day long. Yeah, that was a plan..For Doojoon yet his plan was ruined by his so-called neighborhood.

Sighing, he sat up while brushing his palms against his just awakened face before scratching the back of his head lightly. He scrunched up his nose when the music still echoed on his ears. 

He looked up and made a face at his soft yellow ceiling. Another sigh escaped him as he sat on the edge of the bed, gathering his thought. 

Should he talk to his neighbor or ignored it? Yet a smile curled in his face when he realized the song was actually his favorite one.

Lying back to his bed, he decided to wait; maybe the music will finish soon, besides it was his favorite so he should enjoy it too, right? And with eyes closed, he let the loud music became his lullaby and without he realized he got his beauty nap back. 

Doojoon arrived at his apartment with sweaty and sore body after a hell practice. His coach was drained him out. He unlocked the door and slammed the door, throwing his bag while taking off his shoes.

He slumped to the couch immediately, ignoring his wet shirt that sticking into his body. Usually, he couldn’t stand it. He would take a shower and clean everything up as soon as possible yet this time, he couldn’t care less.

He closed

Please log in to read the full chapter