Epitome of Perfection

Don't Cry

[Bom’s POV]

Random thoughts started to fill my head, making me even more nervous. Soon enough, the limousine finally arrived the school gates and my chauffer quickly exited the car, opening the door for me. I gave him a slight bow and smiled before pacing towards the front gate, where the other students are milling in, linking arms and jeering at each other noisily. My palms were sweating from nervousness, I was quivering. I clenched my fist as I looked at my surroundings. It was totally nerve-wrecking.

My father had gotten a promotion and now he was going to be the manager in the main office in Seoul instead of a measly employee in Daegu. Such a transfer came with a price of course, and our whole family had to be moved to Seoul to accommodate with our father's new job. My father sort of became wealthy because of his job.

The hallway was full of people, each coming from different places. The nerds, the athletes, the queenkas, the kingkas, the goths, the bullies, etc. I decided to go get my text books in the office before going to the first period. After getting them, I then continued looking for the classroom. The campus is so huge that I had a hard time looking for it. I was so exhausted and got anxious. Then suddenly,

*BANG!*

The text books I was holding seconds ago fell to the ground. I bumped into someone which made me drop my books accidentally. I immediately knelt down, scrambling to pick them up. The person I bumped into bent down and helped me with the books, to my surprise.

“I’m very sorry, I wasn’t looking at my way.”

It was a man’s voice. I had no idea it was a guy. I couldn’t see his face because of the yellow cap he’s wearing. We then stood up at the same time. Finally, I can see his face. Come to think of it, he was good-looking.

“Here,” he said, handing me my text books. He apologized again.. with a smile. A smile which was like an angel has descended from the sky. My eyes widended. It practically turned my eyes into hearts.

“Uhh. N-no, it’s okay.” I stammered, grabbing the books from him. “Thanks.”

He then walked off, and put the headphones over his ear and continued bopping his head.

A half smile formed on my lips. He is the Epitome of Perfection. Seriously. His broad shoulders, his eye smile, his irresistible lips.. What the hell am I saying? I wagged my head side to side to get rid of the random thoughts.

I heaved a sigh and fixed my bangs and continued finding the classroom.

 


2327580dsnuamqy0l.gif

 
 

And here I am, entering the corridor. All heads were turned to me in curiousity. Silence filled the room. I gulped, gripping my fist. Nervousness started to build in me.

“Oh, Are you the new student?” asked the teacher, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Yes.” I nodded in response.

“Okay, Come in.”

Her eyes roamed around the room to look a vacant seat for me. “Oh, there’s a vacant seat next to Youngbae. That guy wearing a cap, and Youngbae.. please take off of that cap.”

I followed the direction where she was pointing at who is somehow familiar to me. I jerked in surprise. My eyes seemed like they were to buldge our of their sockets.

. . . .

It was the guy I bumped into earlier! The attractive dude. “Why am I dang lucky today?” I asked myself, biting my lip to stop myself from smiling.

Of course I didn’t refuse this opportunity to sit next to him. It’s my chance to get to know him better and he’ll be mine soon.

I obediently went to the seat, stifling a giggle. I heard murmurs and girls were whispering to each other, others were ruffling their hair. They might be getting envious. “Maybe fate wants us together.” I thought to myself.

I looked at my right and a guy covering his eyes with his bangs caught my attention. He was sort of scary to me. He abruptly turned to my direction and caught me looking at him, I tore my gaze away from his making it look more awkward and mortifying.

“Why don’t we introduce ourselves first? It’s better to get to know your classmates. I already see some familiar faces but some of you don’t.. so. ” She said and abruptly pointed at the guy with a cap, “Let’s start with you.”

“Me?” asked the guy with the cap, completely dumbfounded, “Hi. My name is Kwon Ji Young. That’s all.”

“That was very.. brief” the teacher told him.

Ugh! Self-introduction is one of the worst thing in the first day of school. I don’t even know what to say.

I heaved a sigh and started to think what will I say, I waited for my turn. It was the guy with the bangs' turn now. We were waiting for him to stand up, but he didn't. He was just sitting there, not moving. "Uhmm.. Mr. Choi , it's your turn to introduce yourself now."said the teacher.

"I don't need to introduce myself, everyone here already knows my name." he blurted out.  He looks stubborn, "Oh well then, Mr. Park please introduce yourself" the introduction of the students continued.

And now it’s the hot dude’s turn. “Hi, I am Dong Young Bae. Pleased to meet you all.” He said, still beaming. Then girls started to squeal in delight. “My Gawd, why is he so perfect? So that’s his name. Young Bae. Sounds cute.” I thought.

At last, It was my turn to introduce myself. I cleared my throat first and stood up, "My name is Park Bom, and I'm new here. I used to live in Daegu but we moved here due to my father’s job so we were forced to live here." I ended with a bow.

“A newbie” A girl murmured.

"Nice to meet you, Bom." the teacher gave me a grin. When the introduction of the students ended, the teacher began writing some things on board. Then we started jotting down notes.

I glimpsed at Young Bae’s direction. I startled when he caught me gawking at him. Unexpectedly, he smiled. My heart fluttered at the sight of his heart-warming smile. I just smiled to make it less awkward. My cheeks were seriously burning, I turned to the other direction and fanned myself. I sniffed and smelled something pleasant and nice, it was him. Even his fragrance is perfect. I like boys that smells nice. Hopefully, his attitude isn’t awful like the other ordinary guys out there.

 

 1bar.gif

 

HI!

topbai.gif

Sorry if I bore you with this lame chapter. I know it's too short, My apology.
I'd like to thank to the subscribers! Thank you so much for waiting! O u O ;;
And sorry for the very very very late update. I'm too busy doing other unnecessary things.
Okay, so I remaked this chappie but it's still boring! ._. and I changed the font size, I apologize if you have to squint your eyes while reading it.
I will be more glad if you comment beloooooooow. It makes my day and gives me more motivation to update ^^ ;;