Chapter 1

The 100-Eyed Demon Spell

 

Thank you for the subscribtion^^

Update~~subscribe and comment...nae >,<~

 


 

              Marching determinedly towards the only place in the world neither any beings had ever been too.Kris' cold, sharp golden eyes swept over the unusual panaroma.It was the place where the most powerful beings on their realm met.Until this fateful yet ironic day,no one has stepped near the border.All knew how disasterous it would be if acneature went there.Only the royal family can step there.All hells would broke loose,literally.No matter how beautiful it was at the very border,a fine yet invisible line,separating the worlds of angles and demons.An old feuel between them had started thousands of years ago which resulted in their silent enmity among them.The wars between the demons and angels never had an ending.So,as the ruler of the kingdom they had to overcome the crisis by marrying both the kingdom princes to unite.

 

The king of mama kingdom calling his sons to meet him at the hall.His sons was the prince of Mama kingdom.His name was Wu Yi Fan.All the people in the palace and the demons called him prince Kris.Neither all the demons dare to talk or disobey him.He had the powerful power in the kingdom same as his father power.Everyone fear of him.Do not letting the prince angry,cause if his rage over something he will turn into a fearful dragon.Even the most strongest patriot can't defeat him when he angry.

Kris pov's

What the hell did this old man suddenly calls me.aishh!!so irritating.I don't know why he calls me.Maybe he want to scold me cause I don't attend the meeting with that damn all .I hate went I have to meet that old clinggy womans.I hate it when they started to pinch my cheecks and saying me cute!. What the hells with the cute thing.They should be fear of me not saying me cute.I have the right okay.All the demons even the mighty patriot don't dare to bug me or disobey me.But this damn all dare to came near me,what an old woman.I hate when people try to be nice to me or love me.Its seems that I'm to weak and can't protect myself. I already reach the door hall. I hesisted either I want to open the door or not. I just brave myself and open the door swiftly.

"There you are Kris. Come here". The King said smiling warmly.

Did he just smile? I thought he will be mad at me.

"Yes what do you want from me?". I said sternly.

"Wu Yi Fan you better behave yourself you're now 22 years old.You should not act like a little brat".The king said warning Kris.

"Father..I know okay. come on what do you want from me?"I said with an annoying tone.

I saw father face sudenly change back to be serious.I don't like it when he making that face I know something wrong gonna happens.I hope so it not that bad.Maybe he want to tell me about something that might happen at the border.That place again gonna make me sick everytime he told me what might happens.Please don't tell me about the border anything beside that...

"simple I want you to marry."The king said camly.

"What!!".I said shocked.

I just to shocked is he going to force me to marry someone.At the ing age of 22 I'm still to young for that.What the ing .But the good news is he not mentioning about that ing border.Great kris so great.

"You have to Kris, that is my decision.You can't escape anymore.I already set your wedding day and also the bride.He so beautiful and pretty.You will love him as soon as you saw him."The king said grinning widely.

"What the !!!you set my marriage without me knowledge."I said shouting angryly.

"Yi Fan manner please!!!"The king raise his voice.

I'm so ing annoying when he told me to marry and he even already set everything up.But that I miss heard that he said 'he' just now.

"I know father!!! But did you just said 'he' just now.".I asked.

"oh yes.I forget to tell you that your bride gonna be a man and he is a prince ".The king said happily.

"Father are you going mad.What the hell marrying a man.You just insane."I said with an annoying tone.

I'm just wanna get outta here and I was totally pissed.When I just about to walk my way out from here my father yelling at me.When he said this one word I just shrink and frozen.I know if I don't marry this prince.I'm gonna died.

 

End of kris pov's

 


I'm sorry guys update with just a short chp..cause I already promise to update it today.So I just make it..

but I hope that you will coment and subscribe.I just wanna know what you think.

I will update real soon..

Again sorry I don't write at this chap that kris gonna married with.Just wanna make supprise at next chp,,hehe

Cmment~