H-h-h-half brother?!

A Normal Girl And A... NOT SO NORMAL GUY?!

A/N:  Sel ( theunofficialpimp ) gave me this idea for this chapter and I branched out more ideas from this and so THANKS SEL FOR SAVING ME FROM A POTENTIAL WRITERS BLOCK.

It was a lazy Saturday, two weeks after the cheongdamdong mayhem. Both Shoob and her tenant (whom she suspected to be gay after another mayhem two days ago but nahh that’s for another day) agreed that it was Shoob’s turn to cook. Woohyun was afraid. His body wasn’t ready for food poisoning, or for undercooked or overcooked food. But he’d rather suffer that fate than pay fire insurance handouts for the rest of his life so he succumbs to his fate.

As Shoob was slipping on her Pororo apron, Woohyun pads down the stairs while lazily rubbing his eyes. His eyes went as wide as saucers as he saw her in the kitchen *why does she look so...different?* Just as Woohyun thought she had changed for the better, her sharp voice pierced th otherwise tranquil air.

"YAH NAM WOOHYUN YOU #@%^#@$ GET YOW HERE AND HELP WHATCHA LOOKING AT?" Woohyun sighed and erased every single praise he had for her inside of his head as he dragged himself down the stairs.He wanted to help her yet didn't want to help her. He wanted to seem like a kitchen hero(?), saving screaming girls from splattering oil.

Well, it turns out Shubing was the hero of the day while Woohyun was the one screaming so loudly the neighbours threathened to ring the police department. Girlier than a girl and armed with a voice reaching octaves higher than normal souls out there, Shoob realised having THE  Nam Woohyun anywhere near a kitchen would be a disaster. While Woohyun went to excuse himself, the doorbell rang...

Now it was her turn for her eyes to turn to the size of saucers. She almost drooled as she looked at the hunk of eye candy in front of her. He was the hottest thing she had ever seen and she was ready to yell a proposal to him. But, who was he? Did he even get the right address? ((Shoob secretly hoped he did so he could see him longer)) 

"Hi I'm looking for Nam Woohyun?" Drifted a voice so low she swore she was ready to kiss him, while his face stretched into a shy smile, Shoob felt like she was in heaven. *Shes so pretty*, the stranger thought to himself

"Hi yes this is where Woohyun stays he's currently in the washroom. Do you wanna come in? How are you related to him anyway??" Shoob inquisited l;ike a nosy child at a museum.

"Oh I'm his half brother adopted brother however you call it, Bang Yongguk."

 

 

A/N: SHOOB I HOPE YOU LOVE THIS CHAP HAHAHAH AND THANKS SEL ILY <3

KzZ09qQ.jpg?1

the shy smile(?) ^