How They Met

A Normal Girl And A... NOT SO NORMAL GUY?!

//RECAP: " Shoob lets end this. " ------------------------------

Pain hit her like a lightning bolt as she blinked rapidly to process what she had just heard. " W-what are y-you saying oppa? T-this... " She was cut off by Zelo's sharp intake of breath. Shoob turned quickly to look at her lover, or rather, her soon-to-be ex-lover. Fright was shown in her eyes, as if any move by her would cause Zelo to get mad. "Shoob I'm saying that its over. ITS OVER DO YOU GET IT?! I... wanna focus of the exams coming up for me, so go lead your own life."

As tears streamed down her face, Shoob smiled a bitter smile as she shook her head slightly. " You think playing with my feelings was a joy wasn't it? You think that just dumping me aside was a simple move or rather a smooth move on your part wasn't it?! I TELL YOU KNOW, CHOI JUN HONG THAT IT ISN'T!! " Shoob yelled as tears spilled out of her doe eyes at an unaccounted for speed, her voice rising higher and higher. She sighed as Zelo ruffled his hair in frustration. " It's all useless already isn't it? I guess this is goodbye then. " Shoob said, suddenly speaking in an almost-whisper while her tears never seemed to dry up.

She turned sharply on her heel as she ran and ran into the unknown. Well, not really the unknown. She ended up at a roadside stall, buying bottle after bottle of soju. " ONE MORE PLEASEEEEEE! " Shoob yelled, oblivious to the stares all the customers were giving to the fair-skinned girl with her cheeks tinged pink. The ahjumma sighed as she brought yet another bottle of soju to the young girl's table. " Soju isn't good for your health you know, stop after this bottle okay? Ahjumma won't let you buy any more after this. I won't allow it " Ahjumma said in a motherly tone as she smiled at Shoob. Shoob nodded somewhat embarrassed of herself, and she was already half-gone. By the time she finished and and paid for all 6 bottles of soju ( she always had high tolerance for soju ) she was rather wasted and swayed from side to side as she wobbled up the quiet street. Shoob was swaying along the footpath until she heard rushed footsteps behind her.

Confused, she turned around uncertainly, still rocking around without balance. The footsteps grew louder and louder, until a tall guy wearing sunglass ran towards her and almost crashed head on with her. "MOVE IT GIRL CAN'T YOU SEE I'M RUNNING?! OH GOD IF I MESS THIS UP YOU WILL BE HELD LIABLE" He yelled as he tried running even faster. " W-what you -hiccup- running from?! And mister -sways around uncontrollably-, you were the one who crashed into -hiccup- me okayyyyy " Shoob said amidst her drunken stupor.

Her question didn't go unanswered though, as a throng of screaming fangirls were heading their way. " WOAH WHAT THE FU-- " " YAH DUMB GIRL RUN QUICK QUICK QUICK YOU NEEDA SAVE ME " The handsome stranger yelled again. Shoob sighed exasperatedly as she dragged him along, stumbling as they neared her house. " Y-YAH YOU TRYNA TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME?! LET GO OF MY HAND I HAVE EYES I CAN FOLLOW YOU " " J-just shattap already -hiccup-, man why am I so nice sometimes haish. " Shoob silently muttered as she unlocked the door, " I live alone so don't try to do anything to me you ert -hiccup- ish guyy. YOU BETTER NOT " As Shoob guzzled down ice water from the fridge to freshen up, the yet-to-be identified man stared at the fair-skinned beauty as she ( not-so sophisticatedly ) guzzled water.

"Why are you so pale?" The man asked as he leaned back onto the crimson sofa. "Shhhh don't ask so much i haven't asked anything yet shhhh let your saviour ask oh peasant." Shoob said in a fake voice of grandeur. "Why were you running? Are you a big star? Why why WHYY????" Shoob asked, shooting off as fast as a bullet train, "OH and introduce yourself please"

"WOAH WOAH chill ladeh. Chill. Okay. I'm gonna let you in on a bigggggg inside secret and you better swear to God that you won't leak it out.YOU BETTER NOT. I'm only telling you since you saved me meh. Okay so I work as a double. Not like those stunt doubles but real-life doubles. I know a reallyyyyyyy complicated sorta thing. Okay back to double. When an artist is gonna you know, maybe go on a date he usually hires a double, to go in an opposite direction of him in a sense and draw attention away from him. And he usually drops big WRONG hints about where he's going and so, the double just runs away from the fangirls who can track him down and BOOM yay for both. Oh and I'm Nam Woohyun and I am Hyunbin's double. All I need is a sparkly tracksuit, really. Sometimes I double for others too haha. How about you? Pale girl." Woohyun said with a light smile playing on his lips. "WHY HELLO?! I'm not pale I'm fair okay psht. I'm Shu Bing but I'd rather be called Shoob hehe I migrated from China and my parents don't live with me oookay I'm done. And so Mr Nam I'm supposing you have no place to stay as well?" Woohyun nodded sheepishly, stating that he recently got kicked out. "PUHAHAHAHAHAHAH I THOUGHT YOU SAID THE PAY WAS GOOD?!"

"Why hello I did not have many assignments for very long okay today marked my comeback", he mutters. "I guess you're too ugly then."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY O PALE ONE?!" Shoob stifled her laughter as she shook her head and whispered, out of breath, that the rent was 700,000 Won per month.

----------------------------- A/N : HERES YOUR UPDATE AS PROMISED SHOOOOB SEEYA AT DRAMA TMR -3- -BELLY

Screen-Shot-2012-10-09-at-2.56.17-PM.png

in case you were wondering how in the world did woohyun become hyunbin, i used this pic^