32th

My last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“what mean disappear dong hoon-ah?” jong koon stand there speechless in his mind the words is dancing and show some question at there.

‘what does he mean disappear?’

‘is she having accident like the past?’

‘ji hyo-ah jebal, I need youi don’t want to lose you again, please I just wanted an happy ending for us’

The last thought of jong kook before the words from dong hoon is being like a splash water that splashing him from the dream world.

“All her things is not in her apartment, she’s go away hyung.. Much better if we go there, go eun say there’s a mail and a white rose at there, just that.”

Being blank jong kook just do what dong hoon says with the rest of runningman member (men) is going with them, they know at the way to jihyo apartment dong hoon told them. Meanwhile jong kook just looking at the road they pass, he looks alike that his soul not in his body anymore.

‘2 days again, before the wedding, jihyo don’t tell me you running way, do you scared married with me? Our years of love will be paid in 2 days, jihyo-ah jebal, I love you. Don’t let me lose you again’ he close his eyes deeply and relaxed his mind taking a deep breath, he know soon they will be arrive at her flat. Prepare his heart.

Around 10 minutes later they arrive at the jihyo flat and saw byul is sit at the edge of the room, see her husband is coming she run to him and hug him. After they see what byul’s mean they get out and let jong kook in there. They go to the parking area and wait at there. Knowing that they need to give him a time, time for being alone, time for thinking.

 

Jong kook take a slow step he is the last who see the room condition, after he saw all the runningman member left from the room he get in and he know they give him a time for being alone. Before when he saw byul hugging haha he feels envy and his heart i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter