31th

My last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is almost done, From the wedding venue that will theme white and soft blue with the invitation that match well. Now they will try the wedding dress. Yeah because you know Jong kook is rich so they didn’t rent the dress. The dress is specially made for Jihyo.  It’s kind of surprise for her because she didn’t think like that. When he was in LA he got a lot new friend one of them is Versace bag and cloth designer. They meet accidentally and became best friend. And when Jong kook ask for make a couple of wedding suit his friend gladly accept it.

“hey jay!” jong kook call the designer, His name is jay

“Yo JK, your suit is done already and yours too darling” jay say and hug jihyo just a friend hug, and jong kook doesn’t jealous cause he know jay do the same to another women, You know how the entertainment world done.

In a short time they already get in to the change room and Jong kook change fast enough ‘cause you know his attire doesn’t need some special treatment to use it. Different with Jihyo she take around 20 minutes to change cause jay make it really complicated but it well designed and completely beautiful.

When the change room curtain is open jong kook just stay at his place. Stunned . Speechless. And not forget his mong~ expression.

“Stunned huh jk?” jay come to him

“ops, sorry, you make it really perfect jay.”

“Yeah I know, it’s completely match with her. I just make it for her.”

“thanks bro”

“much better you came to her”

“of course”

After they little talk jong kook come to jihyo who still look at herself in the mirror   she just feel stunned at herself that gown it’s perfectly match for her. The white color with soft blue match well and the lacy white at her shoulder make her look more elegance and the open part at her waist show how well her body it’s a mermaid style with long dress at her back make a rose design and some blue pearl as the accessories.

“you know I will be envy at our wedding when all the guys will see you like this, your waist, shoulder you know you’re mine song ji hyo” Jong kook say that while back hug her

“if you envy with the don’t invite them oppa, and you know I will be yours not until 10 minutes after they see me like this”

“I don’t ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter