Genesis

Jackal

Wooyoung P.O.V

 

Dreamland:

 

Walking into the dark alley, wondering around as to what I’m doing there. Then I felt someone behind me but when I turn around, no one was there. I walk further until I reach the park. I don’t know what’s in me that I needed to be at that place, it’s just an urge to get there. With my dismay, no one was at the park. Yet I keep on waiting for that person to appear. Then I felt shiver down my spine as I felt someone near me yet I don’t see anyone. Then at the far corner of the park, I saw a shadow, and then it just disappears into the darkness. The thought of someone’s shadow lingering around, monitoring every move I make and stalking me around. It really scared the hell out of me. I was panicking on what I’m goanna do now, should I leave or stay.

And for some reason, I thought, why the hell I’m here at the park? Whose I’m waiting for? Is he that important to me that I’m risking my life just to see that person? I’m very confused on why I’m doing this.

Then I felt a hand over my right shoulder, but before I fully turn my body to see who ever it is, pain strike me. I felt someone, hit my head. I grab my head, and when I felt something liquid and warm, and then I know that I’m bleeding.

The last thing I said as darkness fills me is, HELP.

 

Reality:

 

I open my eyes when it’s started to get noisier. I focus my eyes and greeted with people inside the airplane. ! Stupid dream again. As long as I remember that dream is one of the dreams that I dreamt, I don’t really know it that dream is just a dream or was it part of my memories. The truth is I don’t really care. It was in the past, so why bother about it when it’s all about the past. The past that I can’t remember, yet I’m glad that I don’t have to remember those memories, I surely do.

“Ladies and Gentlemen please go to your seats as we about to land.”

As the stewardess said those, I look at the window, I sigh.

What’s good about this country?  I really wonder why my parent bothers to go back here. Clearly their out of their minds, this country does not hold anything special.

“Again, please buckle up as we about to land. And welcome to KOREA.”

Korea, my motherland, the country that I was born into and also the country that I dislike the most, I wonder why the hell I went here in the first place.

The thought of my baby brother, staying at this country and being enrolled to one of the schools here, I felt shivers down my spine. Well you see, I’m kind a protective about my baby brother, ever since. The mere thought of him, being alone to a foreign school by himself, worries me. You may think that it’s I’m a bit overboard, but I’m not. I just don’t want anything happen to my baby brother. Though his not baby, his actually a middle school student yet I treat him as a baby. You know what I mean.

Like I said earlier, I’m protective about my baby brother’s sake.  I don’t like people ignoring him, glaring at him, saying stupid things about him, hurting him and the worst part, making my baby brother cry and in pain. I can’t stand that thought.

Well you see when I’m around I CLEARLY told everyone at our old school about it.

So I DECLARE for everybody, to be extremely nice to my baby brother. Extremely meant for them to be absolutely nice, not talking about his back, not gossiping anything that is stupid, and most importantly NO one hurt him in anyways. And if something pissed me off about little things about my baby brother, I would come for them, breaking their bones until I’m satisfied. The worst part is that I send most of them to the hospital. I was so pissed that I literally break their bones.

NO one dares to defy my words.

For they know what will happen to them if they did something that I dislike.

So here I’m walking around the airport with just a bag pack on my bag. Existing the airport, I let my eyes wanders my surrounding. Nothing chance since the last time I’m here, I thought. Boarding the taxi and as I gave the driver the address that I would be staying at and I thoughts rooming inside my mind.

Sigh. I just close my eyes for barely for a moment.

Flashback:

As I tapping the keyboards of my laptop, Greylle steps inside the room.

Greylle: “それはあなたが本当につもりだけだ?”

(This is how you say it, Sore wa anata ga hontōni tsumori dakeda.)

Meaning: It’s just that you’re really going?

Wooyoung: “選択肢を持っていません。”

(This is how you say it, Sentakushi o motte imasen.)

Meaning: Don’t have a choice.

I saw he raise his brow, actually I have a choice. Either stay here in Japan with the gang or let my baby brother alone in Korea, (Not literally, he have our parents, still). Then I hear him sigh.

Wooyoung: “それは何ですか?”

(This is how you say it, Sorehanandesuka?)

Meaning: What is it?

Greylle: “あなたは、ギャングがあなたを求めており、また、あなたの友人のユンホと息子があなたを探していることを知っている。”

(This is how you say it, Anata wa, gyangu ga anata o motomete ori, mata, anata no yūjin no yunho to musuko ga anata o sagae iru koto o te iru.)

Meaning: You know that the gang is asking for you and also your friend Yunho-san is looking for you.

Wooyoung: “ちょうど私が数ヶ月のカップルのためのうちだろうということを伝え.”

(This is how you say it, Chōdo watashi ga sū-kagetsu no kappuru no tame no uchidarou to iu koto o tsutae.)

Meaning: Just tell them that I’ll be out for a couple of months.

Greylle: “右?そしてユンホと息子.”

(This is how you say it, Migi? Soe yunho to musuko.)

Meaning: Right? And Yunho-san?

Wooyoung: “私は彼と話をしましょう.”

(This is how you say it, Watashi wa kare to hanashi o shimashou.)

Meaning: I’ll talk with him.

Greylle: “ああ、すべてが良いです。最後の取引から紙証跡を心配する必要はありません。そしてすべてがそこにあなたのための準備ができて、私はすでにあなたの新しい学校への転送文書を手配。あなたが知っている、彼らはすでに一週間前にクラスを始めた。”

(This is how you say it, Ā, subete ga yoidesu. Saigo no torihiki kara kami shōseki o shinpai suru hitsuyō wa arimasen. Soe subete ga soko ni anata no tame no junbi ga dekite, watashi wa sudeni anata no atarashī gakkō e no tensō bunsho o tehai. Anata ga te iru, karera wa sudeni isshūkanmae ni kurasuwo hajimeta.)

Meaning: Oh, everything is good. No need to worry about the paper trail from the last transactions. And everything is ready for you there; I already arrange the transfer documents to your new school. You know, they already started class a week ago.

Wooyoung: “そして?”

(This is how you say it, Soe.)

Meaning: And?

Greylle: “ショッピング優しい人格を持つすべての人に挨拶、あなたの顔に漆喰笑みを浮かべて、物理的に存在している必要があります。そして、あなたは必要なすべてのものは、私はすでに、そこに車、お金、あなたはそれを名前を送った。”

(This is how you say it, Shoppingu yasashī jinkaku o motsu subete no hito ni aisatsu, anata no kao ni shikkui emi o ukabete, butsuri-teki ni sonzai e iru hitsuyō ga arimasu. Soe, anata wa hitsuyōna subete no mono wa, watashi wa sudeni, soko ni kuruma, okane, anata wa sore o namae o okutta.)

Meaning: You just need to be physically there, with smile plastered on your face, greeting everyone with your friendly personality. And all the things you needed, I already sent them there, cars, money, you name it.

Wooyoung: “良いが、あなたのユーモアは分より悪化している。”

(This is how you say it, Yoiga, anata no yūmoa wa bun yori akka e iru.)

Meaning: Good, but your humor is getting worse then the minute.

Greylle: “ハハ、あなたは、私の友人は本当に面白いよ。”

(This is how you say it, Haha, anata wa, watashi no yūjin wa hontōni omoshiroi yo.)

Meaning: Haha, you’re really funny, my friend.

I close the laptop and smoothing the cloths I’m wearing.

Wooyoung: “あなたが私を必要とする場合は、単に呼び出します。”

(This is how you say it, Anata ga watashi o hitsuyō to suru baai wa, tan'ni yobidashimasu.)

Meaning: If you need me, just call.

Greylle: “どこに行くの?に飛行は明日です.”

(This is how you say it, Doko ni iku no? Ni Hikō wa aadesu.)

Meaning: Where are you going? The flight is tomorrow.

Wooyoung: “ユンホは話を望んでいる。”

(This is how you say it, Yunho wa hanashi o nozonde iru.)

Meaning: Yunho wants a talk.

I walk towards the door but before I close it I heard him sighing again.

End of Flashback:

“Sir, hmmm. Where here.”

I open my eyes and observe the surroundings then I look at the driver. I grab my wallet and pay the driver and stepping outside the taxi. And the cold breeze of the night hit me.

I let out a long sigh. So I’m really here. Korea.

I start to walk towards the entrance of the hotel. As I step inside, a middle age woman approaches me.

“Good evening Mr. Jang, I’m Miss Eugene Park the hotel’s manager.”

Wooyoung: “Is my room ready?”

“Yes Sir, right this way please.”

The lady guided me in the hall of the hotel and into the elevator, pressing the 29th floor and finally guiding me to where I’m staying, the bachelors pad. She opens the door of the suite.

“Have a wonderful night, Mr. Jang.

Wooyoung: “Thanks, Miss Park. Do tell every employee that I’ll be meeting them tomorrow morning. I don’t want anyone to be late. And I also expect their full details in my table later tonight.”

“Yes, Mr. Jang.”

I turn around and walk to the garden. And when I saw a bench there, I sat. Then I look at the view at the top floor of the building, it was break taking for once. I found something that I like in Korea, not much but even if it’s just a little, I just while I’m here, it’s better for me to like this place.

People would say that I’m too demanding, always taking things so seriously but hey that’s what I’m, if you have a problem with that, do complain as I would fire you in a beat. Maybe you’re wondering why the old lady’s behavior, well I would tell you. That’s because I’m the owner of this very building that I’m staying at. It was a birthday gift from my friend Yunho. You see I’m surrounded by rich and powerful people. For example Yunho, a close friend of mine that is a high rank yakuza in Japan.

But I’m not only known as friends with the high rank people.

 I’m also known as JACKAL. The powerful head leader of the group Sapphire Army also known as S.A group in Japan, that rich and poor people know. And a lot of people fear us, politicians, rich people and even some of the yakuza’s lower ranks. I don’t care if people around feared me, I don’t give a damn. That’s who I am now.

People would say that I’m a heartless and cold person. That I don’t care if people get hurt or even they would get killed, it’s true by the way. I’m heartless and cold to those people that are foolish, brainless and idiotic persons. I dislike those people. They think that they’re big and staff like that would bust their ego, arrogant bastards, thinking that they can order me around and I did the only thing that is right, well for me off course. And that is, I literally order every one of the group to find them and let them face my wrath, that is sending them to the hospitals and some went to coma.

You may think that I’m really that evil. Its part true but sometimes I can be as sweet as an angel. But that’s rarely for me to act like that, well that’s what the group said. And for them to see a warm smile from me is rare, like once a blue moon. I can’t blame them, it’s true that I hardly smile that is genuine. In regular basis I would let them see my poker face, give them death glares, giving them my cold smile and worst the cold laugh from me that they said that is like the devils laugh, that they would feel cold shivers down their backs and their knees weaken from it.

When I’m contented I stood with both of my hands inside of the pocket of my pants as I walk towards the door. I then empty my left pocket and hold the key and unlock the door, I step inside. Then I walk around into the living room and place the bag I’m carrying on the table as I sat down on the coach, put my feet on the table and switch on the television. Good thing that it has international channels, I grab the remote control and scan the entire channel. I choose the channel that is Japanese news.

 

======================================================

Someone’s P.O.V

It’s so long but I still can’t remove him from my thoughts, until now I would eventually think of him. GOD! How I bloody miss him that jerk. That naïve yet cute jerk, that would give me butterfly in the stomach whenever his near.

But as soon as I realize I fallen for him, that I also realize that I’m a fool in love. I never really thought that I would feel love from him and my foolish heart believe in love.

That love only gave me loneliness, misery and pain.

From the years past, little by little that recovering from him and I have friends that are helping me throughout the process and a wonderful lady that didn’t stop loving me, even though I was clearly that I don’t want her and push her at a side, I ignore her.

Yet I’m grateful that no matter I push her aside, she would always stand at my side, making me laugh and smile. And my friends that didn’t stop being my friends, we’ve been a lot. I’m thankful for them for staying at my side and not leaving me alone in the dark.

And when I finally gave our relationship a shot, she was happy and I felt the love from her. Thanking that I overcome the darkness in my life. She’s now my girlfriend, even though my friends doesn’t love her at least they like her. And accept our relationship, they’re been happy for us.

What would go wrong?

“Nichkhun ah.”

That’s my girlfriend calling for me.

Nichkhun: “Victoria, good morning babe?”

She widens her smile and clings on my neck and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

“Ready for school babe?”

Nichkhun: “Yeah, let’s go.”

We step inside the car and I start the engine and drove off to school.

What would go wrong?

 

*********************************************************************

So guys, what do you think of the first chapter so far?

Do comment, I would love to read them. They gave me inspiration to write on their story.

 

KhunWoo!!!