Her Beginning

Can't Help But Falling For You

 

A year before ...

 

--- Moon Chae Won POV ---

I read carefully the synopsis script that given to me. I liked the melodramatic part of this drama and obviously one particular role had captured my heart. It was Seo Eun Gi, the ice princess. I knew that I have to put my whole heart into this character, because it needs a perfect control of emotion to play Seo Eun Gi. I close my eyes, thinking myself as Seo Eun Gi, a cold but fragile woman that had this insecure feeling in her heart, and what emotion should I show when Eun Gi falling for Kang Maru, the man lead role, till the stage that she crazy in love with him, then had a broken heart. How to act as someone who got amnesia and regain the memory back without anyone notice, and will take revenge in the end. I got excited just by imagined it.

“Can I act as her?” I asked myself. No, that’s wrong question, the truth was I already fall in love with this Eun Gi character. So I have to asked myself, “Can I be Seo Eun Gi?”

 “How about it, Chae Won-ah. Would you take this role?” asked Manager oppa.

“Oh, I really like this, Oppa. The story was deep and passionate. I watched a lot of Lee Kyung Hee-sunbaenim works when I was teenager, and this is really her style.”

“Ah... I thought you wouldn’t accept it. You know, a minute ago you had this expression in your face, just like when you decline the Rooftop Prince offer.”

“Why you drag Rooftop Prince again, oppa?” I pouted

“Because I think it was a good drama, Chae Won-ah, and Park Yoochun was the lead role. Consider you are Jaejoong fangirl, I wonder why you didn’t accept it.” he shakes his head.

“Oppa, it had saeguk aura in it, and it just a couple months after the Princess’ Man. I want to take a different role, so people won’t assosiate me with saeguk theme. And even though I like Kim Jaejoong-shi, I still can separate my personal life and my job,  and you know it. Just admit that you acted like this because you are the one who like Park Yoochun-shi, you are the one who dissapointed by my desicion.” I said to him jokingly.

“Araso, araso. But Chae Won-ah, if one day,,,, if there’s an offer and Kim Jaejoong is the lead role, will you accept it or not?”

I smiled to him. “I will answer that if there’s really an offer, oppa. There’s a lot of things I need to considerate for sure. Not just the lead actor.”

“Okay, then. So... you will accept this Nice Guy drama?”

I nodded my head.

“Then change your clothes, we’ll go to the office. The chairman wants to see you.”

“Hm,,, the chairman?” I looked puzzled at him.

“Yes. She told me that she wants to meet you if you accept this project. So get ready, I will wait in the car.”

 “Why would the she want to meet me? Was that anything wrong with me accepting this drama?” I asked myself.

Now I’m confused, I shaked my head and clear my mind, I have to get ready to the office, and find the answer immediately.

 

@MS Team Building

The manager oppa told me to wait inside the chairman office, it seemed she’s out for lunch. I sit nervously, while thinking what was this meeting about?

My mind travelled back to a couple years ago, when I just signed contract with MS Team Management. I felt slightly depress that time with no project at all for one full year. Even though I prefer quality than quantity, one year was too long for me to wait for next project, I didn’t think I can handle something like that again.

“So you’re gonna accept the drama?” asked Kim Min Sook, my auntie who also work as the chairman of MS Team.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Chairman.” I greet her.

“Chae Won-ah, how many times should I told you, just call me Auntie when we’re alone.”

I gave her my sweet smile, “Yes, Auntie.” 

“I assumed that you take the role?” She looked at me sharply.

“Yes, Auntie.”

“And I guessed you didn’t ask question, like who would be your partner, right?”

“Aah... I forgot, Auntie. Mianhe... So you asked me to come here to discuss about my supposed-to-be partner? He must be someone special, because this is the first time we have conversation like this. So, who is he?”

“Song Joong Ki.” She said as if waiting for my reaction.

I nodded my head. I remember him at the 2012 KBS Drama Award. That was the first time we saw each other, he didn’t give that much impression though.

“Of course, it’s not officially, but my source says that there’s a high possibility that he takes the role, and this will be his first drama as the lead actor.”

I nodded my head again. I looked at her curiously, “I don’t see anything wrong with me partnered with Song Joong Ki-shi. As far as I remember he is a great actor. I watched his acting in Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Deep Rotted Tree, even though he was a supporting role he could grab people attention, and I believe he will do better as a lead actor. Auntie, tell me exactly what’s this meeting for?”

“So you already watch his drama. How about his movie?”

I shrug my shoulder. She gave me the plastic bag that was on the table. I took it and saw that it contained a few DVDs.

“Chae Won-ah, this Nice Guy drama has an intense plot. I bet there will be a lot of kiss scenes involved between Kang Maru and Seo Eungi, and it’s not like your kiss scene in The Princess’ Man. It will be far beyond that, and Song Joong Ki has quite a lot kiss scenes in his previous movie, even you can say that he is an expert in that. If you watch his movie, you will understand why I worried about you. Just watch and tomorrow we will talk about this again.”

“Arasso, Imo. See you tomorrow then.”

 

 

AN : Sorry for the super late update. I kinda have this hesitation about writing this fanfic, but anyway I'll try to continue the story. I hope you enjoy read Chaeki couple story. Oh, please don't mix this story with the real event, because I really don't know what happen between MCW and SJK, it's all just my imagination, so don't confused yourself.

 

Please leave a comment below,,, I really appreciate it. Thanks.