I miss you, Oppa

Can't Help But Falling For You
--- Joo Won POV --- 

 “Chae Won noona, do you like 1 night 2 Days?”

I didn’t know why I ask her that, but I got curious and excited because I thought it will be great if I could make her come to the show. The hyungs will be overjoyed and pleased too. Kekeke.... She stayed quite and didn’t answer my question. I patted her shoulder and she turned her head to me. 

“Huh...?” she said. 

Of course she won’t replied, when she didn’t even listen my voice. She took her earphone and smiled to me. 

“Oh Joo Won-ah, what’s up?” 

“Noona, do you like 1 night 2 Days? You know, I really hope you can be our guest.” 

“Aah... I like your show actually, very entertaining, but I don’t know about me being the guest. I’m not that great at variety show, you know. Sometimes I feel sorry for my fans too, I know they wish to see me more often than just being in drama, but ... well, I will think about it again” She said with sad smile.

“Oh, it’s okay. I’m not that great either, Noona. I just learned how to do a variety lately. Kekeke... But, why you look so sad? And are you crying, Noona? 

“I just heard our OST by 2BiC and the lyrics really touching, even I’m teary right now. Come, hear this” 

There is one person who only looks at you 
There is one person who only knows you 
Even if I can’t say it all with words, even if I lack a lot. 
There is one person who loves you

I am in love with you
I am wanting you. 
Even if my tears dry, even if my heart wears out 
I am in love with you

I can’t express my love to you with words 
Even if you add all of the world, it’s not enough 
Till my tears dry, till my heart wears out
The love that I want and want is you 

I am in love with you 
I am wanting you. 
Even if my tears dry, even if my heart wears out
I am in love with you 

I can’t express my love to you with words 
Even if you add all of the world, it’s not enough 
Till my tears dry, till my heart wears out 
The love that I want and want is you 

Why don’t you know, can’t you see me? 
Can’t you hear my heart? 
When will you hug me? 
Until when will you not know my heart? 
How much do I have to cry, how much do I have to hurt


I didn’t understand why she got teary. The song indeed touching because it expressed Park Si On feeling for Dr. Cha Yoon Seo, how he couldn’t say that he love her because he afraid of the outcome, but I think it’s not something that will make you cry anyway. Hm,,, maybe she just being sentimental. 

She mouthed something, but I didn’t catch the word. 

“What did you say, Noona?” She starled by my question. 

“Ah,,,, nothing. Let’s practice this scene, Joo Won-ah” She hurriedly go.



--- Moon Chae Won POV ---

“Okay, let’s take a break for 30 minutes” said the PDnim. 

My manager came to me and gave me mineral water. 

“Are you okay, Chae Won-ah? You looked exhausted. Wait here, I will get some vitamins for you.”

“Thanks, I’m okay Oppa, just a little tired. Okay, then I will relax myself a bit.” 

When shooting for drama, it was a common thing that you got lack of sleep, and I used to it. This time it felt different, because not only physically, but I was mentally exhausted too. It has been 2 weeks, yet it felt like years since the last time I saw him. I couldn’t stop thinking about him, how’s he doing with the trainning, did he get sleep enough. I couldn’t get him out of my mind. Thanks God, so far this feeling didn’t affect my acting. Somehow I can separate my feeling between personal and my cast role this time. Even my manager surprise by this fact, as he knew that I was kinda transparant during the Nice Guy shooting. Hm... Now I just have to stay on guard with my emotion during the break though, because I kinda afraid the BTS video that the crew will take. 

I took my MP3 and listen to it. There’s a new song that I really like. Yes, it was our new Good Doctor OST by 2BiC. It made me feel good, yet sad. When I just reached the half part, Joo Won tapped my shoulder and we ended up listen to the song together. 

“I miss you, Oppa.” I said. I didn’t realise that I said it out loud. 

Luckily, Joo Won didn’t hear it. I said something about practice next scene to Joo Won, and he agreed to it.

“I miss you, Song Joong Ki-ssi. Nomu nomu bogoshipo” I said in my head.