Chapter 1

Mistress

Lee Bona is seen to be moping around, with her head lied down on Ae Cha's lap with her signature pout of annoyance.

"Ya Lee Bo Na!"

"Ya Jo Myung Soo!" Bona shouts straight back. 

"What exactly is the problem now? Has Chan Young finally realized the women in America are better than you?"

Immediately rising up and her face riddled with impatience, Bo Na furrows her eyebrows and refutes, "You better say sorry! My Chan Youngie isn’t like that! I clearly told him I uploaded my crying selca, and it’s been twenty minutes and he hasn't liked it. I clearly told him!

"Ya who do you think you are. Have you looked in the mirror? You obviously can't compete with American women. Not even Mega Entertainment’s Heiress has a body that can match Megan Fox's.  Myung Soo slyly responds. 

In a clear pissed off tone, Bo Na responds with fury "Bwoh, who is this Megan Fox? Who is she? Ya Lee Ae Cha, tell me who she is!"  Bo Na turns around to only face a hysterically laughing Ae Cha. 

"You two are blind. Look at my face, nothing gets better than this! Not even in America!"

As Choi Young Do enters the room, he hears the clear and beautiful laughter of his fiancée accompanied by the high pitched screams of Bona. From first glance, anybody could tell he was handsome. Very handsome. In fact, all four people in the room were physically attractive. Their features ringed true to their aristocratic titles. He was tall, but well built. His eyes had a steady, cold gaze that softened upon seeing his friends. 

Once she saw him enter, Ae Cha calmly and swiftly stood up. She was quite the girl to be envied, with perfect long chestnut brown hair, big eyes, small lips, and impeccable fashion. Yet, she had a slight edge in her appearance. Every girl in school was jealous of her.

A deep voice suddenly chimes in "Lee Bo Na, Ae Cha's face is better than yours."

"Ya,Young Do oppa! You weren't part of this conversation! 시끄러워! shi-kkeu-reo-wo!"

Without even listening to Bo Na's words, Young Do walks towards Ae Cha, holds her petite figure in his arms and whispers into her ear "You're beautiful." 

She whispers back, not missing a single beat "알아. I know." She pulls away from his embrace slightly, only to look into his eyes with a slight smirk and they both smile."

Upon seeing this, Myung Soo is on the verge of throwing up and wails for the two to leave, and to "get a room."

Young Do grins and sits down next to Myung Soo. "Bo Na, you should date Myung Soo instead. This way he won't have to bother me about his pathetic love life, and you don't have to bother us about your pathetic love life." 

Bo Na then sharply points out "Bwoh? Did you just say pathetic? Aish, I'm gonna kill you. Ya, anybody can see that you and Myung Soo would make an even better couple. Just look at you two."

"Young Do-ah, I don’t hate you."

"Myung Soo-ah, 미쳤어요? Michyossoyo?"

With sudden hurt on his face Myung Soo responds "Ya, do you have a gender preference in love?! Lets breakup!"

Laughter erupts among the two boys, and the girls can only look at each other and sigh at the stupidity. Bo Na and Ae Cha met at the innocent age of just five years old. They are childhood best friends and almost like sisters. However,  the two young women are vastly different. Ae Cha showing to be much more wicked, sarcastic and mature while Bo Na is annoying, bratty and tempermental. 

Just as the four friends were chatting along the notoriously aggresive, ruthless, step sister of Young Do, Rachel Yoo walks in with the ringing clicks of her heels. Quickly and in a monotone voice she tells them "You brats go to school, Kim Tan is back."