Duo

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The couple was doing fine for the whole month. They were both happy with each other and didn’t even argue.

Yuri was sitting on the couch while Sica’s head was on her lap.

“Sica..” The girl said while fixing Jessica’s blonde fringe.

The other girl turned her head from the TV and looked at Yuri’s brown eyes. “Yes babe?”

Yuri sighed and looked away from Sica. “Can we have a break for a few days?”

“Huh?” Jess asked in confusion. Another break that’ll lead to a real break up..

“I’m sorry I just want some break.”  She repeated. “I just want a bit of rest from everything.”

Sica sighed and sat beside Yuri. “If that’s what you need.. ok.”

Yul smiled weakly at the person beside her and hugged her tightly. “Can I sleep here?” She whispered. “For the last time?”

Jess then pushed Yuri away from her and slapped her arm. “It’s only a break, babo. It’s not like you’re going to break up with me, right?”

Yuri scratched the back of her head and nodded.

“Let’s sleep?” Jess said standing up and pulling Yuri up from the couch.

Yuri then went to the bathroom while Jessica was on the bed reading a book waiting for Yuri to finish brushing her teeth. I’ll miss this sight. She said sighing.

“Babe you done yet?” Sica shouted from the bed.

Yuri gargled before leaving the bathroom then jumped on the space beside Sica.

Jessica then turned to her love, her one and only snuggling close to her. “I’ll miss you…”

Yuri kissed Jessica’s forehead. “Take good care while I’m gone ok? Don’t skip breakfast and go to sleep early.”

Jessica nodded her head as they drifted to sleep.

It’s been weeks when Jessica last heard about Yuri. She just know that her best friend, YoonA have been talking to her since the break.

“Yoong, are you talking to Yul right now?” She asked her best friend who’s laughing at her phone while texting.

Her best friend just nodded then laughed again while reading the text message.

I smiled forcedly. “Can you tell her I said ‘hi’?”

“Sure thing YoonA.” She smiled back at me.

Later that afternoon the best friends were out for lunch.

“I miss her..” I sighed in front of my best friend.

Yoong took my hand and held it tightly. “I’m sure she misses you as much as you do.” She smiled at me trying to cheer me up. “Just be strong and don’t let go.”

I chuckled lightly. “That’s one thing I’ll never do. I just.. I just love her too much that I can’t even imagine a life without her..”

YoonA then sit beside me and hugged me from the side. “You’ll do okay.. You’ll be fine I promise.”

Then I remembered that I wanted her to promise me one thing.

“YoonA.. can you promise me something?” I said desperately looking at her straight in the eye.

“Sure boo. What is it?”

I sighed and look down at my dessert. “Promise me you’ll never fall for her.”

She then pinched my cheeks and led my head to look at her. “I promise.” She said assuring me.

Yuri and YoonA were getting real close that they’re like twins now. Sica was fine with it. Both of the girls she cares and loves the most getting along pretty well and yes it does sometimes bother her that there’s something growing with YoonA and Yuri. She tried distracting herself from that feeling. She hated it. She hates thinking that her best friend that she trusted going to be with her girlfriend. She felt a sting in her heart when she imagined that happening.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Sica was rushed into the hospital that night. That night when Yuri left her. That night when she felt the second time how it was to be broken into small pieces.

A blonde girl was sitting on her hospital bed looking out of the window watching every drop of the rain fall.

Why is this happening to me? What have I done for this to happen to me? I just wanted to be loved by her. I just want her. I miss her touches. I miss her hugs. I just want her to hug me right now. I want her to continue being my knight.. and protect me from all this pain.

Jessica would always stay up late looking out the window thinking about everything that happened to her that made her doctor decide for her to stay in the hospital for few more days. Yuri never visited her.

Does she still care about me? Does she even know I’m at the hospital right now?

She sighed. Someone then knocked at the door. It was YoonA. Jessica just watched her best friend walk near her.

“How are you feeling?” YoonA asked as Jess just stared at her.

YoonA sighed. “She’s worried sick about you that she can’t even show her face to you anymore.”

A pool of tears started to form on Jessica’s dark eyes.

If she’s worried about me why didn’t she go here? Why didn’t she visit me?

“Shhh.. it’s ok Jess. Everything will be alright.” Yoong said while hugging her best friend.

Jessica then grabbed her best friend’s shirt from the back. “Don’t break your promise to me ok?”

She then heard YoonA sighed as she caressed her best friend’s back.

Another week has passed and Jessica still hasn’t heard anything about Yuri. Whenever she would meet with YoonA and talk about Yuri, Yoong won’t say anything.

Is she hiding something from me?

I was with Yoong at the usual restaurant where we spend weekends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter