Unus

Replay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you. I said that because I was scared! I was scared that I'm going to lose you again! I'm afraid that I'd be left alone again! Do you know how much it hurts whenever those things come to my mind?! Do you even know how it hurts me thinking that one day you'll eventually leave me?" The blonde girl cried in front of the dark-skinned girl.

"How many times do I have to tell you?! She's just a sister to me. You're my girlfriend! You're the one I love why do you always doubt me?!"

Both of them grew quiet.

The blonde girl tried to stop herself from crying again. "I don't doubt you...." She said sniffing. "I swear I don't. But you care so much for her. That's why I thought of that and I feel like a distance is growing between us because you guys are so close with each other that I always get jealous when I see her make you smile or I knew that you guys talk. You know how important she is to me too. She's my first ever best friend out of all the people out there that knows more about me." 

"In the end of the day you're still my girlfriend so I don't know why you thought of that but the fact that you did just proves that you still doubt and don't trust me. You know it hurts me too knowing that you thought of that and you're right a distance is slowly growing between us and to be honest I'm tired and don't have any patience on me left."

Jessica was just sobbing hearing those words from the person that she love the most. Hearing directly from her that Yuri was hurting because of her.

"You're so selfish you know?" The tall girl continued. 

"I just don't want to lose you because of what I did to her. I didn't mean it that way. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"She's just a friend.. A friend! I'm not in a relationship with her that's why I don't get why you would think that she'll be the reason for you to lose me. If I ever break up with you I'll make sure that she is not involved in any of it as she doesn't need to be and I wouldn't want her to be.. Your reasons are so irrational that is so ed up. It may not be the intention that you're intending but it ing turned to be one." She stood up from the bench outside Jessica's house. "I'll be honest with you." She said not even turning to her girlfriend. "I’m so fed with everything."

Jess hugged Yuri from behind. "I'm sorry" She said sobbing on her lovers back.

"Sorry doesn't really solve anything."

"I know that but still I'm sorry." Sica said holding tighter on Yul's waist.

"I asked for a break cause I wanted to see if you've changed like you said you will when I went back with you. To see if you actually will keep your promise to be more considerate and understanding..." Yuri said removing Jessica's arms around her waist. "But no I was proven wrong.. again."

"Sorry I couldn't change as fast as you want me to. I just... I'm just scared that I'd change the girl you fell in love with too."

"I didn't ask you to change. I asked you to be more mature. And to be honest... right now.. you're not the girl I fell in love with." Yuri then left the broken girl standing as the rain starts to fall hard.

'What have I done?' Jess said while crying with the clouds and passes out in their garden.

*Flashback*

A heavy sigh was let out by Yuri.

Jessica turned quick to her. "Something's wrong. Tell me." Yuri just smiled at Sica. They've been unofficially together now for 2 months but no official status.

"Nothing..." Sica cupped her lover's cheeks.

"Mmk." She said giving her warmest smile at Yul.

She then pulled the blonde girl closer hugging her so tight and buried the blonde's face on her chest. "Can you hear it?"

Sica nods her head.

"Every single beat that you hear is for you." The tanned girl said sighing again.

"You have something to tell me don't you?" Sica looks up to Yuri who is now looking at her directly into her eyes smiling awkwardly.

"Would you be my girlfriend?" She said sighing her heart out.

Jessica smiled at the person she's hugging. To be honest she couldn't believe she would actually ask her out fo them to be official because even tho they we're just like that. Unofficial.. they've been having problems that an official couple does. It was hard for both sides. "Babe, you know how much I love you and want to yours right? But think about it again. If this won't make us more complicated."

"I already did. I've been thinking about it for few days... I just gotta have you to be mine... I need you to be mine.."

Jessica kissed Yuri on the forehead and hugs her to sleep. "I love you~"

 

________________________________________

 

Three days have passed since Yuri asked Jessica to be her's. They were just sitting on the picnic table at this park near Yuri's apartment. They were just quietly eating while watching the kids play and run around.

"You know that I love you so much right?" Jessica said not turning to Yuri who is smiling widely beside her.

"Then be mine." She simply said.

"W-what?" Sica felt butterflies are filling her stomach. Her heart was raising so fast.  

"I've thought about it I want you to be mine and I'm willing to do everything for us. I'll do everything to make it less complicated. I know it'll be worth it. I know you're going to be worth fighting for.." Yuri said to Jessica who is now tearing up from the words she heard.

Then she nodded agreeing. She then showed her sweetest smile to her now, girlfriend.

"Really?!!!" Yuri jumped out of her chair as Sica nodded again smiling. "So you're mine... Officially..." The tall girl said intertwining her fingers with Jess.

The shorter girl nodded. "I'm officially yours and you're officially mine." She said blushing.

 

________________________________________

 

A week have passed.

The best week for both of them til Jessica's insecurities came out of her.

Yuri planned on going to England with her two guy friends. Jessica couldn't come with them because of school and her parents. As the day Yuri leaves goes nearer Jess starts feeling insecure. She hated how het girlfriend is so close with one of her friends and got scared that Yuri might change her feelings for Sica and go to that guy friend.

 

___________________________________

 

"You take care there ok?" Jess said tip toeing to kiss the taller girl's forehead.

"Yes boss!" Yuri salute's to Jessica who is giggling cutely.

Yuri's been in England for almost a week now. She got really close to Tan when they met. They were drinking and talking all night. And there’s Jessica still gets jealous over Tan.

"It’s not like I can help it." She said to YoonA, her bestfriend.

"Sica, you're the one that she loves. You're still in a relationship with her. I'm pretty sure she won't cheat on you." YoonA said while watching the TV.

Sica walked out of the living room stomping her feet on the ground so hard then YoonA's phone vibrated in her pocket.

- How's she?

- Upset.

- Again?

- Yeah. You know her. She gets jealous easily. She probably hates Tan now.

- Sigh. Ok thanks just take care of her til I get back ok?

- Sure thing. She's my best friend after all. :)

 

______________________________________

 

Yuri and Tan we're doing the same thing every night. They were drinking at balcony of Yuri's hotel room. 

"You know I'm really thankful that I have someone to talk to now. Someone who understands me." Tan told Yuri while they we're drinking.

Yuri just smiled at him and held his hands. "Just always remember that you have someone. When you have a problem or you just want to talk to someone I'll be here for you." Tan held Yuri's hand tightly. Both of them were just holding hands till they both felt tired and bid good night to each other. Yuri then called her girlfriend, Jessica. "Baeee~~~" she then calls her girlfriend who's on the other line.

"Hmmm?" 

"I miss you, baby." Yul sighed.

"Yea, me too."

Yuri frowned. "Babe what's wrong? Tell me I don't wanna argue with you right now."

"Nothing. I'm just tired and I know you are too. Go to sleep it's late there." Jessica said coldly while trying to keep her tears from flowing.

Yuri sighed yet again. "Ok... but don't drop the call just wait for me to fall asleep."

"Hmm."

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too."

The couple never made uo after that. Jessica was seriously jealous over Tan. Yes, she's the girlfriend but she's scared that Yuri might fall in love with Tan. She's scared to lose the most treasured person she have. She doesn't want to be all alone again. She just want to be with Yuri forever is she can.

"I just want to feel her right now. Like touch her skin, hold her in my arms, kiss her everywhere, hug her and just fall asleep with her arms around me. I miss her. I miss her so bad. Right now I just want to be able to hug and kiss her. It would probably be better. We probably would stop arguing again. It always feels great when we're like that. Just hugging till we fall asleep. Of course she's my girlfriend how can I not feel great. With just her hug she can make me feel protected.. secured. I miss her even though its only been few days when we last talked. But I can't really say it to her cause it will just burden her to see me having a difficult time because of the distance. It doesn't really matter. The distance I mean. Just knowing that she loves me and hearing her voice saying "I love you", "I miss you" etc to me is enough. Yuri's love is enough for me. But it still would be a lot better if she's near to me or I am right now. I just really want her right now. I just want to feel her presence. I want her to protect me from this pain that I'm feeling. I want her to tell me that I'm the only one. The only one that she loves. The one that she'll always protect and won't let anyone hurt me." (Jessica)

"To be honest, right now, I feel like we're growing distant from one another. I don't like it. The way how this goes. It feels like I'm getting closer to Tan than my own girlfriend. I've been talking more to Tan than Jessica. Is it my fault that every time I talk to Tan he understands me better than she does? I just hate it. I hate feeling that she's doubting my feelings towards her. Is my love and every effort not enough for her? Am I not enough for her? I just want her to stop it. Stop being jealous at Tan. He's just a friend to me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter