She Keeps Me Warm

She Keeps Me Warm

>>AUTHOR'S NOTE<<

 

Hi guys!

So, I had a small break from everything and I just had this image stuck in my head and the image lead to a small storyline and then I just heard Mary Lambert's song on my iPod while I was thinking this and it just had to be done XD

Anyway, thanks to all you kids and thanks to all the new suscribers of all of my stories, thank you for being so patient and so understanding, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

 

Anyway, a made this one shot also to celebrate 27th!! 

So I hope you liked it and enjoy it and thanks again!!

 

I recomend you to hear this song while reading :D

 

HAPPY TAENY'S DAY LOCKSMITHS

 

 

 

 

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

The sun start to rise, slowly letting its rays caressed the surface of buildings and sidewalks, tenderly bathing flowers and early workers.

Some of its rays weren’t able to enter some apartments and houses because of the curtains, but just as he rise completely those rays start to sneak between small spaces, revealing kids hugging their stuffed animals, mothers cooking breakfast, and couples snuggling together.

There was one couple that even when the light and tender warm coming from their window, they didn’t even move, both of their eyes closed, arms and legs entangled.

Their apartment was already bright, making it easier to see the small yet comfortable space. The silence that welcomed the Sun start to be interrupted, suddenly there was a small humming noise in the small apartment, accompanying it was a low snoring, this two noises were followed by the noise of fabric moving and something hitting the floor.

A lazy arm reached to the floor retrieving the remote control, groaning and cursing about why the remote was on the bed. The owner started moving, escaping from the tight embrace of her love one.

She dare her feet to touch the cold floor, she stood up and walked slowly to the open kitchen, her feet getting adjust to the coldness of the floor, she felt a shiver on her back do to the cold apartment, so she took a pair of pants from the chair in front of the desk in her way and just jump in them.

She took a mug from the cabinet and put two sugar spoons on the bottom of it, she her heels and crouched down to open a cradle near the corner of the kitchen, two small dogs, a white maltese and a black poodle, come of it stretching and yawning.

“Good morning”

The dogs reply with soft whimpers complying their “good morning” to her, she swallow feeling her sore throat.

“I think I’m going to get sick”

 Her husky and groggy voice was the result of leaving the air con turned the entire night, she watched the dogs walked slowly towards the bed just to jump on it and snuggle closer to the warm body still lying in bed.

The low humming that was filling the apartment even before she wake up, suddenly stop making her stood up, she turned again and took the jar of fresh made coffee from the machine, a gift from her own parents, she pour out the dark brown liquid, the strong smell filling her nostrils. She smiled when remembering her own contradiction about disliking coffee yet loving the smell of it.

While she was still deep in thoughts, there was rustling noises around the bed, a pair of eyes flutter open after some failed attempts to wake up, a hand reached to the now cold side of the bed, her knees felt warm bumps lying in the bed, a pair of feet cover with socks dare to step away from the comfortable bed, after all the source of heat on the bed was missing.

So in a way to find a solution to this disturb on her sleep, she dared herself to tip toe over the small figure standing in the kitchen, near the counter with her back towards her.

She took note of how cold the apartment was, the air con last the entire night on, she pout at the contradiction that wrapped her mind at nights, she needed to have the air con on, she liked to feel cold but at the same time, she sleep covered and with socks, snuggled to her personal heater.

Both of them were now standing in the kitchen, with a few steps between them, both of them were stuck in thoughts, about themselves, about each other, about how both of them where so different and yet they were really alike.

They were just standing when a small whine brought them back to the present time, one of them almost spills the coffee and the other one almost blew away her cover.

The silence on the apartment, follow by the whines of the dogs for being alone on the bed, the breathing of both of them and the bottled noise from outside, was cut through with words in a hurry.

“Are you going to come here or you want to meet at the middle?” The voice linger for a moment enjoying the fact she had realized the plans of the other one

“How do you always know when I’m behind you?” You could see the pout print on the lips of the girl with socks

“I don’t know, I just do” A simple reply filled with more deepness that it was meant to be

“You’re no fun” A soft yet reply compelling the meaning behind

The feet cover in socks walked heavily, dragging themselves towards the bare feet standing near the counter.

A pair of arms wrapped around a waist, a head tilting to the side so a chin could snuggle on a shoulder.

“I made you coffee” Such common words with a deep meaning behind them

“Thanks” A reply filled with emotions

A silence, that like a blanket covered them in a soft and warm feeling, a moment where words were overrated.

A silence full of content

“The apartment is really cold” It was a soft whine

“I know, I can see you are wearing pants” Follow by a sneaky teasing

A small chuckle and some rustling noises filled the apartment, along a clicking noise coming from a spoon hitting a mug while it was being swirled around. You could feel the feeling of warmness in the entire apartment.

The dark brown liquid was now turned into a light brownish liquid.

A simple task, made coffee for her love one, was one of those things she had secretly promised to herself to do until the day they weren’t together anymore. She even come to think that even if they weren’t together anymore, she will keep making the cup of coffee.

Because it had turned to a habit, just like the habit of kissing her forehead when it was time to sleep, the habit to always let her hands slipped in a naughty way in her curves.

Just like the habit of falling in love over and over again of her, because falling in love with Tiffany was a habit she gratefully took.

And habits die hard.

“You know is Sunday right?” A playful tone disguised as concern

“Damn” A groaned followed by the sound of a spoon hitting a counter in a harsh way

“But thanks for making me coffee” She leaned closer and kissed her cheek

She wished she could hide the warm feeling that embrace her, she wished she could put in words how this small act scrambled her own emotions to the point she needed to sit down and contemplate what she had done to deserve the heart of the girl in her arms.

She felt like all those times she failed, all those times were she wasn’t enough and all those times when she couldn’t rise up and continue, all those times were worth it.

They were worth it because that’s how she met her, that’s how she fell in love of the shy yet charismatic waitress on the small café she loved so much.

Because being able to love Taeyeon was her ultimate wish.

A worth the while wish.

“We should go back to the bed and snuggle”

“We should”

The silence was interrupted by the small humming from Tiffany’s lips, sealed in a smile that could irradiate how much love she felt for Taeyeon.

“Are you serious?”

“I thought you liked this song”

“I do…actually I love it…it’s the song we heard on your car on our first date”

“I know…I remember”

“I forget sometimes you’re good memory”

“And I forget sometimes you’re a cheese ball”

Rustling noise, small giggles, a humming and some out of tune words sang between kisses, steps on the floor without any hurry, small whimpers when two bodies collide in the soft bed, making things bounced and a noise of something hard hitting on the floor.

“The remote” A guilty voice filling the silence

“I’ll get a new one” A reply filled with love

Giggles, lips finding each other, hands roaming each other bodies, legs getting tangled, small paws moving and then hitting the floor after jumping out of the bed, small whimpers and soft words spoken between kisses, more giggles and rustling noises of fabric moving against the sheets of the bed, then a soft thump on the floor as the pieces of clothes landed on the floor.

Giggles and noises of rush kisses being planted on skin, heavy breathing and a hum.

“My love…my love…she keeps me warm…you keep me warm”

“I told you…you’re a cheese ball Taeyeon”