the truth

Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona looked at her, “what?”

“should you at least say ‘sorry’ ? jiyeon couldn’t stand anymore. she have to do something with this girl.

“why should i?” still with his didn’t care expression

Jiyeon chuckled “what made you hate me so much? Did i do something to you? I never believe hate in the first sight but after meet you, i have to believe it”

“hate in the first sight?” yoona smirked “why did i hate you?” she asked her back and walked toward her. jiyeon stepped back “why did i hate you? Why?” yoona pushed her against the wall and made the food fell on the ground. Yoona face was so scary right now. Everyone was scared including jiyeon. “because you are the one who made me like this”

Jiyeon trembling “w..what?”

Yoona smiled, “forgot? Should i remember you about the accident on 9...... december...... 2012... ?”

Jiyeon frozed “ 9.. december..20..12..?” suddenly a few screen were passing her mind. Her head became so hurt “ahh...” she kept sweating.

“hah? Don’t act innocent like you didn’t remember, park jiyeon” yoona laughed “ if not because of your car accident, i will not became like this, you are the one who made me like this! BECAUSE OF YOU!! I LOST EVERYTHING!” yoona shouted angrily and made jiyeon fell on the ground.

“still didn’t remember? Should i said black car number?” yoona said while looking at her. Jiyeon looked at her

“0..9..0...9”

Jiyeon felt her head are going to explode. She felt so hurt. Really hurt. It’s not because of yoona words but she just remember about the accident. She remembered. Jiyeon started to cry. The memory which has lost suddenly back  “a..a..ap..appa...” suddenly some blood flew out from her nose. Jiyeon wiped it and laughed when she saw her own blood.

Yoona looked at her. “yah! Don’t scare me”

But jiyeon didn’t listen to her. her head felt so hurt . she couldn’t hear anything. Suddenly the sight also became dark. She lost consciousness .

Yoona looked at her. “yah..”  yoona tried to shook her but jiyeon didn’t response. “hei.. you.. yah.. don’t scare me.. park jiyeon..”

 

Seohyun back from toilet and saw so crowded outside. “what’s happen?” seohyun tried to ask people around.

“yoona is having a fight with jiyeon. yoona looked so scary” said one of the girl

“but.. jiyeon is nose bleeding and i see she was faint” said another girl.

Seohyun ran into the crowd . “excuse me!” she shouted and made people to open the way for her.  she immediately approaching jiyeon and carried her on her back. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE??!!” she shouted to yoona. Yoona was shocked by seohyun attitude. Without hearing yoona answered, seohyun ran out and drove her car to the hospital nearby.

She drove his car like a crazy person. “i’m sorry.. i shouldn’t leave you.. i’m sorry..” she stepped her steering and drove more faster.

When she arrived, she quickly carried her inside, “ someone, please!!” the nurses approached her and helped her to move to the bed. The doctor came and checked her condition.

“this is worse.. we have to be in X-ray, get her on the emergency room.” some nurses nodded and moved her to another room.

Seohyun followed them from behind. “i’m sorry miss, you can’t come in” seohyun stopped and  froze in her position. After a couple minutes, the nurse came out. “i’m sorry, who are you and where is her family?”

“i’m her friend. I don’t know. Her family hasn’t known about her faint.” Seohyun explained.

The nurse gave the phone. “this is the phone that i find in her pocket, can you call her family to come now? She need to so some surgery”

“surgery?? What’s happen to her?” seohyun started to get worried

“i think she got an accident before that causing her to have a problem with her head, it’s better to have a surgery now. Can you call her family?” asked the nurse again.

Seohyun nodded. She opened jiyeon’s phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter