What is..

Number
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona froze for a moment and looking jiyeon back which began to move away. “what’s going on?” she asked herself. “she doesn’t know me?” yoona smiled bitter “does she act or.. she really lose her memory?” yoona decided to follow jiyeon from behind. She kept looking the girl from the back.

Jiyeon felt someone was following her. she stopped and turned back.

Yonna who was following jiyeon from her back suddenly shocked when jiyeon turned around and faced her.

“do you follow me?” jiyeon asked her

Yoona wided both of her eyes, “ani.. this is also my way” she lied

jiyeon was confused but she believed her. “hm.. do you know where is the canteen?”

yoona nodded

“ehm...” jiyeon bit her lower lip “could you show me where is it?” she asked nervously

Yoona smiled in her heart but she kept it cool, “oh..” she nodded “come with me” yoona lead the way and jiyeon followed her. they walked with the silent around them. No one dare to talk first. Jiyeon felt shy for talking with stranger while yoona didn’t know how to have a conversation with her. Finally, they arrived at the canteen. “we arrived”

Jiyeon smiled, she immediately ran toward the food and started to search the food. Yoona followed her from behind. She smiled a bit looking how childish jiyeon was.

“i want this.. this.. this.. and this”  jiyeon showed the food list to the cashier and she looked a bit surprised. Yoona also surprised for jiyeon acted.

But the cashier didn’t want to ask too much, she just ordered what jiyeon wanted. “it’s  7946 won”

Jiyeon held her pocket. She looked a bit nervous and confused “ehm... i forget to bring my wallet” she said nervously

“here” suddenly yoona gave the money to the cashier

Jiyeon faced her, “mianhe.. i will replace the money when i back to my room”

“ no need.. my treat”

Jiyeon shook her head “andwe..andwe.. i don’t even know you, how can i receive your money”

“i know you. You are park jiyeon” said yoona.

“h..how.. how do you know me? and why i didn’t know you?” jiyeon still confused

But they conversation was cutting by  the cashier. She came with her foods “ excuse me.. here is your order”

Yoona helped her to take the food, “ where do you want to sit?” yoona asked her

“ehm.. there” jiyeon pointed the seat. They went to corner together. when they arrived, jiyeon took the spoon “jal mogossemnida” she said happily and took a bite. “hm.. maa!”

Jiyeon took another bite and ate until all the plates and bowls cleared.  “i’m full. Let’s back to my room, then i will give back your money”

Jiyeon grabbed her hand and held her hand. She swang their hand on the air “ i’m so happy to have a friend like you” she smiled and made yoona felt nervous.

Yoona smiled nervously, why did i feel so strange when she held my hand? What is this?

 

---

The air of night suddenly became so cold. Hyoyeon rubbed her hand together for gain some heat. She kept looking around waiting for that girl. Her face turned into smile when she saw that girl was running toward her.

“mia..n..he..” she said with a half breath

Hyoyeon smiled and put her scarf to that girl “ today is so cold, why don’t you wear your scarf?”

Soyeon smiled, “i’m forget” she grinned “you must be cold, you need this too. Let’s share”  soyeon gave half of the scarf to her.  

“ehm.. so warm~” hyoyeon teased “may be because you are at my side”

Soyeon smiled, “still with your old tease”

“but you like it, don’t you?” hyoyeon smiled

“ne..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter