I Love You

I've Always Been in Love With You (One Shot)

CRASH! Tears filled my eyes and covered my face.

Youngmin’s P.O.V

I’m so sorry NaYeon- ah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. I like you. You’re the girl I like. But  I can’t like you. I’m so sorry NaYeon- ah. This is the only way to make you safe.

“Miss NaYeon (You), Are you okay?” I was worried and I felt sorry to her. I dumped her in front of the public.

When they saw the scene where you got dumped and cried, they shouted at you and laughed.

“AHHAHAHAH!! Can you believe it?! NaYeon got dumped by the kingka!! HAHAHA! This is a big news!” One of them shouted. The other one in the side got a text and read it out loud.

“I-I’m ok-kay.” She sniffed.

NaYeon’s (You)P.O.V

I got humiliated, I got embarrassed, I cried in front of the public, and most of all, I got dumped by Youngmin, the kingka. What would happen next?! I walked out and cried. Why did I like you Youngmin? Why did I even like you in the first place, Huh?! I cried and cried until it became dark. I walked home and saw a shadow.

The shadow was dark. It was a shape of a man and it looked like the shadow of Youngmin.

“Youngmin..?” I came closer.

Youngmin’s P.O.V

“NaYeon (You)…. I’m so sorry.” I walked closer to her.

When she heard me and saw me, she ran away and cried.

Why NaYeon?, I said I was sorry for what I did. I’m sorry I got you humiliated, I’m sorry you got embarrassed, and most of all, I dumped you in front of the public. I covered my face and sighed.

What do I do? I like you, NaYeon… I care for you, I keep you safe, I even spy on you… But I hid my feelings. What do I do now? You probably won’t talk to me or go to school either. I’m sorry... You probably don’t know my feelings for you. Of course you don’t. But I want you to know that……..

                                                                                                      

                                                                                                           I love you……..

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS ONE SHOT. :) Please comment below and tell me your opinions. Although it is short and ugly. :D

 

PLEASE CONTINUE TO READ MY ONESHOTS/FANFICS. :))