Scandal

It hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Skip to the next morning-

"olivia wake up! " Your manager shout at you ..

"What did you do at the bar?! Look at the internet now!'

You were so curious .. your eyes drop after seeing the article ..

It's a rumour about you having an affair with that guy ...

When you read the fans comment ,  they were calling you , cheap , , cheater and many more hurtful comments ..

 You silently cry , as all those hurtfull keep replying in your mind ..

If you didn't go to the bar last night this scandal would not come out .

You tried calling jiyong but he offed his phone . You know that he saw the article already ..

You told ur manager that you and your manager were taking your private jet to korea .

You did not know what to do .

What will jiyong reaction be after 4 years?

 Will he break up with you?

Will he judge you like how his fans judge you?

All this thought keep questioning your mind ..

On the way to korea all you could think of how jiyong reaction will be .

Sigh ~ you plan to call papa yg to ask him about the scandal straight away when you reach korean but you decided not to ..

 Your manager rush you to yg building .

Your heart was beating rapidly

Thump thump thump

You went straight to jiyong studio and there he was sitting with his leg on the table .

"Ji-ah ... mianhe .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter