The problem ~

It hurts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa do you think i will make it for jiyong birthday? " you ask JK oppa , your manager .

"Yes you will i a ~ ... wait i got a call "

You pout unconsiously while waiting for your manager to finished talking to the other person .

You manager come to u with an inreadable face . You wonder why but it makes you uneasy ..

"Oppa what happen?" you ask JK oppa .

"ermm olivia i think u cant make it to jiyong birthday .. you have to attend the victoria secret runway . They need you there ."

" But! " you pout but you know it wont work on ur manager .

"Nope but you have to attend remember you are part of victoria secret angel . U will be walking down the runway with one of the famous hollywood star . You are the most famous and popular angel so dun worry okays? "

" I"m sure jiyong will understand your situation "

Eventhough JK oppa is  pushy and annoying manager you always treat him like your own brother . He was the want who is always by your side no matter what .

"Fine!" All you could do was sigh .

Jiyong birthday was tommorow you were suppose to be back today . You tried to call jiyong but he just won"t pick up his phone . you sigh ..

All you could do now was send his birthday present by mail . You know that jiyong will be dissapointed as this was your first time you will be missing his birthday celebration .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter