"Oppa"

Passers-by to Lovers

Hellooooooooo. (:

thanks so much to jaeminchul from marrione for the wonderful poster and background!

hmmm... ok, i know that we can't really see the background here. but, you can see the background at http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/passlovers/  !

it's a bit sad that i used another background which is the one with the rose one here but we cannot see it.

oh, i also used a different background over at the other site!

haha, anyway, thanks a million to jaeminchul for doing such a marvelous work!

THANKS!! ;D

anyway, im going to upload the next chapter in a few minutes time, cos im going to check that chapter again.

pls look forward to it! ;D

-

Jinki’s POV

Yawn. Oh my, oh my. Why is her flight so early in the morning? It’s 4:30am and here I am in the airport.

Oh well, it’s for Jessica. ENDURE LEE JINKI!

I bought myself a coffee as I continued waiting for the flight from America to arrive.

“LEE JINKI!” I felt someone pinching my cheeks hard.

“5 more minutes umma….”

“LEE JINKI! WAKE UP NOW OR JESSICA IS GOING TO THROW HER LUGGAGE AT YOU!” what a familiar voice.

“Jessica umma…” Jessica umma? My umma’s Mary! Jessica?

I open my eyes immediately only to find a pair of large eyes staring at mine furiously.

“JESSICA! YOU HAD ME WAITING, haha! And sorry for falling asleep. I was really tired.” I said sheepishly.

“HMPH!” she dragged her luggage and stomped off.

“Jessica!” I ran after her. “Bian, really!” I looked at her with puppy eyes. I knew that she always has a

soft spot for this. “Come, oppa help you take your luggage.” I smiled.

“What oppa? You are only a few months older than me!” still a bit angry

“Well, I’m still older! Acknowledge it my dear!” I saw her pouting.

“Come on! You are always so unwilling to call me oppa.” I rest my hand over her shoulders.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

“oppa…” I was shocked.

I didn’t expect that, she always didn’t want to call me that no matter how I begged her to. Well, at least, she finally acknowledges that.

I beamed in joy as I smiled from ear to ear as I looked at her but she just looked down and continued walking as I brought her to my house.

 

Jessica’s POV

“Oppa…” I said softly but just loud enough for him to hear.

Since young, I was always reluctant to call him that. Well, that’s because of all that pride I’ve got, and also too shy to call him that. Every time when I wanted to open my mouth to call him that, but it was always “LEE JINKI!” that came out. I never had the courage to do so, but this time, I allowed myself to do so, it was this time that I wanted to face the feelings that I always had, the feelings that I always wanted to express.

I looked down, hiding my blushing face though I can see him smiling happily as I peeked at his face. I was glad.

-

Jinki’s POV

“Wow, the sun is already out, I guess my mum had finished making breakfast.”

“I missed auntie’s homemade breakfast, I was sick of eating bread and bacon every day in America; they don’t eat rice at all!” Jessica sounds tired.

“Jetlagged? Seriously, why always come back whenever you have holiday, it will tire you out.” I looked at her.

“So you are not happy that I’m back?” she looked out of the window, sounding a bit angry.

“Of course not, sica, I was worried about you. You know how much I care about you!” I pat her head as she turned around.

“Really?” she smiled.

“Of course! You’re my dear dongseng. Ok, lets’ go!” I get off the car and took Jessica’s luggage.

“Umma, we’re back!” I opened the door as my mum come rushing.

“Jessica!” hugging Jessica and patting her back, giving her a big warm welcome.

“We are eating breakfast, join us.” As she pulled Jessica over to the dining table.

“Umma, am I invisible? So, I’m just a driver.” Pretending to be hurt but I was ignored.

I placed Jessica’s luggage in the guest’s room and went to the dining table.

 

Narrator’s POV

“So how long are you going to stay this time?” Jinki’s appa asks Jessica.

“It has not been confirmed yet, maybe only a month?”

“Why so short this time round? You have to go back to America so fast?” then he asks in concern.

“Ya, you should stay longer!” Jinki’s umma adds on.

“Appa, Umma, maybe she’s busy in America, don’t make things difficult for her.” Jinki grabbed a meat.

“No, it’s not like this.” Jessica smiled, as she continued “I’m going to move in to the hostel of a university

here. I’m planning to transfer back to Korea, and my parents had agreed to it too.” Surprising the three of them.

“Really? Which university?” Jinki beamed brightly.

“Same as yours.” Trying to hide her happiniess as she ate a spoon of rice.

“Wow, we are going to the same school again after 10 years!” smiling happily

“Why move into the hostel? Just move in here, you know we still have two extra rooms!” Jinki’s mum tries to persuade her.

“That’s not a very good idea auntie.” Jessica declines the offer.

“Why? You are going to move into this house sooner or later!” hinting that Jessica’s going to move in as a spouse.

“Umma! What are you saying in front of Jessica?” putting down his chopsticks.

“Why? Both of you are single; maybe you should date each other.”

“You are talking about this again…” once again picking up his chopsticks, and places the last piece of meat into his mouth.

“Sica, done? Lets’ go walk around.” Jinki avoided his mum’s question as he walked away with Jessica who is smiling crazily in the bottom of her heart.

“Sica, done?” imitating Jinki as his mum said if affectionately.

“Still say it’s impossible. This kid is so shy!” as she laughed while taking a sip of the kimchi soup.

-

sorry for the extremely long delay, my friend called me just now and i chat with my friend for 2 hours?

haha

Seungyeon haven’t been appearing in a few chapters alrdy!!!!

Oh my, this chapter is a bit –“

But oh well, hope readers will still read it ;D

COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE! <3 &TC!