✿ introduction.

✿ WE GOT A CHILD ┊ mbc variety show ― story start.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHAPTER ZERO
introduction.
 


“Neorubun annyeonghasaeyo, Yoo Jaesuk imnida.”


“Annyeonghasaeyo, Jo Kwon inmida!”


Yoo Jaesuk, the nation’s MC smiled broadly at his co-host and said, “Jo Kwon-ah, It’s a beautiful morning here in Paldang Dam, isn’t it? I can still remember as if it was yesterday, watching you strut along with your bike here with Gain-ssi. Does it bring back memories?”


Jokwon laughed gleefully. “Since we are on that topic, Jaesuk-hyung, what exactly are we doing here in Paldang dam?”


“Ah, yes, today we will meet the wives and we’ll be helping them onto their first mission.” Jaesuk replied. Then, he looked at the PD and said, “PD-nim, don’t we get a script so we can announce the information about the wives?” The PD snickered but shook her head and explained how they will just have to be surprised when the girls walk in.


Jaesuk and Jokwon’s mouths went wide open. “Ah, jinjja?!” They both exchanged glances as Jokwon asked, “Then what is our task?”


“Actually,” the PD began. “Jokwon-ssi’s task is to gather the children at the camping site to their respective poles because picking up her child at the site will be part of her mission.”


Jokwon’s face contorted as Jaesuk began to laugh. “So I have to be bait to the children?!” he cried. He turned to Jaesuk and said, “But hyung, I really don’t do well with kids. I kind of don’t know how to act around them, am I supposed to buy them candy or something before I go there?” The Nation’s MC just laughed at how clueless he was. “Ah, I really don’t know how to interact with girl group members either. Should I buy them candies as well PD-nim?”


Jokwon shook his head in disbelief and began to scratch the back of his neck. “Aish, jinjja, so annoying. Why is Jaesuk hyung stuck with the pretty girls and I’m stuck with snotty kids?!”
 
 

 

tumblr_m86bo5LBNM1qgbp6to1_500.png tumblr_m4hq1gQ5U61qe3i13o1_500.jpg



“How does it feel to be the Nation’s first love?” 4Minute’s vocalist Park Minah was asked as she strutted along the cold streets of Paldang Dam. Today was the first day of filming and she couldn’t have been more excited. She was dying to know who her child was, and more, who her virtual husband would be.


She giggled as she looked to the camera and then back to where she was going, a small and distinct part of the park where she could see cameras and tables and a familiar looking host filming portions for the show. “Sometimes, I feel as if that nickname is a burden though. Especially if my husband wasn’t expecting me.”
 

“Is there anyone you’re expecting?”
 

She stopped for a moment to think. “I’m hoping they don’t give me a partner from BEAST. BEAST oppas and I are always fighting during practice and I see enough of them already during training.” She playfully plastered a desperate look at the camera and added, “So please directors, don’t give me a partner from my company, araso?~”
 

The PDs with her laughed. Minah had always been known as a straightforward idol and whether it was a good thing or not, she was making the production team very comfortable.


“Mina-ssi recently appeared in BTOB’s MV, isn’t that right?” She nodded with a big grin on her face. “Then how about from BTOB? Is there anyone you wouldn’t mind partnering with?”


She scratched her head. “If I say who I want to be paired up with, wouldn’t fangirls wait for me outside my van the next day?” she teased. “Maybe I shouldn’t answer that in front of the cameras since I’m afraid to be skinned alive.”


“Then what about Leesang’s Gary? Aren’t you a big fan of Gary?”


Minah’s face suddenly lit up, her eyes turning into doe shaped stars. “If Gary oppa is my partner, I think I will die. Since he has Monday couple already with Jihyo eunnie, I wouldn’t mind being Tuesday-Sunday couple with him.” The staff laughed once again with her bluntness and openness towards her ideal type.


Park Minah wasn’t Nation’s first love for no reason.
 


 

tumblr_mwk9pzY9lO1s3frmfo1_500.jpg tumblr_mp45bo5SEo1s4s5szo1_500.png



“Haneul-ssi and Soojung-ssi must be close since they are both from JYP family, correct?” The PD asked Miss A’s leader as the car took its’ turn to the familiar street that lead to Paldang Dam. She was seated next to new Wonder Girls member and leader, Yeo Soojung.


Kwon Danbi, or Haneul as she is known onstage, nodded as she took Soojung’s hand and gripped it firmly. “We trained together when we were kids so we’re like each other’s sibling.”


“Danbi eunnie took care of me really well when I first came to JYPE. She would scold me a lot before but when I got older, I realized it was for my own sake.”


When questions about their relationship subsided, Haneul looked out of the car window and observed the park. It had been forever since she’s been to the dam, maybe the last time when she was just a child. Since she stayed overseas for a while during her teenage years, she didn’t really get the chance to linger around Seoul anymore since training began as quickly as she got back.


When she first received an offer to star for MBC’s We Got a Child, she was hesitant. Since she had a busy schedule due to training and filming dramas, she knew it would mean double efforts. However, since her road manager thought it would be good promotions to the group, company, and herself, she finally agreed. Finding out that Soojung was in the show made her want to join as well. When Soojung asked for advice, Haneul stated that she should, as it would be good for the group and for her new reputation as an idol as well.


“Soojung-ssi, you are very close with 2PM Jang Wooyoung right?” The PD asked.


She nodded. “Yes, Wooyoung oppa and I trained together before he debuted. I’ve known him since he auditioned because I went before him.” Since Wooyoung and Soojung were often partnered together during performances for Hands Up, Dance Tonight, and Nobody, she wasn’t surprised to hear questions about their label mate.
 

“Then what if he was your partner?”


Soojung and Haneul both grunted in distaste. Soojung said, “Ah, anyone but Wooyoung oppa, he’s so greasy and unromantic.”


“Is there anyone you two are expecting?”


Soojung was the first to answer. “Kim Woobin is my ideal type these days but I have so many competitors, everyone likes Woobin-ssi as well.”


Haneul laughed. “Everyone seems to like him because of his role as Choi Youngdo in Heirs. But I like Kim Tan better though!”


“Then Haneul-ssi, who do you want to be your husband?”


“Maybe Big Bang’s Taeyang?” she teased with a mischievous grin on her face. “Or maybe EXO’s Kai?” she suddenly began to cover her cheeks as she squirmed with delight, imagining what it would be like if one of those two men were her husband. She had stated in past interviews before how her ideal men are EXO’s Kai (despite the noona-dongseang relationship) and Big Bang’s Taeyang (due to his mad dancing skills and vocal abilities). “If it is Taeyang-ssi, I think I’d die of pure happiness.”


“If it’s Kai?” The camera man began to ask more, feeling delighted with the way Haneul was reacting. The idol was known to have good variety skills due to the fact that she’s been in front of the camera since she was a child. Having actors Kwon Seungwon and Han Chaeyoung as parents were another thing that added to the idol’s popularity, being often referred to as ‘Nation’s Little Sister’.


“If it’s Jongin-ah, he’ll probably tease me to death, wouldn’t he?” The two idols were known for their friendship, with a couple rumors here and there. However, the two had stuck to their word and remained as ‘good best friends’.


“Are you looking forward to finding out who your husband is then?”
 
 
She nodded excitedly. “Of course.”
 

Soojung beamed. “Danbi eunnie needs a man who can control her.”


The staff handed her a mission envelope. “Finish the mission and you’ll both find out who your husbands are.”
 
 

 

large.png tumblr_mizceg5aFi1qbwdmso1_500.jpg



“Haeri-ssi, you’ve stated before that Infinite’s Myungsoo was your ideal man.” The PD began to ask After School’s dancer, Park Ri. She debuted in the group around the time Park Kahi graduated, but was trained personally by Kahi during her trainee years. That must’ve explained the idol’s skills on stage.


“Yes, he is. But honestly, I am a fan of so many boy groups and actors as well so I’m not really expecting anyone on the show.” She laughed softly. It was her first variety show though ever since her debut and she doesn’t seem to know how to act. Unlike the other members of her group, Haeri usually had free time due to the fact that she recently prepared for her GED.


“What are your expectations of the show?”


She began to snicker. “Ah, I think I will make a complete failure of myself once the show start. PD-nim, how am I suppose to react when I find out who my husband is?”


The PD laughed at her innocence. “What do you mean how do you act, just act naturally.”


She squealed in excitement. She had always been optimistic and bright but for some reason, she just could not get a hold of herself; this would be, after all, her virtual family. Although it may not have been any significance to other people, it was to her. Since she was an entertainer, it meant that wherever she went, her husband’s name and her child’s name would be associated.


“Ah, PD-nim, take care of me araso?”
 


 

tumblr_mukfr8Wr6J1s4s5szo1_500.png tumblr_memxb242a81rygrtfo1_500.png



“HWANG AXEL, LEE JUHONG!” The fans cheered as Woollim Entertainment’s only female artist and soloist Hwang Mirae, or otherwise known as Axel on stage and by fans, descended the stairs to head to the backstage alongside Lee Juhong, J-Tune’s only female performer and actress. The camera man of WGAC followed her and a couple of the stylists as well. It was a hectic morning for both the soloists since they were both practicing for a guerilla concert that will be held during the same night. It was for MBC Just For Fans concert and for a special WGAC performance, the two will be sharing a stage.


“Juhong-ssi, where will you be going now?” The first PD followed Juhong.


When she spotted the camera man, she bowed politely and said, “You know where I’ll be going though, I have to quickly get on the car with Mirae to meet our family~”


Axel, who had taken off her microphones and handed them to a PR, called her over to the exit of the building. “Juhong eunnie, we have to quickly get going, Mark PD is calling.”


The camera man that was filming them just followed. “You two must be excited to meet your family then, right? You are both busy performing that you don’t even have the time to do your make up here.”


“Aniya, we’ll be doing our make up in the car.”


Juhong nodded her head and laughed heartily. “I don’t want to have smudged make up in front of my new husband keke.”
 


 

tumblr_mq1rysbiP31qcntwzo1_r1_500.png tumblr_mro1g91jt51qbwdmso1_500.jpg

 

F(x)’s Wendy Wong had been sitting on the veranda, just like she was instructed by the staff members of WGAC but she suddenly gasped out loud. She pointed to a familiar van and said, “Eoh? That’s our van, that’s our van!” A black van with the plate number ‘9112’ emerged to the scene.


“Wendy-ah, how can you be sure that it’s a SM van?”


She smirked mischievously. “I’m not supposed to be saying it out loud so I’ll whispere it in PD-nim’s ears.” Before slyly turning away from the camera, she added, “But wait, will there be another SM singer that will participate in this show?”
 
 


 

tumblr_mxel11ybue1s4s5szo1_400.png tumblr_mxeiohVMd61s4s5szo1_400.png

 

Song Seona bowed on stage cutely as she was greeted by a couple of her seniors back stage. She was promoting her new single ‘Marshmallow’, a song that fitted the cute and young soloist of YGE.


“I hope the eunnies will take care of me well during missions where we all get together.” She answered honestly when she was asked about how it felt knowing she was the youngest one on the show. “My label mates were actually surprised that I would be on the show. They teased me by saying how can a baby take care of a baby but I’m not actually a baby anymore!” she protested with lots of aegyeo this time.


The staff laughed at her and asked, “Is there anyone you want as your husband?”
 

She stopped for a moment and seemed to be in deep thought before answering seriously, “I’d say Won Bin but Lee Nayoung would hunt for me, right?”
 
 

i know, im terrible. i updated (finally) but it isnt really an actual chapter but an introduction. the husbands and kids will be introduced in the next chapter and so will the first mission. please bare with me, life is really busy these days ; ;